Pakistan’s Searing April Temperatures Set New Global Record 122.4

Yep... there are bodies of water in Canada that are still frozen. But that doesn't count to the alarmist k00ks.:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Then, of course there's the Greenland and the Antartic currently accelerating in their melting, and which would add 20' and 200' respectively to Sea Level.

You're a Stupid TROLL who has posted NO Data, NO facts, NO Links, Nothing in 9 YEARS and 29,000 posts.
That you are here is a tribute to Idiocy.
`

Last edited:
Yep... there are bodies of water in Canada that are still frozen. But that doesn't count to the alarmist k00ks.:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Then, of course there's the Greenland and the Antartic currently accelerating in their melting, and which would add 20' and 200' respectively to Sea Level.

You're a Stupid TROLL who has posted NO Data, NO facts, NO Links, Nothing in 9 YEARS and 29,000 posts.
That you are here is a tribute to Idiocy.
`

And maybe it will be a 500 foot increase in sea level s0n!! Better get started on that emergency ark prototype:coffee:

:re:http://m.cleveland19.com/story/37201026/walking-to-canada-from-cleveland-it-could-happen-and-doesnt-happen-often

My God.... who has more of a hoot in here than me?:hello77:

Last edited:
And maybe it will be a 500 foot increase in sea level s0n!! Better get started on that emergency ark prototype

ttp://m.cleveland19.com/story/37201026/walking-to-canada-from-cleveland-it-could-happen-and-doesnt-happen-often

My God.... who has more of a hoot in here than me?
As I said.
There's Greenland and the Antartic currently accelerating in their melting, and which would add 20' and 200' respectively to Sea Level.

You're a Stupid TROLL who has posted NO Data, NO facts, NO Links, Just the Emoticvons of an 8 yrold (deleted by me).
Nothing in 9 YEARS and 29,000 posts.

BUT your baiting last-wording (which Respond yo at my concenience) serve to prolong and Promote MY strings
thx again Stupid.
`

And maybe it will be a 500 foot increase in sea level s0n!! Better get started on that emergency ark prototype

ttp://m.cleveland19.com/story/37201026/walking-to-canada-from-cleveland-it-could-happen-and-doesnt-happen-often

As I said.
There's Greenland and the Antartic currently accelerating in their melting, and which would add 20' and 200' respectively to Sea Level.

You're a Stupid TROLL who has posted NO Data, NO facts, NO Links, Just the Emoticvons of an 8 yrold (deleted by me).

BUT your baiting last-wording (which Respond yo at my concenience) serve to prolong and Promote MY strings
thx again Stupid.
`

Actually the mods added three times the number of emoticons about 6 months ago. I said, ftmfw!! They knew the climate crusaders would be in here posting up st00pid stuff about Greenland and Antarctica melting away by 2020 that nobody cares about.:2up::rock::rock:

I'm quite certain that the folks at Smithsonian.com understand the difference quite clearly. Particularly since the interviewed expert is "an expert on weather extremes".

I'm also quite certain that you will use every opportunity to feed us crap data. That WARMING has produced the Rossby waves that are driving Arctic air south over half the northern hemisphere and simultaneously driving equatorial air north over half the northern hemisphere is a known factor that, in and of itself, produces NO CHANGE in global temperatures. The greenhouse effect, despite reduced solar input, has continued to warm the planet at an accelerating pace.
ok poindexter, how is the extreme weather event climate?

if it's winter and cold, isn't snow normal? so extreme snow is proof of what exactly?

If it's summer and hot, rain is normal, how is extreme rain proof of climate change? Please Mr. Poindexter splain for us.

shit I love this. you're sooo smart yet you won't be able to give me an answer, because there isn't one without you looking the fool. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So I supposed you'll insult me as your out.

Thankfully in the last 10 years the public has clearly picked up on the double standard.
It's also cold in your freezer you Irelevant TROLL/Moron.
Every day you come up with tese idiotic quips.
'Your brother says it snowing in Pennsylavania', ergo there no global warming
You're a Moorn and a TROLL

This a science section and you post NO Data, NO Links, No graphics, just your juvenile (or demented) emoticons.
You're a PureTroll who should not be in the section.
`
so explain what the correct temperature of the earth is and what the PPM of CO2 is supposed to be. let us know cause you have all of the answers.

Thankfully in the last 10 years the public has clearly picked up on the double standard.

This a science section and you post NO Data, NO Links, No graphics, just your juvenile (or demented) emoticons.
`
And you don't see the hypocrisy of your own doing the same thing about every regional brief uptick in temp...
not at all, he is the almighty climate guy.

Rossby wave due to global warming
Rossby waves are created by the temperature differential across hemispheres and the rotation of the earth. It has no correlation to AGW.

In fact, the rapid heat release occurring in the arctic today is what is causing the super lows and deep intrusion into mid latitudes..

Again you show total ignorance of the systems function.. You then make a false assumption of causation without facts..
they still don't understand that what you just explained is due to Pacific water temperatures.

As I said.

thx again Stupid.
`
BWHAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahah

Where did you pull those frightful "fantasies" from? your ass?

In the real world, thermal expansion can explain 85% of our current rise out of the LIA..

`
so explain what the correct temperature of the earth is and what the PPM of CO2 is supposed to be. let us know cause you have all of the answers.
This one is a legend in his own mind.. You cant make this stuff up, but he does. His favorite site is Miriam O'Brian's Hotwhopper... and she tells a lot of lies. Even Watts calls her 'slandering sou' for legitimate reasons of data fabrications...

Temperature in Pakistan today: 90F.

At the current rate of decline Pakistan will hit absolute zero by June. We must pump more CO2 into the Pock-e-stan ecosystem

Forum List

Back