Israel unemployment rate at 4.3%, amongst lowest in the WORLD

Does that mean we can quit their aid?

Given that all the 'aid' given to Israel goes straight back to Lockheed, General Dynamics, and Rockwell. Cutting off that aid would mean the end of thousands of American jobs ... making our employment stats worse than they are already.

Ynetnews Business - Israel's unemployment rate drops to 4.3% in December

This is amazing even with 2 dead beat groups: the ultra ungrateful Arab leeches and the equally useless Hardem Jews!

Fantastic job Bibi

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And Israel is a social democracy that provides education for all of their children and regulates their market. Show me a pure capitalist country that is within the top 25 per capita and with a low unemployment rate. You can't but the closes is probably some African nation.

Given that all the 'aid' given to Israel goes straight back to Lockheed, General Dynamics, and Rockwell. Cutting off that aid would mean the end of thousands of American jobs ... making our employment stats worse than they are already.

No it would be even, and then Israel would be independent and buy their own weapons without us giving them money. Simple math. We'd be ahead 3.8 billion a year.

We'd be ahead 3.8 billion a year.

If you want to kvetch about wasted money ... this is corporate welfare for the US aerospace and arms industry. Israel is just passing the cheques.

It works out well for Lockheed. They get to sell F-35's to a country that is most likely to use them effectively and convince other nations to buy them. In the meantime, thousands of Americans have jobs. Win-win.

It isn't too difficult to have low unemployment when half the population a Government rules over isn't counted. Just before the end of Apartheid unemployment was at 4.5% for women and 4.1% for men. Of course only a few of the non-whites were included in the statistics.

It isn't too difficult to have low unemployment when half the population a Government rules over isn't counted. Just before the end of Apartheid unemployment was at 4.5% for women and 4.1% for men. Of course only a few of the non-whites were included in the statistics.
True; one should always include people who blow themselves up in pizza shops.

No it would be even, and then Israel would be independent and buy their own weapons without us giving them money. Simple math. We'd be ahead 3.8 billion a year.

Outstanding point! YES! Cut off all financial aid to Israel. And of course to all the Muslim countries as well who receive over 3 times as much. . America first, don't you agree?

The Muslim nations receive well over 3 times our American taxpayer aid than Israel does.

And the money Israel receives comes straight back into American companies and to the American worker ... the money the Muslim countries get goes to ISIS and for flying lessons.

The Muslim nations receive well over 3 times our American taxpayer aid than Israel does.

And the money Israel receives comes straight back into American companies and to the American worker ... the money the Muslim countries get goes to ISIS and for flying lessons.

So it is. No wonder the anti American Pali's & their supporters want to cut all aid to only Israel. Heh Heh!

I agree, but it is Israel that receives 5 times as much as any Arab state.

My error. The Muslim nations receive well over 3 times our American taxpayer aid than Israel does. Add 'em up Monte boy.

U.S. Foreign Aid By Country | The Huffington Post

In fact, only Israel does not have to spend the aid they receive exclusively on U.S. products. The money that is given to Arab states can only be spent on U.S. products.

Ynetnews Business - Israel's unemployment rate drops to 4.3% in December

This is amazing even with 2 dead beat groups: the ultra ungrateful Arab leeches and the equally useless Hardem Jews!

Fantastic job Bibi

Always the antisemite response. Another MILITARY AID package (largest yet) was signed by the Obama (not a friend of Israel) and or will continue on for the foreseeable future! Sorry bitch!

No the US government would save a 1/10 of 1% of it's budget. The US arms dealers would lose that and probably more money Israel spends.

Speak English dough bag!

This is Israel fucko, not the Frankstians!

Forum List

Back