Palestine before and WITHOUT Zionism ...

THE ZIONNIST MOVEMENT IN THE EARLY 1800S INVOLVED JEWS MIGRATING
TO PALESTINE. THE ISLAMONAZI SHILL SEEMS TO WANT A
"name" for the fact that jews were migrating to Palestine when
turks finally mitigated the stink of shariah law and let jews OWN LAND
after many centuries of the Nazi law stink she so loves?

anyone got a name for the fact that jews have engaged in migration
BACK to zion since the diaspora came about ---approximately 700 BC?

In several instances---the programs could be described as organized attempts---
gee----I wonder if she ever read a book

'Stolen Land'?

You insult my intelligence. When you go up against a superior force as Israel, and lose, you lose land. That is to be expected.

Now YOU'RE insulting my intelligence.

You know the world community condemns the acquisition of territory by force of arms.
Watch the film, then we'll chat. You need to know what you are talking about first.

YOU ARE EVADING THE QUESTION.

And the question is ... what Zionist movement was there in early 1800s?

And who built all those thousands of buildings if not Palestinian Arabs?

There wasn't one. But what point is there? Just because they weren't there until 1896 doesn't delegitimize them does it?

Who built the buildings? Who cares?

AMEN.

Just don't join that foolish chorus of idiots trying to maintain that Palestinians are "squatters." I suspect you are probably not the problem...
That was irosie's contention that Zionists were building buildings in the early 1800s, so all the buildings in the films I posted COULD have been built by Zionists.

But yes, it makes a difference when immigrants deliberately scheme to displace the indigenous people. No, they had NO right to do so. And, I'll go further, they had no right to be there.

Classic 'right of return' argument. The Jews can trace their lineage back nearly 3700 years. The Palestinians can only go back 1000. You know what that tells me? The Jews are the indigenous peoples of the Levant, not the Palestinians. Those buildings may have not been built by Zionists themselves, but they could have been built by Jewish people in general.

'Stolen Land'?

You insult my intelligence. When you go up against a superior force as Israel, and lose, you lose land. That is to be expected.

You know the world community condemns the acquisition of territory by force of arms.
Watch the film, then we'll chat. You need to know what you are talking about first.

The world community also frowns on those who invade the sovereignty of another nation, and I'm not talking about Israel into Palestine. I'm talking about Hamas shooting hundreds of rockets into Sderot, Ashkelon, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. I will not pollute my mind with your propaganda, amity. You arguments are intellectually dishonest.

You didn't even know who rejected the partition plans on behalf of the Palestinians in 1937 or 1947! It is you who has not one iota of a clue as to what you're talking about.

'Stolen Land'?

I don't care what the "world community" condemns or doesn't.

If some country openly attacks the US, we're going to smash them AND take their land.

Countries surrounding Israel attacked them, and lost, and thus lost their land. That land is now Israels, and it's going to stay Israels, and I would even place a bet that in the future, Israel will control even more land.... and..> RIGHTLY SO <.

Remember Mexico declaring war on the US, and now we have Texas? Don't attack people if you can't win. Then you won't lose land.

Last edited:
There wasn't one. But what point is there? Just because they weren't there until 1896 doesn't delegitimize them does it?

AMEN.

Just don't join that foolish chorus of idiots trying to maintain that Palestinians are "squatters." I suspect you are probably not the problem...
That was irosie's contention that Zionists were building buildings in the early 1800s, so all the buildings in the films I posted COULD have been built by Zionists.

But yes, it makes a difference when immigrants deliberately scheme to displace the indigenous people. No, they had NO right to do so. And, I'll go further, they had no right to be there.

Classic 'right of return' argument. The Jews can trace their lineage back nearly 3700 years. The Palestinians can only go back 1000. You know what that tells me? The Jews are the indigenous peoples of the Levant, not the Palestinians. Those buildings may have not been built by Zionists themselves, but they could have been built by Jewish people in general.

ROTFLOL:lol:

Now you've gone and done it. Right about now every Zionist on this board is smacking their foreheads with their hands and saying "no, No, NO, please don't get her started again!"

So at any rate, I never mind repeating this because to me it is as good a foundation for peace as any, but allow me to be brief.

