Palestine as Kosovo?

12 Sleepless Gaza]

Sharia law comes to Gaza...

I would recommend you to watch the 'sleepless in Gaza' series Marc39, it will educated you as to the beauty and humanity of the Palestinian people in the face of the Nazi like Israeli occupation. I would challenge you to compare the treatment of the people of the Warsaw ghetto with the similar treatment of the Palestinians by the Isaeli war-mongers. Enjoy...:rolleyes:

I would recommend you watch this video, "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

As for any occupation, there is only an Arab occupation. Arabs invaded the land thousands of years after Jews had previously been living there.

Open a book, moron.

I would recommend you to watch the 'sleepless in Gaza' series Marc39, it will educated you as to the beauty and humanity of the Palestinian people in the face of the Nazi like Israeli occupation. I would challenge you to compare the treatment of the people of the Warsaw ghetto with the similar treatment of the Palestinians by the Isaeli war-mongers. Enjoy...:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

As for any occupation, there is only an Arab occupation. Arabs invaded the land thousands of years after Jews had previously been living there.

Open a book, moron.

Who translated your video Marc39, Mossad. The Israelis will never be free until they allow the Palstinians to be free.

What happens when I open this book, moron, will I turn into a zionazi like you...:eusa_whistle:

Open a book, moron.

Who translated your video Marc39, Mossad. The Israelis will never be free until they allow the Palstinians to be free.

What happens when I open this book, moron, will I turn into a zionazi like you...:eusa_whistle:

You're not too bright. Pallies were offered statehood in 2000 at Camp David, in the presence of Bill Clinton. Israel accepted the offer. The Pallies rejected the offer.

You see, dumbass, the Pallies would rather collect welfare as refugees for 60 years rather than try to form a viable society.

The Pallies are losers just like you.

Open a book, moron.

Is there one Arab shithole where they live free? Noooo

Are the Pallies living free under Sharia? Nooooo

Are you brain dead? Yeessssss

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

Israel saves American lives. Arabs and Muslims snuff out American lives.

National Security Advisor James Jones...

Washington Institute for Near East Policy, April, 2010

George gets bitch-slapped, again.

That is the same speech AIPAC hands out to all US politicians.

That is the same speech presented by Four-Star General and National Security Advisor James Jones.
AIPAC boilerplate, bitch.

You having trouble following this?

"Four-Star General and National Security Adviser James Jones" is just another baby killing bitch who would kill you and your entire family with no hard feelings if he got the order.

You are totally clueless about how the rich work.

Open a book, moron.
"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years before Christ, Abo-Sak pointed out. Their ancestors built the cities of Jerusalem, Nablus, Jericho, Beisan, Acca and Jaffa.

"The Hebrews arrived in the land between 1400-1200 B.C., and only maintained control over it during the lifetimes of King David and his son King Solomon – a period of about 80 years. The land then came under Greek and Roman rule, and was then conquered by Islam in the year 637 A.D. under the second Caliph, Omar.

"By that time, the Jews had already left Jerusalem, and Christianity was the dominant religion. The Caliph granted full security to all Christians, including personal safety, and protection of property, religion and churches.

"The Muslims declared Jerusalem the capital of Palestine, and the city remained under Islamic rule until the end of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, except for a brief time of Christian rule under the Crusaders."

Planning to cut and run again, sissy?

US Involvement in...

"Palestinians have continuously resided in Palestine since four thousand years

You also believe in the Easter Bunny, eh, shit-for-brains?

Former PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie gets smacked down, again, like a little bitch.

"The American and EU impatience to amputate a portion of a UN member state (universally recognized, even by them, to constitute a portion of that state's sovereign territory), ostensibly because 90% of those living in that portion of the state's territory support separation, contrasts starkly with the unlimited patience of the U.S. and the EU when it comes to ending the 40-year-long belligerent occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (no portion of which any country recognizes as Israel's sovereign territory and as to which Israel has only even asserted sovereignty over a tiny portion, occupied East Jerusalem).

"Virtually every legal resident of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip seeks freedom -- and has for over 40 years. For doing so, they are punished, sanctioned, besieged, humiliated and, day after endless day, killed by those who claim to stand on the moral high ground."

If Kosovo...

Speaking of killing...how many Palestinian kids have you shot today? (or were they Philistines or sand rats)

"Virtually every legal resident of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip seeks freedom -- and has for over 40 years. For doing so, they are punished, sanctioned, besieged, humiliated and, day after endless day, killed by those who claim to stand on the moral high ground."

Georgie, the West Bank and Gaza are not sovereign Arab land. They are unallocated territories of the Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

You're way out of your league, Georgie, and I hate having to spank you.

The Palestinians say that they live in Palestine. Even the "Israeli Arabs" say they are Palestinians living in Israeli occupies Palestine. Palestinians call Israel 1948 occupied Palestine. Since Israel has no borders and sits inside Palestine's border, it is hard to say that they are incorrect.

Since they are the permanent inhabitants of Palestine they are the only one who have the authority do declare statehood.

The Palestinians say that they live in Palestine.

Wrong, again, idiot. Arabs for most of the past 500 years denied Palestine's existence and viewed it as southern Syria.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285465070&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Gateway[/ame]

Now, you know, stupid.

the palestinians say that they live in palestine.

wrong, again, idiot. Arabs for most of the past 500 years denied palestine's existence and viewed it as southern syria.

Eminent middle east historian bernard lewis...
for arabs, too, the term palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious arabs in palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called palestine. The region which the british called palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [syria]. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/middle-east-bernard-lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=utf8&qid=1285465070&sr=8-1]amazon.com: The middle east (9780684832807): Bernard lewis: Gateway[/ame]

now, you know, stupid.

so?

No, they don't, idiot.

Eminent Middle East historian Yehoshua Porath...
The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Southern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Search-Arab-Unity-1930-1945/dp/0714640514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1285467193&sr=8-1-spell]Amazon.com: In Search of Arab Unity 1930-1945 (9780714640518): Yehoshua Porath: Books[/ame]

No, they don't, idiot.

The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Southern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Search-Arab-Unity-1930-1945/dp/0714640514/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1285467193&sr=8-1-spell]Amazon.com: In Search of Arab Unity 1930-1945 (9780714640518): Yehoshua Porath: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImueOLYl4LE]YouTube - 38 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]

No, they don't, idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImueOLYl4LE]YouTube - 38 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx[/ame]

Brand new, Olympic-size swimming pool in Gaza...
Maan News Agency: Gaza opens first Olympic-size swimming pool

YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"

Open a book, moron.

You're not too bright. Pallies were offered statehood in 2000 at Camp David, in the presence of Bill Clinton. Israel accepted the offer. The Pallies rejected the offer.

You see, dumbass, the Pallies would rather collect welfare as refugees for 60 years rather than try to form a viable society.

The Pallies are losers just like you.

Not bright? You're downright stoopid. Is 'Pallie' your racist term like '******'.

Camp David was described correctly as "subordinating Palestinian rights to Israeli needs". The Jews and US were trying to get the Palestinians to give up the right of return in return for a limited version of a Palestinian statelet which would be heavily subjected to Israeli 'security needs' and would be at the mercy of Israeli millitary intervention. Allied to this was Clintons need to score big in his political career; it was likened to the ole 'glass beads for land' that the whitey's used to pull on the native Americans.

The Palestinian people are a beautiful, highly educated and creative people who you should try to love and respect :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back