Pakistan army orders cut in US military personnel

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Well boo fucking hoo. Cry me a river.

Pakistan's army ordered a reduction in U.S. military personnel operating inside the country on Thursday in apparent protest at a unilateral American commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

They're lucky that we don't simply pull everyone out and cut off any aid they're getting from us.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110505/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_bin_laden

Hey, Pakistan!!!! Kiss my ass!!!!!

We absolutely should pull our aid and tell 'em to go fuck themselves.

Sadly, we do kinda still need to maintain some level of reasonable relationship with Pakistan. Cuz they've got AQ hiding there and we need to go kill them.

Sadly, we do kinda still need to maintain some level of reasonable relationship with Pakistan. Cuz they've got AQ hiding there and we need to go kill them.

That and we need Pakistan if we are going to have US Troops on the ground in Afghanistan.

And the nukes. We need to take care of those, but other then that fuck them. We should hang with India instead.

Ditto.

They knew where that dirtbag OBL was all along and here we are giving them billions in aide.

As far as I'm concerned Pakistan can fuck off and I sure as hell wouldn't give those assholes one more dime of American taxpayer money.

Pakistan doesn't need our money or our military, they already have economic and security agreements with China.

I think we better tread lightly there.

God I hope we listen to those orders, we can lower the amount of coutries we have troops in to roughly 23486176176813213786.

Pakistan doesn't need our money or our military, they already have economic and security agreements with China.

They gtathred all the busted helicopter parts from the crashed heli to send to China. I still say fuck them and will quot Sen. Charles Rengel on his experiance with the chinese, They kept coming, we kept fireing, they kept dieing. Fuck China to. They owe there existance to the U.S. and will again. I would get close to India and ready the U.S. for the next cold war.

Than why hasn't Pakistan told us to fuck off years ago? if they don't need us and their in good with China this should happen right?

Pakistan's army ordered a reduction in U.S. military personnel operating inside the country on Thursday in apparent protest at a unilateral American commando raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

They're lucky that we don't simply pull everyone out and cut off any aid they're getting from us.

Pakistan army wants cut in US military personnel - Yahoo! News

May I suggest a corresponding cut in American aid. Works for me.

Than why hasn't Pakistan told us to fuck off years ago? if they don't need us and their in good with China this should happen right?

Well we're close pals with China too, that's why we aren't too worried about Pakistan being buddies with them.

Pakistan army wants cuts in US military personnel - Yahoo! News

Does this mean they will be returning the BILLIONS of dollars in aid we have been sending them to help fight terrorism? We could really use the money right about now.

That and we need Pakistan if we are going to have US Troops on the ground in Afghanistan.

Even better! Now we would have an excuse to draw down our troops in Afghanistan even quicker!

I feel sick, I felt obligated to rep dagoose. :puke:

I guess even an old calender will have the right date on it.
~~~~~~~~~~

We should inform Pak that we know they are hiding al-q and if they openly oppose us, they will suffer the consiquinces of siding with terrorist. We have already declared war on terror, and they can be put on the to do list.

Well we're close pals with China too, that's why we aren't too worried about Pakistan being buddies with them.

Well my point is Pakistan must need the billions we give them, otherwise they would have told us to fuck off years ago. They have been tolerating our drone strikes and other covert ops in their country because they need the $$$$$$$$$$, otherwise they would not tolerate it.

We should get out of both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Save the 5 billion/yr we pump into Pakistan plus the 114 billion/yr for the war in Afghanistan. Reported kills of enemy insurgents run about 5,000/yr. That's about $20 million dollars each! Al-Qaeda is no longer a threat in Afghanistan. Some reports put the number left in Afghanistan as low as 100. The insurgents that we are killing are mostly remnants of the Taliban, thieves working for war lords, opium farmers, and terrorist that are there due to our presents.

Well my point is Pakistan must need the billions we give them, otherwise they would have told us to fuck off years ago. They have been tolerating our drone strikes and other covert ops in their country because they need the $$$$$$$$$$, otherwise they would not tolerate it.

They probably do need it, but even if they didn't why would they tell us to stop sending the checks?

That's our idiot bureacrats fault, i put the accountability on them.

They probably do need it, but even if they didn't why would they tell us to stop sending the checks?

That's our idiot bureacrats fault, i put the accountability on them.

Pakistan is a piss poor third world shit hole, this isn't an oil rich country like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia so they probably need as much help as they can get.

Pakistan army wants cuts in US military personnel - Yahoo! News

They are probably a bit concerned regarding the data intel the SEAL Team gathered. How many Pakistani officials are on OBL gmail contact list?

I wouldn't want mid-west farm boys with AR-15's in my back yard if I had been finger banging with the bad guys.

Forum List

Back