Steps in process:
1) Romans destroy second temple, take the Jewish upper classes to Rome, leave lower classes behind.
2) Masada, Bar Kochba, etc., prove Jewish population remained behind.
3) Synagogue tradition evolves in absence of temple. Many synagogues become churches as Jewish population converts. By time Queen Helena went to Palestine, most Jews had converted to Christianity.
4) Arab/Muslim conquest. Most of Jewish/Christian population converts to Islam over a period of centuries. This process is still going on to this very day.
5) In about 2000 CE, along comes Dr. Ariella Oppenheim who begins genetic studies on Jews (both modern and ancient) and Palestinians and makes the (not-astouding-to-anybody-but-Zionists) discovery that Palestinians are 85% descended from the ancient Jewish population, whereas modern European Jews are 72% descended from the ancient Jewish population.

SOOO ... here we go again, the sources
First, please read article:
Many surprised by genetic and cultural links between Palestinians and Jews | God Reports
That will tell you where to get a copy of the study. I have a membership on JSTOR and will go online and look for it in a bit.

Then secondly watch film:

Palestinian people - Part 1 - YouTube

Then thirdly, accept truth.

David Ben Gurion:
"There is no doubt there is a lot of Jewish blood in the veins of the fellaheen. They had to choose between their religion or their land, and they loved the land so much that they chose their land."

Now that we know that Palestinians are not just Jews' semitic cousins, they are genetically Jews themselves, the kids of Bar Kochba, what does this mean for discussion of a Palestinian Right of Return?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...ight_of_return

1. Ben-Gurion, David & Ben-Zvi, Yitzhak. The Land of Israel in the Past and in the Present. The Yiddish version, New York, 1918.

2. Ben-Zvi, Yitzhak. Populations of Our Land. Warsaw: The Labor Committee of "Brit Hanoar" and the World Khaluts Center, 1932.

3. Writings of Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Vol. no. 5 – Population of the Land of Israel – Tel Aviv: Mitspeh Publishing, 1936 (identical contents to source 2).

4. Ben-Gurion, David. An Inquiry into the Origins of the Fellahin. Tel Aviv: Khermon Publishing, 1969.

5. Belkind, Israel. Arabs in the Land of Israel. Tel Aviv: Khermon Publishing, 1969.

6. Misinai, Tsvi. The Road Map to the Third Intifada – The roots and solution to the Problem of the Holy Land. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2006.

7. Yarden, Elon. A Common Homeland Not a Disputed Territory. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2006. (Contains sources 4 and 5 as appendices).

8. Yarden, Elon. Zion in Justice Shall be Redeemed (An Alternative to the Oslo Accords). Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, Tel Aviv, 2002.

9. Misinai, Tsvi. Brother Shall Not Lift Sword Against Brother. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2007. (The book is a shortened version of source 6, written in a popular style).

10. Writings of Ber Borokhov, Volume 1. Kibbuts Meukhad Publishing, 1955.

11. Oral Telling of Samaritan Traditions, Yitskhak Ben Tsvi, A.B. Samaritan News, Volume 370-371, page 8, October 8, 1985.

12. ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? – ???? ????, ???? ??????? ??????? – ????? ????? ??????? ???"?, ??? ?????. http://daat.ac.il/daat/israel/yehuda/mehkare-9-baruhl.PDF

13. Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes M. F. Hammer, A. J. Redd, E. T. Wood, M. R. Bonner, H. Jarjanazi, T. Karafet, S. Santachiara-Benerecetti, A. Oppenheim, M. A. Jobling, T. Jenkins, H. Ostrer, and B. Bonne-Tamir PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA(, Volume 67, No. 12, pp 6769-6774, June 6, 2000. Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes

14. High-resolution Y chromosome haplotypes of Israeli and Palestinian Arabs reveal geographic substructure and substantial overlap with haplotypes of Jews Almut Nebel • Dvora Filon • Deborah A. Weiss • Michael Weale • Marina Faerman • Ariella Oppenheim • Mark G. Thomas Human Genetics, Volume 107, pp 630-641, 2000. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

15. The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East Almut Nebel, Dvora Filon, Bernd Brinkmann, Partha P. Majumder, Marina Faerman, and Ariella Oppenheim American Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 69, pp 1095-1112, 2001. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1274378

16. Genetics of congenital deafness in the Palestinian population: multiple connection 26 alleles with shared origins in the Middle East. Shanin H, Walsh T, Sobe T, Lynch E, King MC, Avraham KB, Kanaan M. Human Genetics 110(3):284-9, Mar 2002. http://www.tau.ac.il/~karena/manuscriptspdf/2002/Shahin_et_al_2002.pdf

