Ozone Depletion NOT MAN caused!

Sorry, Westwall you've been outed.

You work for the oil industry. For those who are interested check out Westwall's personal profile and statistics on this board. Every thread he has started has been about the oil industry or an attack on global warming.

Begone troll!

:lol::lol::lol: Poor delusional Chrissy. You are the one who wishes you worked for Goldman Sachs (are you sure you don't allready) and all they have ever done is screw the American public. They have never produced anything but misery for millions of their investors.

Hate to tell you chum, I worked for BP over 25 years ago and after 2 years couldn't stand it and bailed, I'm just not a corporate wonk. You on the other hand will screw your fellow ciczens over to support a failed religion. Or you stand to make mega bucks like Al Gore and the rest of the alarmist fraudsters if your nefarious scheme works.....and by the way, if I did indeed work for the oil companies I would be pushing this pseudo science for all it was worth, if you havn't figured it out yet (frankly I am NOT surprised) the oil industry is heavilly invested in getting Cap and Trade and all the other laws the alarmists want passed.....they will be laughing all the way to the bank if they go through.

You already admitted you worked in the oil industry.

Thanks for proving my point.

You are an oil industry troll.

On top of all the other ignorance you display you will now show us you stereotype people, all people in the oil industry are trolls? Do you read what you write. There is not one person in the industry of intelligence with insight to offer us, they must all be dismissed as trolls.

Your lucky anyone even takes the time to insult you.

zenith-solar-energy-israel-500x288.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Poor delusional Chrissy. You are the one who wishes you worked for Goldman Sachs (are you sure you don't allready) and all they have ever done is screw the American public. They have never produced anything but misery for millions of their investors.

Hate to tell you chum, I worked for BP over 25 years ago and after 2 years couldn't stand it and bailed, I'm just not a corporate wonk. You on the other hand will screw your fellow ciczens over to support a failed religion. Or you stand to make mega bucks like Al Gore and the rest of the alarmist fraudsters if your nefarious scheme works.....and by the way, if I did indeed work for the oil companies I would be pushing this pseudo science for all it was worth, if you havn't figured it out yet (frankly I am NOT surprised) the oil industry is heavilly invested in getting Cap and Trade and all the other laws the alarmists want passed.....they will be laughing all the way to the bank if they go through.

On top of all the other ignorance you display you will now show us you stereotype people, all people in the oil industry are trolls? Do you read what you write. There is not one person in the industry of intelligence with insight to offer us, they must all be dismissed as trolls.

It's "you're", not "your."

Like I said, clean energy is MADE IN AMERICA.

Why give $100 billion dollars a year to Venezuela and the Arabs?

But there is a larger philosophy here on my part. It is time for Americans to take back their country, not from the government, but from the greedy corporations that are stealing us blind. How? By democratizing the control of energy production. We will all be able to produce our own energy one day soon. You could do it now with a little money spent. Conservation is a beginning. I drive a fuel efficient car. I just replaced all the windows in my home with energy efficient ones. I moved all my money to a bank that was not involved in the derivatives scandal. And I don't have health insurance. I am not paying anyone to lobby Congress to deny me healthcare coverage. Fuck the Republicans and their corporate masters!

I hate to tell you Chris but the Dems are just as corrupt. Pull your blinders off and actually read some unbiased stuff.

No need. I know who destroyed America.

And it wasn't the Dems.

George Bush inherited a budget surplus, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

And he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a collapsed economy, and two useless wars.

Pull your own blinders off.

I hate to tell you pal but it started a long time before Boosh. Clinton balanced no budgets, he looted the Social Security Trust fund to "balance" the books and had the gall to call it balancing the budget. The GAO has an excellent report detailing the problems with his so called balanced budget.

You work for the oil industry. For those who are interested check out Westwall's personal profile and statistics on this board. Every thread he has started has been about the oil industry or an attack on global warming.

Begone troll!

I don't believe you.

Who cares what you believe. You have a zero rep for what reason????? Exactly?

It's "you're", not "your."

YOU'RE a dipshit.

Begone troll!

:lol::lol: Yes in fact I did, a long time ago. I see I'm starting to get to you. You keep trying to get me to lose my cool but you can never succeed at such a juvenile tactic with me bucko. I've stared down real bad guys with real guns and I'm still here. you merely amuse me, you don't make me angry, you certainly don't scare me, and you only show what an intellectual lightweight you truly are. And for that I thank you!:thanks:

I wish.

You work for the oil industry.

I did for two years over 25 years ago. Couldn't stand corporate life and have been self employed ever since. What's your excuse for supporting legislation that benefits "investors" at the expense of everyone else to the point of poverty? So go right ahead and rape the people.

I won't.

Clean energy is MADE IN AMERICA.

Where, you had time to respond to other posts but not this one, obviously your six-figure-mind thought of getting a quick answer so where is your goggle-link.

Where is Clean Energy MADE IN AMERICA

You stated it, prove it, just a little bit. The fact that you cannot answer off the top of your head means your six-figure-intelligence dont know shit, oh sorry, don't know shit.

