OWS (Pea Party) supports children being raped.

Occupy is an anarchy based organization headed by a communist, Van Jones, (appointed to Obama's green jobs board) who once led an arson and looting rampage.

An "anarchy-based organization headed by a Communist"?

Now that would be odd indeed.

As far as I know, OWS has no leader, which has been an issue for them, organization-wise.

Occupy has often been unfocused and all over the map with the things they protest, so much so that the original thought, whatever that was, seems to have been lost. Of course, the true purpose was always to get people into the streets.

But today, in Oakland, they protested against a human trafficking conference. Yes, you read that right. They pulled down police barriers and vandalized the front doors of the conference.
Demonstrators called themselves “Occupy Patriarchy” and apparently local news recognized people who were involved in the “FTP”(Fuck the police) marches that Occupy Oakland has had.

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

ALL you PP filth are nothing but scum.

And a special thanks to the liberal media for not reporting this. :thup:

and for those that are wondering; "Where did you hear this?"

On O'Riely, ya know, FOX.

That's ridiculous.

House approves Republican plan for domestic spending cuts - Los Angeles Times

Under the Republican plan, changes to food stamps would cut 300,000 children from the free school lunch program, although children could still buy meals at reduced costs.

Money sent to the states to run child-care programs, foster care services, Meals on Wheels for seniors and other programs that serve 23 million Americans would be eliminated.
sounds like Gov Brown.....his cuts fucked over a lot of those same people......i guess he is an Asshole to....right Dean?....

Occupy has often been unfocused and all over the map with the things they protest, so much so that the original thought, whatever that was, seems to have been lost. Of course, the true purpose was always to get people into the streets.

But today, in Oakland, they protested against a human trafficking conference. Yes, you read that right. They pulled down police barriers and vandalized the front doors of the conference.
Demonstrators called themselves “Occupy Patriarchy” and apparently local news recognized people who were involved in the “FTP”(Fuck the police) marches that Occupy Oakland has had.

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

That's ridiculous.

Under the Republican plan, changes to food stamps would cut 300,000 children from the free school lunch program, although children could still buy meals at reduced costs.

Money sent to the states to run child-care programs, foster care services, Meals on Wheels for seniors and other programs that serve 23 million Americans would be eliminated.

Oh for fuck's sake dean can you not manage a single post without this ridiculous partizan hackery dogshit?

Dean is the kind of person who would come across a stepped on snail and say......fucking Republicans....he has a few mental problems...thats for sure....

That's ridiculous.

Oh for fuck's sake dean can you not manage a single post without this ridiculous partizan hackery dogshit?

Dean is the kind of person who would come across a stepped on snail and say......fucking Republicans....he has a few mental problems...thats for sure....

I used to try looking for a segue to his comments. Anything that would lead one to say "Oh, so that's where he's got that angle from". They used to be there. They were always tenuous, but they were sometimes there. Now they're just not there at all. Basically, your snail observation is pretty much on the money.

true story is out, there's multiple links in this thread, one from ABC.

so

again

why are you OK with children getting raped for profit?

If you'd actually read the ABC story, you'd see the reason the people are protesting. It's not a rally in defense of rapists. It's opposition to punishing those forced into sex slavery as a means of prevention. They're saying the focus should be put on punishing the slave traders.

Who's punishing children for being made slaves?

You fucking pea party quacks are just fucked in the head.

I read that part, and it was sooo god damn dumb I didn't quote, but here you are, presenting it as some kind of defense.

No, you didn't quote it because it completely torpedoes your argument that they're out protesting in favor of rapists.

Wow liberals equating budget with pedophillia. Maybe Jerry Sandusky will be the keynote speaker at the democrat convention

Any half baked stance against anyone trying to save kids the best way they know how, HELPS child rapist and supports sex trafficking.

so fuck off you vile little fuck

Nice, what would your mother say if she heard that mouth of yours?

Tsk tsk.

As I said, I do not in fact necessarily agree with the protesters.

In fact, after checking the facts, I do in fact think that the people in the meeting being protested are doing a good job in a tough situation.

That doesn't mean that the people protesting were supporting child trafficking.

So, again, this thread is a bunch of utter bullshit.

They were protesting a conference attended by people who are making efforts to stop child trafficking. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.

OK, I'll grant you that this doesn't necessarily mean they support child trafficking. But given the points above, it isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.

