Anti Pakistan protest in Washington DC

What we are discussing here is that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. I have provided half a dozen links. Now it is your turn to read them and more importantly comprehend them.
Once again.....exactly which International laws were violated?? .... :dunno:

Links to the wacko group Am'nutty International and their bogus rants prove nothing.

Give me a court ruling....a case ruling...a legal ruling.....anything.

Or just admit you got zip, nada, nothing. .... :cool:

What we are discussing here is that Pakistan is in violation of international laws. I have provided half a dozen links. Now it is your turn to read them and more importantly comprehend them.
Once again.....exactly which International laws were violated?? .... :dunno:

Links to the wacko group Am'nutty International and their bogus rants prove nothing.

Give me a court ruling....a case ruling...a legal ruling.....anything.

Or just admit you got zip, nada, nothing. .... :cool:

I even highlighted the portion that talks about specific violations of Pakistan. Go back and read them again. Admit that your a$$ was pounded by those links.

Pakistan dispatches official to Harvard to mislead Americans

Pakistan’s infamous Inter-Services Intelligence has shipped one of its handpicked men to the US to speak at the Harvard Pakistan Forum to mislead Americans about the situation in Balochistan.

The man, Anwaar ul Haq Kakar, spokesperson for the military’s puppet government in Quetta, backed the stance of army spokesperson Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor against diplomat-scholar Husain Haqqani. The general had recently tweeted, “Views of Hussain Haqqani pub in a mainstream US newspaper esp his account on issue of visas vindicate stance of Pak’s state institutions.” The Deep State in Pakistan accuses Haqqani of helping the US track down Osama bin Laden by supplying visas to CIA agents. Pakistan has to date not apologized to the US for sheltering bin Laden, who was living close to Pakistan’s West Point, when he was killed by SEALs.

Kakar is respresenting an administration that is led by the ISI’s handpicked chief minister of Balochistan, Sardar Sanaullah Zehri, who killed his elder brother Sardar Rasul Bakhsh Zehri and scores of other tribesmen with his own hands. In addition, Kakar is seen smiling with a Chinese official in the Balochistan port of Gwadar, where China is building a naval base, spending $54 billion in the so-called China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Overwhelming majority of Baloch people have vowed they will never allow the project to succeed as it will convert them into a minority in their homeland.

Earlier, the Harvard Pakistan Forum had rescinded invite to one of the most outspoken critics of the Pakistan army and ISI, Tarek Fatah. Pakistan’s Deep State despises Fatah, author of “The Jew is Not My Enemy,” for his bold criticism of the mullahs and military of Pakistan.

Balochistan: ISI dispatches official to Harvard to mislead Americans - Israel's Voice

I even highlighted the portion that talks about specific violations of Pakistan. Go back and read them again.
Read them......just Am'nutty International bogus opinion piece's amounting to nothing of substance.

With no legal source...you got nothing.....and proved nothing.

Just a waste of time...... :cool:

I even highlighted the portion that talks about specific violations of Pakistan. Go back and read them again.
Read them......just Am'nutty International bogus opinion piece's amounting to nothing of substance.

With no legal source...you got nothing.....and proved nothing.

Just a waste of time...... :cool:

Indeed, the exchange was a total waste of time because you think links are a substitute for logic. I provided you seven links that buttress my argument but you were unable to grasp the issue because:

a. You lack needed attention span
b. You lack ability to comprehend
c. You cannot process information

Next time, don't ask for links. Just let me guide you towards knowledge and wisdom :cool:

Last edited:
It is primarily because people's expectation is very low when dealing with Pakistan. Dr Christine Fair explains this point very well.
"Fair has published several articles defending the use of drone strikes in Pakistan and has been critical of analyses by Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and other humanitarian organizations."

In other words, she is at odds with the sources you use to make your case against Pakistan.

Too funny....... :lol: .. :lol:

C. Christine Fair - Wikipedia

It is primarily because people's expectation is very low when dealing with Pakistan. Dr Christine Fair explains this point very well.
"Fair has published several articles defending the use of drone strikes in Pakistan and has been critical of analyses by Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and other humanitarian organizations."

In other words, she is at odds with the sources you use to make your case against Pakistan.

Too funny....... :lol: .. :lol:

C. Christine Fair - Wikipedia

What is funny is that you think Wikipedia is a reliable source on contested issues :)

Anyway, I will humor you though.

Amnesty International specializes in investigating human rights violations. Therefore it is a credible source on studying Pakistan's human rights violations such as what is Pakistan doing in Balochistan.

Dr Christine Fair specializes in Pakistan military. Therefore she is a credible source on Pakistan's armed forces. Here is another video of Dr Fair talking about your "heroes", the Pakistani dictators:

Dr Christine Fair specializes in Pakistan military. Therefore she is a credible source on Pakistan's armed forces. Here is another video of Dr Fair talking about your "heroes", the Pakistani dictators:
She loves zionist Israel and hates muslim Pakistan.

Nothing to see here....... :cool:

She is not a Zionist. A Zionist is usually cool with Pakistan. The focus of a Zionist seems to be Iran and Syria, mainly Iran. As a matter of fact, she is in favor of strong relationship between Iran and US.

Dr Fair herself used to be a pro-Pakistan then she was sent to Pakistan by US government to write a paper on Pakistani military. Her experience with Pakistani military turned her into a serious critic of Pakistan.

In this case, India has rubbished the claim that Jadhav is a spy, instead arguing that he was kidnapped by Pakistan’s intelligence agencies from Iran and mysteriously produced inside Pakistan’s troubled Balochistan area. India says that his videotaped ‘confession’ (released last year) was coerced and that no spy would travel on a covert mission carrying an Indian passport. India says that 14 different requests for consular access have been denied, in breach of international protocol.

In any case, whether Jadhav is a spy is moot. What is beyond dispute is that the Pakistan Army’s declaration of a death sentence for him via a clandestine court-martial breaks with all standard practice; it is almost an open invitation to escalation from India.

Shockingly, the announcement of Jadhav’s death sentence this past week was made by the Pakistan Army and not the government’s foreign office. The sentencing seemed to take the Nawaz Sharif-led civilian government entirely by surprise, even as Indians were convulsed with rage. Pakistan’s foreign minister Sartaj Aziz said last year that there was no “conclusive evidence” against Jadhav. So the sudden announcement appears to be as much about Nawaz vs. the Pakistani Army as it is about India vs. Pakistan. With Pakistan’s military stripping away the veneer of authority from its civilian prime minister, the aim could be to further weaken him and ensure that he is unable to steer the wheel in the direction of a dialogue with India.

Opinion | Pakistan’s move to execute alleged Indian ‘spy’ may be a ploy to sabotage the prime minister

International court halts Pakistan execution of Indian

New Delhi (CNN)The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ordered Pakistan not to carry out the execution of an Indian man convicted of spying while his case is being considered.

Kulbushan Jadhav was arrested in March 2016 "for his involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan," and sentenced to death last month.

On May 8, India initiated proceedings at the Hague against its regional rival, accusing Islamabad of "egregious violations of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations" in the sentencing of Jadhav, according to a statement released by the ICJ.

India requested the ICJ order Pakistan not to execute Jadhav until the court can issue a judgment based on India's claims.

The ICJ is the principle judicial arm of the United Nations and settles disputes between member states in accordance with international law.

International court halts Pakistan execution of Indian convicted of spying - CNN.com

Forum List

Back