Palestine 1896

Palestinian Genocide / The 21st Century Holocaust
Palistanians should do something about their rampant obesity to look like skinny, like genocided, since their round aerodinamic forms don't have that genocided look, much less feel. Alternatively, palistanians themselves debunk their genocided myth by "condemning" that recent israeli law, prohibiting their "family reunification" scam through which they used to sneak in to enjoy "genocide". They wouldn't be doing that if it were all genocide and stuff, of course. So, my dear propagandist readership, get serious and dispense with drivel.

Palestine 2012:

Palestinian Genocide / The 21st Century Holocaust - YouTube[/URL]

Its funny how you seem to imply that all of Gaza looks like this :

Destructions.jpg

When in fact there are many areas that looks like this which you conveniently failed to mention:

Palestine-Gaza-skyline.jpg

gaza-citylights.jpg

In addition, there are many in the world who suffer :
Have you ever heard about Sudan Genocide ?I don't hear you screaming Genocide and Holocaust for the Darfur people , what's up with that ?
Surly people out there are dropping like flies but Israel can not be blamed for this , so i guess it's not a humans right violation.
SUDAN.jpg

There are about 40 Million (About 10 times the Palestinian population) People who live in the slums of India where living conditions are FAR FAR FAR worse then in Gaza , but what the hell , Israel can't be blamed for that either , so you stay quite...
india.jpg

But surely I've got it all wrong , and Palestinian people have it much worse :

Gaza Market:
35605982.jpg

Al-Mathaf Hotel in Gaza City:

1010101.jpg

DSC_0363_copy.jpg

Overview | Al Mathaf Hotel

Gaza Water Park:

gaza1111.jpg

Palestine 2012:

Palestinian Genocide / The 21st Century Holocaust - YouTube[/URL]

Its funny how you seem to imply that all of Gaza looks like this :

Destructions.jpg

When in fact there are many areas that looks like this which you conveniently failed to mention:

Palestine-Gaza-skyline.jpg

gaza-citylights.jpg

In addition, there are many in the world who suffer :
Have you ever heard about Sudan Genocide ?I don't hear you screaming Genocide and Holocaust for the Darfur people , what's up with that ?
Surly people out there are dropping like flies but Israel can not be blamed for this , so i guess it's not a humans right violation.
SUDAN.jpg

There are about 40 Million (About 10 times the Palestinian population) People who live in the slums of India where living conditions are FAR FAR FAR worse then in Gaza , but what the hell , Israel can't be blamed for that either , so you stay quite...
india.jpg

But surely I've got it all wrong , and Palestinian people have it much worse :

Gaza Market:
35605982.jpg

Al-Mathaf Hotel in Gaza City:

1010101.jpg

DSC_0363_copy.jpg

Overview | Al Mathaf Hotel

Gaza Water Park:

gaza1111.jpg

Not bad for a place that is not a state.:lol::lol::lol:

Palestine's borders were defined in 1922.

What changes have been made since then?

What border disputes have there been?

True

Really ?
back in 1922 they said that Palestine was a state ? :cuckoo:
where does it say it ?

The Treaty of Lausanne required the newly created states that acquired the territory to pay annuities on the Ottoman public debt, and to assume responsibility for the administration of concessions that had been granted by the Ottomans. A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties. In its Judgment No. 5, The Mavrommatis Palestine Concessions, the Permanent Court of International Justice also decided that Palestine was responsible as the successor state for concessions granted by Ottoman authorities. The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.[16]

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Treaty of Lausanne required the newly created states that acquired the territory to pay annuities on the Ottoman public debt, and to assume responsibility for the administration of concessions that had been granted by the Ottomans. A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties. In its Judgment No. 5, The Mavrommatis Palestine Concessions, the Permanent Court of International Justice also decided that Palestine was responsible as the successor state for concessions granted by Ottoman authorities. The Courts of Palestine and Great Britain decided that title to the properties shown on the Ottoman Civil list had been ceded to the government of Palestine as an allied successor state.
Cool, so, who was that shakh, emir, efendi, sultan, pasha, sheikh, president, prime-minister of that "state".

Forum List

Back