OWS (Pea Party) supports children being raped.

Any half baked stance against anyone trying to save kids the best way they know how, HELPS child rapist and supports sex trafficking.

so fuck off you vile little fuck

Nice, what would your mother say if she heard that mouth of yours?

Tsk tsk.

As I said, I do not in fact necessarily agree with the protesters.

In fact, after checking the facts, I do in fact think that the people in the meeting being protested are doing a good job in a tough situation.

That doesn't mean that the people protesting were supporting child trafficking.

So, again, this thread is a bunch of utter bullshit.

url=http://citizenjournalistdotorg.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/occupy-protests-human-trafficking-and-child-exploitation-conference-calls-it-repressing-sex-workers/]Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist[/url]

What part of being against people working to keep children out of sex slavery is hard to grasp?

The part where they are against them because they feel the people in question are pursuing an ineffective policy in fighting trafficking.

:lol:

blind sheep

People are trying to save children, the pee party shows up to nearly riot, and the brainless support their non-sense.

fukken weak

So from what I can see, the "proof" linking this to the Occupy movement of last year is the fact that they labeled themselves "Occupy Patriarchy", and the blog title you linked claims it without actually mentioning how they're connected in the blog post..

What would you think? :thup:

Last edited:
true story is out, there's multiple links in this thread, one from ABC.

so

again

why are you OK with children getting raped for profit?

And the one from ABC clearly stated that the protesters were there because they didn't believe the organization in question was effectively combating the problem. Instead, they believed that the organizations methods were promoting "continued repression of sex workers and the further empowerment of police agencies at their expense".

Now, I'm not saying they're right, since I'm not familiar with the situation at all, but I would say that this thread is a complete lie, due to the fact that no-one was "supporting sex trafficking".

Sex workers have rights, dammit.

shit....

Where'd I put my sign?
:eusa_silenced:

Psssst, firstly, I don't watch Fox News and, secondly... these studies have already been debunked. I suggest you learn to investigate your sources before regurgitating bullshit from the media.

I didn't say you did. I wouldn't go making assumptions.

However, I presented data that backed up the original assertion, while you have prevented nothing.

It is worth noting, however, that FoxNews was not alone in the "making people stupider" category.

In fact, regular viewing of ANY hyper-partisan media outlet, like FoxNews or MSNBC, has a negative impact on people’s current events knowledge.

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf

blind sheep

People are trying to save children, the pee party shows up to nearly riot, and the brainless support their non-sense.

fukken weak

Hmm, I fail to see where I said I supported their position.

In fact, I see at least two occurrences of me saying I did not.

Of course, that does not improve the honesty factor of the OP by one little iota.

Who's punishing children for being made slaves?

You fucking pea party quacks are just fucked in the head.

I read that part, and it was sooo god damn dumb I didn't quote, but here you are, presenting it as some kind of defense.

I assume they mean authorities arrest the prostitutes instead of the slave traders that force them to be prostitutes.

Which is probably accurate to some degree.

But again, I didn't agree with their position, now did I?

Any half baked stance against anyone trying to save kids the best way they know how, HELPS child rapist and supports sex trafficking.

so fuck off you vile little fuck

Nice, what would your mother say if she heard that mouth of yours?

Tsk tsk.

As I said, I do not in fact necessarily agree with the protesters.

In fact, after checking the facts, I do in fact think that the people in the meeting being protested are doing a good job in a tough situation.

That doesn't mean that the people protesting were supporting child trafficking.

So, again, this thread is a bunch of utter bullshit.

They were protesting a conference attended by people who are making efforts to stop child trafficking. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.

OK, I'll grant you that this doesn't necessarily mean they support child trafficking. But given the points above, it isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.

Surely any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed, one would imagine that abusing delegates and police and trying to break through barriers is not the smartest strategy if one wants one's message to be listened to with patience and an open mind.

From the ABC News story in the OP link:

“What we’re saying is that if you really want to help these people, this is not the way to do it,” said demonstrator Catilin Manning. “If you really want to help these people figure out where the traffickers are coming in. Maybe you should police the port.”

I don't know how anyone could possibly interpret that to mean the protestors support children being raped. You'd have to have about seven pounds of brain damage to read it that way.

From the ABC News story in the OP link:

“What we’re saying is that if you really want to help these people, this is not the way to do it,” said demonstrator Catilin Manning. “If you really want to help these people figure out where the traffickers are coming in. Maybe you should police the port.”

