OWS Insanity Continues...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Oops: Chicago Occupiers Try to Protest Rush Limbaugh‘s ’Office’…but Get City Wrong

Get HIM! Call him out! Too bad they were geographically challanged. (And sorely misinformed)...they were at the building that houses WLS in Chicago that is the Rush Afilliate there...:lol:

Is it a good thing Drones are flying over Chicago for the NATO summit to keep an eye on these glittering jewels of colossal ignorance?

A crowd of Occupy protesters in Chicago descended on Rush Limbaugh’s “office” Thursday to air their grievances about the conservative radio host.
The problem? Despite their references to”Rush’s office building“ and ”Rush Limbaugh’s studio,” they weren’t in the right place — not by more than 1,000 miles.

Friggin' idiots.

Oops: Chicago Occupiers Try to Protest Rush Limbaugh‘s ’Office’…but Get City Wrong

Get HIM! Call him out! Too bad they were geographically challanged. (And sorely misinformed)...they were at the building that houses WLS in Chicago that is the Rush Afilliate there...:lol:

Is it a good thing Drones are flying over Chicago for the NATO summit to keep an eye on these glittering jewels of colossal ignorance?

A crowd of Occupy protesters in Chicago descended on Rush Limbaugh’s “office” Thursday to air their grievances about the conservative radio host.
The problem? