OWS (Pea Party) supports children being raped.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Occupy has often been unfocused and all over the map with the things they protest, so much so that the original thought, whatever that was, seems to have been lost. Of course, the true purpose was always to get people into the streets.

But today, in Oakland, they protested against a human trafficking conference. Yes, you read that right. They pulled down police barriers and vandalized the front doors of the conference.
Demonstrators called themselves “Occupy Patriarchy” and apparently local news recognized people who were involved in the “FTP”(Fuck the police) marches that Occupy Oakland has had.

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

ALL you PP filth are nothing but scum.

And a special thanks to the liberal media for not reporting this. :thup:

and for those that are wondering; "Where did you hear this?"

On O'Riely, ya know, FOX.

The local news recognized some of the people?

Yeah I wonder why the media isn't making a big deal out of this.

Well, if O'Really said it - it must be true.

Bill%20o'reilly%20caption.jpg

I'll wait for the "true" story to come out before I pass judgement. BTW, how did you know I can blow my own horn?

true story is out, there's multiple links in this thread, one from ABC.

so

again

why are you OK with children getting raped for profit?

so,

Why are you ok with children being raped so that someone else can profit?

You cum guzzling cock hole.

I'll wait for the "true" story to come out before I pass judgement. BTW, how did you know I can blow my own horn?

so

again

Why, are you saying OWS supports that? I don't believe they do! There was obviously something else going on that bothered them.

so

again

Why, are you saying OWS supports that? I don't believe they do! There was obviously something else going on that bothered them.

It was Pea party at the event to stop child sex trafficing

they were there protesting, they made statements supporting child raping

what more would you like? check the links for yourself, google all you want.

THEN

come back and tell me if you still support these vile sub human fucks.

While the adoring media and apologists like Lakhota try to paint the anarchists as "outside agitators", nothing could be further than the truth.

This article explains why the anarchists are necessary.

Today it's clear that anarchism has always thrived at the heart of Occupy, guiding many Occupiers' goals and tactics and even providing the organizational structure for local chapters. Barucha Peller points out that anarchist traditions inspired the movement's general assemblies and consensus decisions, its principles of solidarity and mutual aid, its principled lack of leadership, and its ingrained anti-capitalism.

She explains, "Anarchists know you have to cooperate and take action to organize your lives and get your needs met. What's happened in this movement is that that understanding has amplified."

As Edwards puts it, "Occupy is the cloak covering an anarchist."

Unmasking the Anarchists: Occupy Oakland Returns - Page 1 - News - San Francisco - SF Weekly

so

again

It was Pea party at the event to stop child sex trafficing

they were there protesting, they made statements supporting child raping

what more would you like? check the links for yourself, google all you want.

THEN

come back and tell me if you still support these vile sub human fucks.

Ha

bounced when forced to face the truth.

pity

but expected

Linking to an already discredited 'study' makes you a fucking moron. But I suspect you already knew that.

Forum List

Back