Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne quitting Los Angeles for UK to avoid soaring tax rates

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

on the other hand: This is gonna be amazing . If you’re in Los Angeles

FNCIzrNVQAQbAx_

Wow. Ozzy is 73 now. Where does time fly.

Pretty funny though: The Black Sabbath Osbornes can no longer afford the high taxes of California and they are rich! :21:

Wow. Ozzy is 73 now. Where does time fly.

Pretty funny though: The Black Sabbath Osbornes can no longer afford the high taxes of California and they are rich! :21:
They can afford them, but it comes at the cost of their grand children. Imagine how many more millions of dollars they can pass down just by not living in California.

• Banned
Anyone know of a website where I can see TV writers and random celebs posting nonsensically about no-fly zones in between promoting their Netflix shows?

I'm sure that Oz will still be flying across to see his doctors. I understand he surprisingly has some kind of neurological problem.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

You realize that the middle class are all moving out of Commie California, don't you? Like a couple of thousand every day.

Soon the only people left will be the welfare queens, Illegals and the uber rich. Looks like even some of the uber rich are even getting tired of it. Elon Musk told them to go screw themselves, didn't he?

California is a beautiful state. It use to be the Golden State. However, now, because of the Democrats it leads the country in worst education, most poverty, highest rents, most homeless, highest debt, highest taxation and most Illegals.

Liberals fuck up everything they touch. They filthy Democrats in the Biden administration are trying to fuck the whole country like they fuck up the Commie states like California.

Forum List

Back