I don't know how anyone could possibly interpret that to mean the protestors support children being raped. You'd have to have about seven pounds of brain damage to read it that way.

um, Lets see they were purposely Disrupting a meeting to try and Curb Abuse of kids. Not sure why you can't see that Hurts the kids. lol

Maybe it's the Fact that you are a raging Partisan Hack.

Just Sayin

The protestors are claiming that HEAT represses the children who are being exploited instead of going after the traffickers who are exploiting them.

That is their perpsective. That in no way means they want those children to be exploited.

So it is totally ridiculous to try to paint them that way.

And it is equally ridiculous to paint someone who points out this folly as also supporting child rape. One just digs the hole of one's ignorance which each successive statement to that effect.

Now, are the protestor's correct? I don't believe so.

Alameda County's chief legal foe of human trafficking seeks office in San Francisco | Oakland Local

Assistant District Attorney Sharmin Bock, who created the Human Exploitation and Trafficking unit and the DNA/Cold Case unit inside the Alameda County DA’s office and who has convicted hundreds of pimps and child kidnappers in Oakland as well as murderers and rapists, announced this week a bid to run for District Attorney of San Francisco.

The Alameda County DA’s H.E.A.T unit has brought 187 child kidnappers and human traffickers to trial since the unit was formed and convicted 119 so far. It also has led a statewide change in how law enforcement approaches youth sex trafficking by targeting pimps for prosecution and and recognizing their young workers as victims and exending them counseling and services. Thirdly it has aggressively pursued the johns or customers.

Not one child prostitute has been prosecuted. Only the johns and the pimps and the traffickers.

Occupy has often been unfocused and all over the map with the things they protest, so much so that the original thought, whatever that was, seems to have been lost. Of course, the true purpose was always to get people into the streets.

But today, in Oakland, they protested against a human trafficking conference. Yes, you read that right. They pulled down police barriers and vandalized the front doors of the conference.
Demonstrators called themselves “Occupy Patriarchy” and apparently local news recognized people who were involved in the “FTP”(Fuck the police) marches that Occupy Oakland has had.

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

ALL you PP filth are nothing but scum.

And a special thanks to the liberal media for not reporting this. :thup:

and for those that are wondering; "Where did you hear this?"

On O'Riely, ya know, FOX.

That's ridiculous.

House approves Republican plan for domestic spending cuts - Los Angeles Times

Under the Republican plan, changes to food stamps would cut 300,000 children from the free school lunch program, although children could still buy meals at reduced costs.

Money sent to the states to run child-care programs, foster care services, Meals on Wheels for seniors and other programs that serve 23 million Americans would be eliminated.

Occupy has often been unfocused and all over the map with the things they protest, so much so that the original thought, whatever that was, seems to have been lost. Of course, the true purpose was always to get people into the streets.

But today, in Oakland, they protested against a human trafficking conference. Yes, you read that right. They pulled down police barriers and vandalized the front doors of the conference.
Demonstrators called themselves “Occupy Patriarchy” and apparently local news recognized people who were involved in the “FTP”(Fuck the police) marches that Occupy Oakland has had.

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

That's ridiculous.

Under the Republican plan, changes to food stamps would cut 300,000 children from the free school lunch program, although children could still buy meals at reduced costs.

Money sent to the states to run child-care programs, foster care services, Meals on Wheels for seniors and other programs that serve 23 million Americans would be eliminated.

Oh for fuck's sake dean can you not manage a single post without this ridiculous partizan hackery dogshit?

That's ridiculous.

Go make your own thread, idiot

:cuckoo:

They were protesting a conference attended by people who are making efforts to stop child trafficking. Presumably, their point in protesting it was to undermine the conference or call it into disrepute.

OK, I'll grant you that this doesn't necessarily mean they support child trafficking. But given the points above, it isn't hard to see how such a conclusion could be reached.

Surely any efforts to stop the global child sex trade should be applauded. If their message is one that is as finely balanced and easy to misunderstand as has been claimed, one would imagine that abusing delegates and police and trying to break through barriers is not the smartest strategy if one wants one's message to be listened to with patience and an open mind.

I agree 100%.

Their tactics were misguided, and just damn stupid.

Occupy is an anarchy based organization headed by a communist, Van Jones, (appointed to Obama's green jobs board) who once led an arson and looting rampage.

Forum List

Back