17. The Origin of Palestinians and Their Genetic Relatedness With Other Mediterranean Populations Antonio Arnaiz-Villena, Nagah Elaiwa, Carlos Silvera, Ahmed Rostom, Juan Moscoso, Eduardo Gómez-Casado, Luis Allende, Pilar Varela, and Jorge Martínez-Laso Human Immunology 62, 889-900 (2001) http://kinoko.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~dura...ness_With_Other_Mediterranean_Populations.pdf 18. Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians Robin McKie, science editor, The Observer, Sunday 25 November 2001 Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians | World news | The Observer 19. The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin Biology Direct Biology Direct | Full text | The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms 20. Bohm, David. Wholeness and the Implicate Order. Routledge, 198[/QUOTE]

It has been, Sally. I told you it was on a television program in Israel. There is an entire nascent peace movement growing out of this. You Tube has quite a bit on it. There are articles. Google "Oppenheim genetics" and see what you come up with. She has done a number of studies. Watch the videos I posted and see where they lead you.

Don't worry, they won't bite. I think you will actually probably enjoy them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3q6OKG4zAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPkLWlylISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMl077Ei8

YOU ARE EVADING THE QUESTION.

And the question is ... what Zionist movement was there in early 1800s?

And who built all those thousands of buildings if not Palestinian Arabs?

AMEN.

Zionism is illegitimate.

IOW, the Jewish People alone among all the tribes of Man, are not to be allowed to have a nation. That's about as anti-Semitic as one can get. And, yes, it's possible to be a 'self-hating Jew' and a "Jew" by birth who hates Judaism and the Jewish people.

AMEN.

Now you've gone and done it. Right about now every Zionist on this board is smacking their foreheads with their hands and saying "no, No, NO, please don't get her started again!"

So at any rate, I never mind repeating this because to me it is as good a foundation for peace as any, but allow me to be brief.

Steps in process:
1) Romans destroy second temple, take the Jewish upper classes to Rome, leave lower classes behind.
3) Synagogue tradition evolves in absence of temple. Many synagogues become churches as Jewish population converts. By time Queen Helena went to Palestine, most Jews had converted to Christianity.
4) Arab/Muslim conquest. Most of Jewish/Christian population converts to Islam over a period of centuries. This process is still going on to this very day.
5) In about 2000 CE, along comes Dr. Ariella Oppenheim who begins genetic studies on Jews (both modern and ancient) and Palestinians and makes the (not-astouding-to-anybody-but-Zionists) discovery that Palestinians are 85% descended from the ancient Jewish population, whereas modern European Jews are 72% descended from the ancient Jewish population.

Many surprised by genetic and cultural links between Palestinians and Jews | God Reports

Jerusalem Post article:
http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/The-lost-Palestinian-Jews

David Ben Gurion:
"There is no doubt there is a lot of Jewish blood in the veins of the fellaheen. They had to choose between their religion or their land, and they loved the land so much that they chose their land."

Now that we know that Palestinians are not just Jews' semitic cousins, they are genetically Jews themselves, the kids of Bar Kochba, what does this mean for discussion of a Palestinian Right of Return?

1. Ben-Gurion, David & Ben-Zvi, Yitzhak. The Land of Israel in the Past and in the Present. The Yiddish version, New York, 1918.

2. Ben-Zvi, Yitzhak. Populations of Our Land. Warsaw: The Labor Committee of "Brit Hanoar" and the World Khaluts Center, 1932.

3. Writings of Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Vol. no. 5 &#8211; Population of the Land of Israel &#8211; Tel Aviv: Mitspeh Publishing, 1936 (identical contents to source 2).

4. Ben-Gurion, David. An Inquiry into the Origins of the Fellahin. Tel Aviv: Khermon Publishing, 1969.

5. Belkind, Israel. Arabs in the Land of Israel. Tel Aviv: Khermon Publishing, 1969.

6. Misinai, Tsvi. The Road Map to the Third Intifada &#8211; The roots and solution to the Problem of the Holy Land. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2006.

7. Yarden, Elon. A Common Homeland Not a Disputed Territory. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2006. (Contains sources 4 and 5 as appendices).

8. Yarden, Elon. Zion in Justice Shall be Redeemed (An Alternative to the Oslo Accords). Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, Tel Aviv, 2002.

9. Misinai, Tsvi. Brother Shall Not Lift Sword Against Brother. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2007. (The book is a shortened version of source 6, written in a popular style).

11. Oral Telling of Samaritan Traditions, Yitskhak Ben Tsvi, A.B. Samaritan News, Volume 370-371, page 8, October 8, 1985.

12. ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? &#8211; ???? ????, ???? ??????? ??????? &#8211; ????? ????? ??????? ???"?, ??? ?????. http://daat.ac.il/daat/israel/yehuda/mehkare-9-baruhl.PDF

13. Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes M. F. Hammer, A. J. Redd, E. T. Wood, M. R. Bonner, H. Jarjanazi, T. Karafet, S. Santachiara-Benerecetti, A. Oppenheim, M. A. Jobling, T. Jenkins, H. Ostrer, and B. Bonne-Tamir PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA(, Volume 67, No. 12, pp 6769-6774, June 6, 2000. Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes

14. High-resolution Y chromosome haplotypes of Israeli and Palestinian Arabs reveal geographic substructure and substantial overlap with haplotypes of Jews Almut Nebel &#8226; Dvora Filon &#8226; Deborah A. Weiss &#8226; Michael Weale &#8226; Marina Faerman &#8226; Ariella Oppenheim &#8226; Mark G. Thomas Human Genetics, Volume 107, pp 630-641, 2000. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

15. The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East Almut Nebel, Dvora Filon, Bernd Brinkmann, Partha P. Majumder, Marina Faerman, and Ariella Oppenheim American Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 69, pp 1095-1112, 2001. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1274378

16. Genetics of congenital deafness in the Palestinian population: multiple connection 26 alleles with shared origins in the Middle East. Shanin H, Walsh T, Sobe T, Lynch E, King MC, Avraham KB, Kanaan M. Human Genetics 110(3):284-9, Mar 2002. http://www.tau.ac.il/~karena/manuscriptspdf/2002/Shahin_et_al_2002.pdf

17. The Origin of Palestinians and Their Genetic Relatedness With Other Mediterranean Populations Antonio Arnaiz-Villena, Nagah Elaiwa, Carlos Silvera, Ahmed Rostom, Juan Moscoso, Eduardo Gómez-Casado, Luis Allende, Pilar Varela, and Jorge Martínez-Laso Human Immunology 62, 889-900 (2001) http://kinoko.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~dura...ness_With_Other_Mediterranean_Populations.pdf 18. Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians Robin McKie, science editor, The Observer, Sunday 25 November 2001 Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians | World news | The Observer 19. The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin Biology Direct Biology Direct | Full text | The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms 20. Bohm, David. Wholeness and the Implicate Order. Routledge, 198[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Hostility: she is unable to see that if 'Jews and Palestinians share so much DNA', then the Palestinians should have been welcoming in the Jews who kept returning to the ancestral lands. Incidentally, I heard it from 'Dr Ariella' (don't remember her last name offhand) herself (on TV) that Ashkenazim are actually MORE closely related to the Palestinians than the other Jewish groups are.

How is it that ONLY the Jews are supposed to be impressed that 'we're related'??? Have you tried sharing the genetic info with Palestinian individuals yet? I'm sure Tsvi Misinai would welcome your help in his work......

AMEN.

Steps in process:

That will tell you where to get a copy of the study. I have a membership on JSTOR and will go online and look for it in a bit.

David Ben Gurion:

3. Writings of Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Vol. no. 5 &#8211; Population of the Land of Israel &#8211; Tel Aviv: Mitspeh Publishing, 1936 (identical contents to source 2).

6. Misinai, Tsvi. The Road Map to the Third Intifada &#8211; The roots and solution to the Problem of the Holy Land. Tel Aviv: Liad Publishing, 2006.

12. ???? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? &#8211; ???? ????, ???? ??????? ??????? &#8211; ????? ????? ??????? ???"?, ??? ?????. http://daat.ac.il/daat/israel/yehuda/mehkare-9-baruhl.PDF

14. High-resolution Y chromosome haplotypes of Israeli and Palestinian Arabs reveal geographic substructure and substantial overlap with haplotypes of Jews Almut Nebel &#8226; Dvora Filon &#8226; Deborah A. Weiss &#8226; Michael Weale &#8226; Marina Faerman &#8226; Ariella Oppenheim &#8226; Mark G. Thomas Human Genetics, Volume 107, pp 630-641, 2000. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Nebel-HG-00-IPArabs.pdf

