Anti Pakistan protest in Washington DC

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
It is horrible what Pakistan does in Balochistan.

---

The pro-independence American Friends of Balochistan (AFB) organized a candlelight vigil for victims of Pakistan's crimes against humanity in Balochistan at the Dupont Circle in Washington D.C. last evening, and also called on the global community to stop Pakistan from executing Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav
The protesters including Baloch, Indian, Afghans and various Jewish groups together condemned the death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Pakistani military court.

Ahmar Mastikhan of the American Friends of Balochistan said, 'I strongly condemn Pakistan military for giving death sentence in a military court. It is a violation of international law to try someone in a military court. Kulbhushan was arrested in Iran and transported to Pakistan. Now, they are saying that he was supporting the freedom of Balochistan.'

The AFB also said the irony of the day is that the 'Butcher of Balochistan', General Pervez Musharraf, who started a brutal military operation against the Baloch people in 2005, will be in Washington DC to speak at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, just one block away from Dupont Circle.

'Pakistan Generals, though in bed with China, regularly visit U.S. to seek funds for their rogue army that has put tears in the eyes of millions of Baloch people, Afghans, and Indians,' the AFB said.

'Gen Musharraf, who ordered the assassination of Balochistan governor and chief minister Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, also launched the Kargil war against India in 1999, profusely bled Afghanistan by backing the Taliban and also hosted the No. 1 enemy of the US- Osama bin Laden,' it added.

The AFB further noted that the Pakistan army, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Military Intelligence and Frontier Corps are committing war crimes and crimes against humanity in Balochistan, violating more than two dozen items of the 30 items of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Anti Pakistan protest in Washington DC against death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav

---

The pro-independence American Friends of Balochistan (AFB) organized a candlelight vigil for victims of Pakistan's crimes against humanity in Balochistan at the Dupont Circle in Washington D.C. last evening, and also called on the global community to stop Pakistan from executing Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav
The protesters including Baloch, Indian, Afghans and various Jewish groups together condemned the death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Pakistani military court.

Ahmar Mastikhan of the American Friends of Balochistan said, 'I strongly condemn Pakistan military for giving death sentence in a military court. It is a violation of international law to try someone in a military court. Kulbhushan was arrested in Iran and transported to Pakistan. Now, they are saying that he was supporting the freedom of Balochistan.'

The AFB also said the irony of the day is that the 'Butcher of Balochistan', General Pervez Musharraf, who started a brutal military operation against the Baloch people in 2005, will be in Washington DC to speak at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, just one block away from Dupont Circle.

'Pakistan Generals, though in bed with China, regularly visit U.S. to seek funds for their rogue army that has put tears in the eyes of millions of Baloch people, Afghans, and Indians,' the AFB said.

'Gen Musharraf, who ordered the assassination of Balochistan governor and chief minister Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti, also launched the Kargil war against India in 1999, profusely bled Afghanistan by backing the Taliban and also hosted the No. 1 enemy of the US- Osama bin Laden,' it added.

The AFB further noted that the Pakistan army, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Military Intelligence and Frontier Corps are committing war crimes and crimes against humanity in Balochistan, violating more than two dozen items of the 30 items of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Anti Pakistan protest in Washington DC against death sentence to Kulbhushan Jadhav
I was just reading about much of this earlier this morning.

---

I was just reading about much of this earlier this morning.

It is sad that the so called main stream media does not give coverage to real war crimes like these.

The Amnesty International report says that the many prisoners in Pakistan were are also executed on the basis of death sentence awarded by the military courts. But it emphasises that proceedings under these military courts did not meet the international fair trade standards. This is exactly what India and Swaraj have been saying regarding Kulbhushan Jadhav.

Still at least 133 people were sentenced to death by these military courts during the year.

Denouncing Pakistan further, the Amnesty International report says that in Pakistan and few other countries the death penalty was used in contravention of international law and standards, including on people with mental disabilities.

Kulbhushans death sentence: After Sushma Swaraj, Amnesty says Pakistan military courts unreliable

Those guys holding signs have far more credibility than you. So, get out of here.
Translation: "I just make stuff up and expect everyone to believe it's true". ..... :cuckoo:

Link will not do any good if you have no brain. I have provided you two links that prove that Pakistani military court has no legal jurisdiction to try any non-Pakistani.

Here is the third one:

Amnesty International’s concerns are based on its extensive documentation of cases in Pakistan over recent decades where accusations of blasphemy and other smear campaigns have led to threats, attacks, and even the killings of journalists and human rights defenders.