Where is clean energy made in america? Is this some kind of trick question? I'm going to go fishing at Bagnal Dam and try to figure that out.

Really, what criteria do we use? Solar, wind, hydro?

Hopefully next time I'm on my pc instead of my phone. Fewer typos. Damn Chinese toys get me redistributing my money there.

Where is clean energy made in america? Is this some kind of trick question? I'm going to go fishing at Bagnal Dam and try to figure that out.

Really, what criteria do we use? Solar, wind, hydro?

Hopefully next time I'm on my pc instead of my phone. Fewer typos. Damn Chinese toys get me redistributing my money there.

Just name a plant that manufacturers green energy, a challenge to Chris, not so much a challenge, Chris said Clean Energy is "MADE IN AMERICA".

I want Chris to tell me where, I want a name of the plant he knows of.

The Clean Energy industry, prove it.

Last edited:
I did for two years over 25 years ago. Couldn't stand corporate life and have been self employed ever since. What's your excuse for supporting legislation that benefits "investors" at the expense of everyone else to the point of poverty? So go right ahead and rape the people.

I won't.

Where, you had time to respond to other posts but not this one, obviously your six-figure-mind thought of getting a quick answer so where is your goggle-link.

You stated it, prove it, just a little bit. The fact that you cannot answer off the top of your head means your six-figure-intelligence dont know shit, oh sorry, don't know shit.

North America’s Largest Solar-Electric Plant Switched On >> MetaEfficient Reviews

PARIS — A recently completed report commissioned by the United Nations reveals that the construction of renewable energy plants outpaced the building of fossil fuel powered generators in Europe and the United States last year.

The Renewables 2010 Global Status Report, undertaken by policy research firm Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century, reports that renewable energy facilities accounted for 60 percent of new power plants built in Europe in 2009. In the U.S., more than half the plants built last year were green electricity producers.

According to REN21, solar generating capacity increased 53 percent worldwide last year, while wind power saw a 32 percent boost globally, solar hot water/heating a 21 percent growth, and geothermal power a four percent increase. Staff members at the research firm say 2009 was the second year in a row in the United States and Europe when more renewable energy sources were built than fossil fuel facilities.

Report: Green Power Usage Increases | Correctional News

On land poisoned by toxins from a long-gone manufacturing era, more than 6,500 solar panels face the south sky, capturing the sunlight of a late autumn day in the Berkshire Mountains. They're ready to deliver power to New England.

The Western Massachusetts Electric Co. site in Pittsfield, New England's largest solar project, promises to produce enough electricity for about 300 homes starting later this month. That's a tiny fraction of what the region needs to run computers, lights, TVs and everything else utility customers take for granted.

But the $9.4 million solar plant and an even larger project planned for Springfield next year are expected to spur job growth in the solar industry and eventually make the cost of solar power competitive with the oil-burning furnaces that are common in New England.

Largest Solar Power Plant in Mass. About to Start - ABC News

North America’s Largest Solar-Electric Plant Switched On >> MetaEfficient Reviews

That is where it is installed, showing us you do not understand with your six-figure-mind, where are they made? You showed us where they are installed.

They are made in Malaysia, that is where the pollution, the CO2 will be released into the environment. So lets discuss the plant, its size, how it was built with Clean energy and meets the environmental protection laws and regulations that they would have to meet if built in the USA.

So where is the plant made, not where is it built. Where it is built brings up an interesting point, building on Federal military bases is cheaper than building on land owned by a cooperation. No environmental law to follow, seems like the military can make its own rules.

No Environmental Impact Study required. This shows the difficulty in finding the truth about government mandated energy, they can break their own laws and regulations as long as they profit, maybe Obama will be paid 100k to speak at a Sunpower corporation function after he leaves office.

http://www.nellis.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-070424-018.pdf

Pursuant to the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) Regulations (40 CFR, Parts, 1500-1508) implementing procedural provisions of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (PL 91-190, 42 USC 4321-4347) as amended, and 32 CFR 989, which implements the Environmental Impact Analysis Process (EIAP) for Air Force actions, the United States Air Force at Nellis AFB explored and analyzed the potentioal environmental impacts from the proposed outgrant lease for construction and operationof a solar photovoltaic system at Nellis AFB in Clark County, Nevada in this EA. Based on the finding and conclusions of the EA, an Environmental Impact Statement in not required.

Oh my! not another manmade catastrophy that is found to be heavily influenced by previously unknown natural causes!

pretty soon I am going to stop believing that mankind will cease to exist in <insert favourite number> years.

LOL!!! Sucked into another westy troll, where the article doesn't match his manufactured "title". Any wonder why we call AGW skepticism the REAL scam?

That is where it is installed, showing us you do not understand with your six-figure-mind, where are they made? You showed us where they are installed.

The only way Chrissypoo is going to make six figures is if his wealthy daddy gives him a job.

Valid points about pollution at sites where solar panels and all are made overseas. Will you join me in supporting a 'pollution tariff' on imported goods? Something akin to 'you saves $xxxx building that in Mexico, here is your import duty for that Dodge Truck'.

I wonder how much of Bagnal Dam was made domestically. It is old.

Forum List

Back