17. The Origin of Palestinians and Their Genetic Relatedness With Other Mediterranean Populations Antonio Arnaiz-Villena, Nagah Elaiwa, Carlos Silvera, Ahmed Rostom, Juan Moscoso, Eduardo Gómez-Casado, Luis Allende, Pilar Varela, and Jorge Martínez-Laso Human Immunology 62, 889-900 (2001) http://kinoko.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~dura...ness_With_Other_Mediterranean_Populations.pdf 18. Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians Robin McKie, science editor, The Observer, Sunday 25 November 2001 Journal axes gene research on Jews and Palestinians | World news | The Observer 19. The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin Biology Direct Biology Direct | Full text | The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms 20. Bohm, David. Wholeness and the Implicate Order. Routledge, 198

It has been, Sally. I told you it was on a television program in Israel. There is an entire nascent peace movement growing out of this. You Tube has quite a bit on it. There are articles. Google "Oppenheim genetics" and see what you come up with. She has done a number of studies. Watch the videos I posted and see where they lead you.

Don't worry, they won't bite. I think you will actually probably enjoy them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3q6OKG4zAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPkLWlylISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMl077Ei8

I'm not exactly sure what any of that was supposed to mean, because it didn't disprove anything he said.

There are many Arabs that live in Israel, as Israeli citizens. So what?

There are many Jews, that live as Palestinians. So what?

That doesn't change the fact that the Jewish people returned to their home land. I support that. NOTHING, you say changes that.

Zionism is illegitimate.

IOW, the Jewish People alone among all the tribes of Man, are not to be allowed to have a nation. That's about as anti-Semitic as one can get. And, yes, it's possible to be a 'self-hating Jew' and a "Jew" by birth who hates Judaism and the Jewish people.

I sure don't oppose it in principle, Jews were once a nation, except that by its nature its exclusionary. i.e., You can't do it without dispossessing someone else.

And if you start dismissing critics of Zionism with that old "self-hating Jew" crap I am going to do a really long post on Norman Finkelstein.

... and you aren't going to like it.

All it proves is that

1) It was a beautiful country, which we all ought to be able to agree on.
2) Palestinians are the indigenous people.

Other than that, can't think of any "proof" these films offer, but that's not why I posted them. Like I said, if you really relate to the land, you GOTTA love these old films. Aw, c'mon, at least love the Zionist films.

The point though.... is that those "Palestinians" in the videos, in all likelihood, where Jews.
WHAAAT?!?!?!?! How can you possibly say they're Jews? Have you watched these videos? Are you on drugs?? What are you taaaaaalking about?
There was never a point, since the Roman Empire, in which Jews didn't live in the land known as Palestine.
I'm really quite sure you are right.
During the Ottoman Empire, at one point the Sultan openly encouraged Jews to return to this land, because he couldn't get anyone else to do it.
Would have to see the context, but he was probably looking for industrial capital, which Jews had in abundance and Palestinians did not.
More Jews returned, and built 'settlements' and cities in Palestine under British rule.

The point is, these picture and videos, are likely from Jewish immigrants from Europe and other areas, that returned to the homeland of Israel.

Yes, it looks good. Mainly because the Jews started coming back to their homeland.

WATCH THE FILMS.

Moreover, haven't you ever been to Israel? Don't you see oodles of buildings that are much older than Zionism? I sure did. Didn't you wonder WHO might have built them?

I wonder if they are putting something in the water to make people get this deep into denial. There are so many psychological gymnastics at work here denying what is abundantly obvious I wonder how you can possibly do it. If you look at a film made before about 1930, unless it is a film made specifically about the nascent yishuv, then OBVIOUSLY virtually everything in the country, the banks, the cinemas, the houses, etc. is built by Arabs for Arabs.

Look at the old Zionist films. They identify clearly for you "little Tel Aviv." Tel Aviv was of course an entirely Jewish settlement. But practically everything else is Arab. Even in the scenes showing Jews!

Last edited:
Amity,

I have read bullshit in my life, but this revisionist history takes the cake.

Amity,

No, actually that is all just very standard history. Nothing surprising but the genetics.

I have to ask you my standard question asked of unbelievers ...
So we know the entire Jewish population of ancient Israel was not expelled by the Romans, because there they were still fighting 100+ years after the destruction of the temple.

So what did you think happened to them, were they abducted by aliens or what? Where does this new ultra-Zionist history teach you that they went?