Surely any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed, one would imagine that abusing delegates and police and trying to break through barriers is not the smartest strategy if one wants one's message to be listened to with patience and an open mind.

It is if you actually listened to what they said/read the signs they're holding.

Nice, what would your mother say if she heard that mouth of yours?

Tsk tsk.

As I said, I do not in fact necessarily agree with the protesters.

In fact, after checking the facts, I do in fact think that the people in the meeting being protested are doing a good job in a tough situation.

That doesn't mean that the people protesting were supporting child trafficking.

So, again, this thread is a bunch of utter bullshit.

They were protesting a conference attended by people who are making efforts to stop child trafficking. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.

OK, I'll grant you that this doesn't necessarily mean they support child trafficking. But given the points above, it isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.

Surely any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed, one would imagine that abusing delegates and police and trying to break through barriers is not the smartest strategy if one wants one's message to be listened to with patience and an open mind.

It is if you actually listened to what they said/read the signs they're holding.

1. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.
2. It isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.
3. Any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded.
4. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed....

Which one if the above does your "it is" response refer to?

I used to try looking for a segue to his comments. Anything that would lead one to say "Oh, so that's where he's got that angle from". They used to be there. They were always tenuous, but they were sometimes there. Now they're just not there at all. Basically, your snail observation is pretty much on the money.

Dean is pretty much obsessed.....i think when he was growing up the White Christian kids at the school used to bully him.....then he found out their folks were Conservative Republicans......and thats the story of how Dean became like he is.....

hmm

So none of the Pea Partiers wanna defend or more importantly condemn these actions.

telling, very telling
What? What does this have to do with the T.E.A. party movement?

OWS is the misguided answer to chaos, or something....

they were protesting a conference attended by people who are making efforts to stop child trafficking. presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.

ok, i'll grant you that this doesn't necessarily mean they support child trafficking. but given the points above, it isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.

surely any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded. if their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed, one would imagine that abusing delegates and police and trying to break through barriers is not the smartest strategy if one wants one's message to be listened to with patience and an open mind.

it is if you actually listened to what they said/read the signs they're holding.

1. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.
2. It isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.
3. Any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded.
4. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed....

Which one if the above does your "it is" response refer to?

Dean is pretty much obsessed.....i think when he was growing up the White Christian kids at the school used to bully him.....then he found out their folks were Conservative Republicans......and thats the story of how Dean became like he is.....

I think I was one of them, I showed dean what a real teabag looks like, and I aint talking lipton, :wink: :wink:

Here we go: From their official website:

SHUT DOWN THE PIG CONFERENCE June 13th 1pm, Oakland Marriot – 11th and Broadway SOLIDARITY WITH SEX WORKERS MEANS PUTTING THE HEAT ON THE H.E.A.T. CONFERENCE This is What Patriarchy Looks Like: The H.EAT. conference is a conference of pigs and their nonprofit lackeys to increase the harassment, imprisonment, marginalization and criminalization of sex workers. Fronting as a conference against “child trafficking,” this conference brings pigs and nonprofits together to develop policing strategies that line their pockets while leaving sex workers exploited and disempowered. Pigs and nonprofits hide behind lies …

Events Committee | Occupy Oakland

Here we go: From their official website:

SHUT DOWN THE PIG CONFERENCE June 13th 1pm, Oakland Marriot – 11th and Broadway SOLIDARITY WITH SEX WORKERS MEANS PUTTING THE HEAT ON THE H.E.A.T. CONFERENCE This is What Patriarchy Looks Like: The H.EAT. conference is a conference of pigs and their nonprofit lackeys to increase the harassment, imprisonment, marginalization and criminalization of sex workers. Fronting as a conference against “child trafficking,” this conference brings pigs and nonprofits together to develop policing strategies that line their pockets while leaving sex workers exploited and disempowered. Pigs and nonprofits hide behind lies …

Events Committee | Occupy Oakland

Do they actually expect anyone to take them seriously if that is the best they can do when articulating their point. I have seen second graders that are more capable than that.

I think I was one of them, I showed dean what a real teabag looks like, and I aint talking lipton, :wink: :wink:

you fucking Bully.....thanks....:lol:

That's ridiculous.

Damn you're a fucking asshole.

you compare ending free rides with child rape?

go fuck yourself you vile partisan hack

Forum List

Back