“The authorities should take decisive actions to create a safe and enabling environment in which it is possible to defend and promote human rights without fear of punishment, reprisal or intimidation,” David Griffiths wrote.

Pakistan: Journalists and activists under threat

Amnesty International has long been concerned about the persistent pattern human rights violations occurring in Pakistan. Arbitrary detention, torture, deaths in custody, forced disappearances, and extrajudicial execution are rampant. The government of Pakistan has failed to protect individuals – particularly women, religious minorities and children – from violence and other human rights abuses committed in the home, in the community, and while in legal custody. It has failed to ensure legal redress after violations have occurred.

Pakistan

Amnesty International’s concerns are based on its extensive documentation of cases in Pakistan over recent decades where accusations of blasphemy and other smear campaigns have led to threats, attacks, and even the killings of journalists and human rights defenders.
An organization's "concerns" has zero to do with your claim that International Law was violated.

Try again....... :cool:

An organization's "concerns" has zero to do with your claim that International Law was violated.

Pakistani court system lacks credibility because it does not meet international requirements. Therefore it does not even have lawful jurisdiction over Pakistanis let alone non-Pakistanis.

I provided you four links that illustrate these points. Two of those links were directly from Amnesty International. Here, I am giving you the 5th link. I suggest you read before opening your mouth and revealing your inability to comprehend logic.

---

NEW DELHI -- The Amnesty International on Monday slammed Pakistan over the death sentence given to alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav by the military court and asserted that Islamabad had violated international fair trial safeguards in issuing the statement.

"The Amnesty International opposes death sentence given to Kulbhushan Jadhav by military court in Pakistan. Pakistan military courts violated the international fair trial safeguards, stripped defendants of key rights and operated in a notorious secrecy," the human rights organisation said in a statement.

Amnesty International Slams Pakistan Over Death Sentence To Indian 'Spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav

I provided you four links that illustrate these points. Two of those links were directly from Amnesty International. Here, I am giving you the 5th link. I suggest you read before opening your mouth and revealing your inability to comprehend logic.

NEW DELHI -- The Amnesty International on Monday slammed Pakistan over the death sentence given to alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav by the military court and asserted that Islamabad had violated international fair trial safeguards in issuing the statement.
Once more..... :cuckoo:

Amnesty International has ZERO jurisdiction over any court.

And can neither legislate or enforce any laws. Period.

Once more..... :cuckoo:

Amnesty International has ZERO jurisdiction over any court.

And can neither legislate or enforce any laws. Period.

Who said that Amnesty International is legislating the law? Amnesty International is just one of the many sources that is pointing out that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. You need to exercise your brain little more; it will help you understand finer points :)

Baloch representative to the EU and the UN, Mehran Baluch called the CPEC a 'mega disaster' for the people of Pakistan. He opined that the Pakistani establishment was looking at using the implementation of the CPEC project as a pretext to oppress the people and suppress their rights. He expressed concern that it would also result in the ethnic cleansing of the Baloch people, who were seen to be standing in the way of the completion of the CPEC. He appealed to the UN and the European Union to also recognise the threat from the project to the western world.

All the speakers agreed that it was essential for the international community to take note of human rights violations that were occurring as a result of the construction of the CPEC against the wishes of the local population.

Balochistan and China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) Discussed in the United Nations

Who said that Amnesty International is legislating the law? Amnesty International is just one of the many sources that is pointing out that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. You need to exercise your brain little more; it will help you understand finer points
You originally stated that Pakistan had violated International law.

I then requested you provide a :link:as to exactly which laws were violated from a legal source. Something you have fail to do.

I want to see an International court ruling on this issue.

Not a bogus opinion piece from the wacko group Amnesty International.

Try again.....or just admit no such International law exists. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Who said that Amnesty International is legislating the law? Amnesty International is just one of the many sources that is pointing out that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. You need to exercise your brain little more; it will help you understand finer points
You originally stated that Pakistan had violated International law.

I then requested you provide a :link:as to exactly which laws were violated from a legal source. Something you have fail to do.

I want to see an international court ruling on this issue.

Not an article or opinion piece from Amnesty International.

Try again.....or just admit no International law exists. .... :cool:

I provided you 6 sources that confirm that Pakistan violated international laws. So clearly, international laws do exist. So do criminals like Pakistan. Admit that you do not know how to make a logical case and we can all move on. BTW, putting on a 'cool' emoticon does not make you cool.

As far as the international court is concerned, India may or may not take it there. That is not what we are discussing here. What we are discussing here is that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. I have provided half a dozen links that make that argument. Now it is your turn to read them and more importantly comprehend them.

Forum List

Back