OWS (Pea Party) supports children being raped.

true story is out, there's multiple links in this thread, one from ABC.

so

again

why are you OK with children getting raped for profit?

Why, are you saying OWS supports that? I don't believe they do! There was obviously something else going on that bothered them.

It was Pea party at the event to stop child sex trafficing

they were there protesting, they made statements supporting child raping

what more would you like? check the links for yourself, google all you want.

THEN

come back and tell me if you still support these vile sub human fucks.

Do you have an example of a statement that was made supporting child raping by the protesters?

so

again

And the one from ABC clearly stated that the protesters were there because they didn't believe the organization in question was effectively combating the problem. Instead, they believed that the organizations methods were promoting "continued repression of sex workers and the further empowerment of police agencies at their expense".

Now, I'm not saying they're right, since I'm not familiar with the situation at all, but I would say that this thread is a complete lie, due to the fact that no-one was "supporting sex trafficking".

Why, are you saying OWS supports that? I don't believe they do! There was obviously something else going on that bothered them.

THEN

Do you have an example of a statement that was made supporting child raping by the protesters?

Why else would they be protesting at a Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Conference? One doesn't normally protest in support of the issue, that's kind of the point of the word... 'protest'. You may need to consult a dictionary.

so

again

And the one from ABC clearly stated that the protesters were there because they didn't believe the organization in question was effectively combating the problem. Instead, they believed that the organizations methods were promoting "continued repression of sex workers and the further empowerment of police agencies at their expense".

Now, I'm not saying they're right, since I'm not familiar with the situation at all, but I would say that this thread is a complete lie, due to the fact that no-one was "supporting sex trafficking".

In other words, they're just a bunch of anti-law and order scum? Thanks for clearing that up.

For the record, 612 people in New Jersey is not a fucking 'study'. I can't even call you a halfwit... you're not smart enough to qualify.

Psst:

Now only months later, the school’s researchers have published their finding of a similar study that calls on a sample of participants from coast-to-coast and, according to the results, confirm that their earlier report wasn’t a fluke.
According to the latest study, Americans who watch only Fox News to learn about current events are indeed less informed than most everyone else.
The report reveals that, on average, American’s are able to correctly answer 1.8 out of 4 questions on international news and 1.6 of 5 questions when quizzed on domestic issues. For those that disregard the television for taking in daily newscasts, they averaged 1.22 answers correctly.
Fox viewers, of course, were a different story.
“omeone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly – a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all,” reveals the study.

Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb — RT

Just saying...

hmm

So none of the Pea Partiers wanna defend or more importantly condemn these actions.

telling, very telling

I'm not sure what a Pea Partier is (is that like a Teabagger?) but I'll condemn anyone who condones slavery or child slavery in any form.

I'll also condemn you for trying to lay this at the feet of the OWS movement.

In other words, they're just a bunch of anti-law and order scum? Thanks for clearing that up.

I made no comment as to the morality of said group of individuals.

I'm simply pointing out that this thread is a bunch of bullshit, and that no-one in this situation was supporting human trafficking.

THEN

Why else would they be protesting at a Child Exploitation and Human Trafficking Conference? One doesn't normally protest in support of the issue, that's kind of the point of the word... 'protest'. You may need to consult a dictionary.

Looks like Vast LWC answered your dumbass myopic question. Now again, do you have an example of a specific statement that was made by these protesters supporting child raping? I'm sure they had signs or something, so there should be some evidence of their pro child raping message, right? You kooks are just too much fun!

Well, if O'Really said it - it must be true.

Bill%20o'reilly%20caption.jpg

UCLA Professor Tim Groseclose Finds Liberal Media Bias in Mainstream Outlets | Video | TheBlaze.com

You are correct. anything coming from FOX is most likely to be the truth.

There's also a study from Harvard with the same results.

:badgrin:

The "study" you link to is pure rubbish. Drudge would attack Obama if he found the cure for cancer and it's the most "centrist" news source? Give me a break.

so,

Why are you ok with children being raped so that someone else can profit?

You cum guzzling cock hole.

I'll wait for the "true" story to come out before I pass judgement. BTW, how did you know I can blow my own horn?

so

again

If you'd actually read the ABC story, you'd see the reason the people are protesting. It's not a rally in defense of rapists. It's opposition to punishing those forced into sex slavery as a means of prevention. They're saying the focus should be put on punishing the slave traders.

so

again

How is saying punish the slave traders and not their victim "anti-law and order"?

THEN

Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist

What part of being against people working to keep children out of sex slavery is hard to grasp?

so

again

Any half baked stance against anyone trying to save kids the best way they know how, HELPS child rapist and supports sex trafficking.

so fuck off you vile little fuck

url=http://citizenjournalistdotorg.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/occupy-protests-human-trafficking-and-child-exploitation-conference-calls-it-repressing-sex-workers/]Occupy protests human trafficking and child exploitation conference, calls it “repressing sex workers” « Citizen Journalist[/url]

What part of being against people working to keep children out of sex slavery is hard to grasp?

The part where they are against them because they feel the people in question are pursuing an ineffective policy in fighting trafficking.

hmm

So none of the Pea Partiers wanna defend or more importantly condemn these actions.

telling, very telling

I'm not sure what a Pea Partier is (is that like a Teabagger?) but I'll condemn anyone who condones slavery or child slavery in any form.

I'll also condemn you for trying to lay this at the feet of the OWS movement.

I didn't lay it at their feet.

They went and did it.

Prove me wrong if you can.

I'll wait for the "true" story to come out before I pass judgement. BTW, how did you know I can blow my own horn?

so

again

If you'd actually read the ABC story, you'd see the reason the people are protesting. It's not a rally in defense of rapists. It's opposition to punishing those forced into sex slavery as a means of prevention. They're saying the focus should be put on punishing the slave traders.
Who's punishing children for being made slaves?

You fucking pea party quacks are just fucked in the head.

I read that part, and it was sooo god damn dumb I didn't quote, but here you are, presenting it as some kind of defense.

For the record, 612 people in New Jersey is not a fucking 'study'. I can't even call you a halfwit... you're not smart enough to qualify.

Psst:

Now only months later, the school’s researchers have published their finding of a similar study that calls on a sample of participants from coast-to-coast and, according to the results, confirm that their earlier report wasn’t a fluke.
According to the latest study, Americans who watch only Fox News to learn about current events are indeed less informed than most everyone else.
The report reveals that, on average, American’s are able to correctly answer 1.8 out of 4 questions on international news and 1.6 of 5 questions when quizzed on domestic issues. For those that disregard the television for taking in daily newscasts, they averaged 1.22 answers correctly.
Fox viewers, of course, were a different story.
“omeone who watched only Fox News would be expected to answer just 1.04 domestic questions correctly – a figure which is significantly worse than if they had reported watching no media at all,” reveals the study.

Confirmed: Fox News makes people dumb — RT

Just saying...

Psssst, firstly, I don't watch Fox News and, secondly... these studies have already been debunked. I suggest you learn to investigate your sources before regurgitating bullshit from the media.

Didn't you know that the NYPD sent those rapists into the Occupy camps? Harrison Schultz said so!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hdBCWlPlGE&feature=related]HANNITY HOSTS HARRISON SHULTZ OWS ORGANIZER 120503 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back