Pain Like No Other

Reality must be a harsh intrusion on his delusions of grandeur.

In "reality" men don't whine about minor discomfort as if it's the end of the world, Adolphia.

Unko-san, let me tell you that a scaffolding clamp landing on the back of your hand from a second storey is no "minor discomfort". Granted, you can assure us all that you'd treat it like an insect bite, but no-one will believe you.

In "reality" men don't whine about minor discomfort as if it's the end of the world, Adolphia.

Unko-san, let me tell you that a scaffolding clamp landing on the back of your hand from a second storey is no "minor discomfort". Granted, you can assure us all that you'd treat it like an insect bite, but no-one will believe you.

How many bones did you break, pussy? Go cuddle with your boyfriend and STFU, pussy.

Regretfully, I injured my left hand on site this afternoon. I was standing at the foot of the temporary stairs the scaffolders had built with my left hand on a pallet of plyboard while I held court over the bricklayers. As we were chatting, a thus-far unidentified scaffolder nudged a swivel clamp over the toeboard and it fell two stories and landed on the back of my left hand (these things are made of solid steel). The pain was unimaginable and I expressed my extreme discomfort by bellowing all manner of expletives across the site. Honestly, it's a miracle that no bones were broken and if I was alone when it happened I probably would've cried. I used to think that bashing your thumb with a claw hammer was bad enough, but having that bastard thing land on my left hand in sub-zero temperatures was life changing.

Just thought you should all know.

Sounds like you are a supervisor, if so, and I don't mean an insult, you weren't doing your job. Scaffold people are notorious for dropping crap, you should have been no where near under them, and no one else. Not that that gives then a license to drop crap it is just what happens.
Perhaps the scaffolder did it on purpose.

Swaggie is probably lucky that his screeching didn't cause one of them to fall to their deaths.
it was no doubt a Paki he had slighted beforehand :(

How many bones did you break, pussy? Go cuddle with your boyfriend and STFU, pussy.

In your haste to froth as many insults from your multiple chins as you could think of, I can only assume you overlooked a post in which I stated how lucky I was to have suffered no broken bones, Unko-san.

In your haste to froth as many insults from your multiple chins as you could think of, I can only assume you overlooked a post in which I stated how lucky I was to have suffered no broken bones, Unko-san.

In other words, you did NOT break anything in this terrible trauma.

Did I ever state otherwise?

Did I ever state otherwise?

And yet you still whine.

Regretfully, I injured my left hand on site this afternoon. I was standing at the foot of the temporary stairs the scaffolders had built with my left hand on a pallet of plyboard while I held court over the bricklayers. As we were chatting, a thus-far unidentified scaffolder nudged a swivel clamp over the toeboard and it fell two stories and landed on the back of my left hand (these things are made of solid steel). The pain was unimaginable and I expressed my extreme discomfort by bellowing all manner of expletives across the site. Honestly, it's a miracle that no bones were broken and if I was alone when it happened I probably would've cried. I used to think that bashing your thumb with a claw hammer was bad enough, but having that bastard thing land on my left hand in sub-zero temperatures was life changing.

Sounds like you are a supervisor, if so, and I don't mean an insult, you weren't doing your job. Scaffold people are notorious for dropping crap, you should have been no where near under them, and no one else. Not that that gives then a license to drop crap it is just what happens.

Swaggie is probably lucky that his screeching didn't cause one of them to fall to their deaths.
Did you mean "pickey"?

I'm glad you are alright and your hand wasn't broken, Swagger. Make sure and use an ice pack on it anyhow - and let it heal before going back to work using that hand. You need to take care of that hand and it wouldn't be a bad idea to see a doctor just to have an ex - ray. You may have a high threshold for pain. Your job sounds dangerous. I'm keeping you in my prayers. Good night.

Were you aware a sprain can hurt worse than a break? And you haven't any idea the pain he has been in. Though I doubt you care. I pity the man that feels he has to act macho to make himself feel better about himself and has to rag on others for the same reason.

Last edited:

Did you mean "pickey"?
no. Thats spelt- "pikey" anyway Ravi

Forum List

Back