"Palestine" Nazi Connections:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd5aA_kIDzY]muslims nazi connection - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfeK_etnfB8]ARAB/NAZI COLLABORATION (WWII) 2nd video - YouTube[/ame]

Jewish Nazi collaboration:

Rudolf Israel Kastner[1] (1906–March 15, 1957) was an Austro-Hungarian-born Israeli civil servant, journalist and lawyer. He became known for facilitating the departure of Jews out of Nazi-occupied Hungary during the Holocaust. He was assassinated in 1957 after an Israeli court accused him of having collaborated with the Nazis.

Kastner was one of the leaders of the Va'adat Ezrah Vehatzalah —the Aid and Rescue Committee, or Vaada— a small Jewish group in Budapest who helped Jewish refugees escape from Nazi Europe into Hungary during World War II, then helped them escape from Hungary after the Nazis invaded that country too on March 19, 1944. Between May and July 1944, Hungary's Jews were being deported to the gas chambers at Auschwitz at the rate of 12,000 people a day—for "resettlement," as the Nazis said. Kastner negotiated with Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS officer, to allow 1,685 Jews to leave instead for Switzerland on what became known as the Kastner train, in exchange for money, gold, and diamonds.

Rudolf Kastner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Nazi collaboration:

Rudolf Israel Kastner[1] (1906–March 15, 1957) was an Austro-Hungarian-born Israeli civil servant, journalist and lawyer. He became known for facilitating the departure of Jews out of Nazi-occupied Hungary during the Holocaust. He was assassinated in 1957 after an Israeli court accused him of having collaborated with the Nazis.

Kastner was one of the leaders of the Va'adat Ezrah Vehatzalah —the Aid and Rescue Committee, or Vaada— a small Jewish group in Budapest who helped Jewish refugees escape from Nazi Europe into Hungary during World War II, then helped them escape from Hungary after the Nazis invaded that country too on March 19, 1944. Between May and July 1944, Hungary's Jews were being deported to the gas chambers at Auschwitz at the rate of 12,000 people a day—for "resettlement," as the Nazis said. Kastner negotiated with Adolf Eichmann, a senior SS officer, to allow 1,685 Jews to leave instead for Switzerland on what became known as the Kastner train, in exchange for money, gold, and diamonds.

Rudolf Kastner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jaysus, you are one sick fuck. You call negotiating with the Nazis to allow the Jews to escape as opposed to die in the gas chambers, "collaboration"?

Keep it up dickhead. With every post you show your true colors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4]The shocking video Muslims don't want you to see!! - YouTube[/ame]

Roudy -

Nazi's like Holston have no better friend on this board than you, do they?!!
Is that all you got? How about you go fuck yourself?

nyTVM.gif

Roudy -

You empower and justify anti-semitism, by proving that at least one Jew out there is as racist, as dishonest and as arrogant as Holston says all Jews are.

That's it.

Roudy -

You empower and justify anti-semitism, by proving that at least one Jew out there is as racist, as dishonest and as arrogant as Holston says all Jews are.

That's it.
Nah, I piss and shit on Jew hating assholes like you and Holston, and then I watch you whine, moan and bitch about it, like you have been doing for the last 4 responses, while I laugh my ass off at pathetic racist bigoted scum running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Roudy -

That's it.

And you're a deranged anti semite . Do you even believe the shit you just posted. Lol but hey, you're the one making a fool out of yourself :eusa_whistle:

Roudy -

That's it.

And you're a deranged anti semite . Do you even believe the shit you just posted. Lol but hey, you're the one making a fool out of yourself :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, the Jew hating piece of shit calls Jews negotiating with Nazis to save Jewish lives, "collaboration" then goes on to accuse others of posting "Nazi propaganda" and "lies" and of course let's not forget this jewel by Saigon: "ARABS lived in Jerusalem since the Stone Ages..." <Ha ha ha!>

Aren't these Islamo-Nazi terrorist lovers a barrel of laughs?

Roudy -

It is funny that of the two of us, I am the one who has actually lived in Israel, isn't it?!

It's no mystery why you dissolve into illiterate abuse as soon as you are challenged, you know. You know that you are not an honest poster, and you alo know that you empower and justify posters like Holston.

And let's face it - Holston is not a strong poster by any means, but he knows more about history than you do. You are so used to just posting whatever lies or bullshit come to hand and know people like Rosie will fall for it, you've forgotten what it is like to see people like Holston do the same thing about Jews and Israel. And yet how can you complain about his lying when you know you use exactly the same tactic?

Last edited:
I am still waiting to hear about the PEOPLE _ "ARABS" who lived in
Jerusalem in the stone age ALL peoples have a word to describe
their peoplehood I am assumring that the people of
of JERUSALEM WHO WERE ARABS ----called themselves something
----tell me they called themselves PALESTINIANS saigon----and I will
call it a "day" MOST OF ALL I am interested in their CUISINE.
What did JERUSALEM ARABS EAT in 3000 BC? had they yet invented
felafel and pita? for the record----we are pretty sure the HEBREWS
ate lamb---and lentils--and some kind of cheese and figs and dates
and ----coriander and cumin ---and some kind of leavened bread---and
some kind of flat bread. They did not eat camels Did the arabs
eat camels back then? Did the arabs eat pig back then?
Everyone ate chick peas---and probably fava beans

Roudy -

That's it.

saigon is right. what gets me is he is actually saying things that could help you, and jews, if you would listen to what he, and others say.

but it is like i have been saying or awhile, many, if not most, jewish people are to close to the problem and, as such, cannot fully undderstand it.

Roudy -

It is funny that of the two of us, I am the one who has actually lived in Israel, isn't it?!

It's no mystery why you dissolve into illiterate abuse as soon as you are challenged, you know. You know that you are not an honest poster, and you alo know that you empower and justify posters like Holston.

And let's face it - Holston is not a strong poster by any means, but he knows more about history than you do. You are so used to just posting whatever lies or bullshit come to hand and know people like Rosie will fall for it, you've forgotten what it is like to see people like Holston do the same thing about Jews and Israel. And yet how can you complain about his lying when you know you use exactly the same tactic?
It is funny that I have also lived in Israel, have a lot of family in Israel (which fled Muslim barbarians), visited there at least 9 times, lived in the Middle East, and my roots come from several Middle Eastern regions, and here you are, a fuckin' illiterate ignorant moron with an IQ of 70, telling me what's what.

Now that's really fuckin' funny.

Roudy -

That's it.

saigon is right. what gets me is he is actually saying things that could help you, and jews, if you would listen to what he, and others say.

but it is like i have been saying or awhile, many, if not most, jewish people are to close to the problem and, as such, cannot fully undderstand it.
Oh look, another Jew hater comes to the aid of Saigoon. With friends like Seal, who needs enemies? Or is it enemas? LOL

I have also lived in Israel,

Links? Proof?

Because my guess is that this is just another lie.
Your guess is wrong. What do you want, plane tickets? Can you believe the level of stupidity behind some of the posters on the internet?

Roudy -

You did not challenge me, don't give yourself that much credit. Nor did you prove anything other than how stupid and ignorant you are, with each and every one of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back