Last edited:
Amity,

No, actually that is all just very standard history. Nothing surprising but the genetics.

I have to ask you my standard question asked of unbelievers ...
So we know the entire Jewish population of ancient Israel was not expelled by the Romans, because there they are still fighting 100+ years later.

So what did you think happened to them, were they abducted by aliens or what? Where does this new ultra-Zionist history teach you that they went?

Let's use a little logic...
What have Jews done in the last 200 years?
Most have traveled to where they could make a living.

Some non-revisionist history...
Before the Babylonian exile, at least half of the Jews living in Israel moved to Babylonia because there was money to be made.
So God said, "You want to live in Babylonia? Fine."
Then the Jews got depressed, repented and God let them back into Israel.

Before the Greeks conquered Israel, Many Jews living in Israel moved to Greek dominated nations because there was money to be made.
So God said, "You want to be Greek? Fine."
Then the Jews got depressed, repented and God saved them from the Greeks.

Before the Roman exile, Many Jews living in Israel moved to Rome and Roman dominated nations because there was money to be made.
So God said, "You want to be Roman? Fine."
God got bit fed up with the vacillation and allowed mankind to go about it's business culminating in the Holocaust.

So where did most of the Jews go after the Holocaust shock?
Wherever there was money to be made...America, France, England.
The minority moved to Israel where they miraculously fooled a much greater population of Arabs into getting into buses that deported them.

Which means that of all the nations on earth, the Arabs are by far the dumbest pieces of shit God ever created.

How about this....1929, Arab animals acting like Nazis. This massacre was produced by the Nazi mufti, which started it all:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Twain visited Israel in 1867, and published his impressions in Innocents Abroad. He described a desolate country – devoid of both vegetation and human population:

“….. A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds… a silent mournful expanse…. a desolation…. we never saw a human being on the whole route…. hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

He was amazed by the smallness of the city of Jerusalem: Mark Twain in the Holy Land | Zionism and the State of Israel

Before the Babylonian exile, at least half of the Jews living in Israel moved to Babylonia because there was money to be made.

Before the Greeks conquered Israel, Many Jews living in Israel moved to Greek dominated nations because there was money to be made.

Before the Roman exile, Many Jews living in Israel moved to Rome and Roman dominated nations because there was money to be made.
God got bit fed up with the vacillation and allowed mankind to go about it's business culminating in the Holocaust.

The minority moved to Israel where they miraculously fooled a much greater population of Arabs into getting into buses that deported them.

Which means that of all the nations on earth, the Arabs are by far the dumbest pieces of shit God ever created.

The Z's used guns and knives and bombs. They did not "trick" Palestinians into getting on buses.

The Z's used guns and knives and bombs. They did not "trick" Palestinians into getting on buses.

So the Arabs who massacred Jews on a regular basis didn't have guns, knives and bombs.

Anyone...
I would really appreciate a step by step explanation of how 700,000 Jews removed
1,200,000 Arabs within a year.

As a secondary point of curiosity, how did the International community, who have provided free criticism of Israel from day one, not mention a word of this until Pappe Smear came along?

So the Arabs who massacred Jews on a regular basis didn't have guns, knives and bombs.
Not much. No one was sending in guns from outside. or money.
I would really appreciate a step by step explanation of how 700,000 Jews removed
1,200,000 Arabs within a year.
It was called Plan Dalet (fourth letter of Hebrew alphabet). Records in the Israeli archives show that each Haganah commander was given a list of villages to depopulate, which is the part that Ilan Pappe revealed. The Haganah and others just went from one to the next. Poor people walked. Rich people flew or drove cars. There are quite a few pictures extant of forced marches with guns trained. And of course all this was made infinitely easier by massacring quite a few in Deir Yassin and a few other villages and making sure absolutely everyone heard about it. They put people in trucks and drove them through Jerusalem and elsewhere announcing what had happened with bullhorns. This was all clearly planned and coordinated in advance. And by the way, best estimates are they expelled 700,000. I don't know where your figures come from. Others remained inside Israel but their villages were destroyed and land expropriated. These are called "present absentees" or equally ludicrous terms in Israel. I am working on an article and will post soon hopefully.
As a secondary point of curiosity, how did the International community, who have provided free criticism of Israel from day one, not mention a word of this until Pappe Smear came along?

They did. And documentary and photographic proof has long been available. I just don't think you heard it in your insular little world. This has all been part of the record from day #1. Pappe just added detail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back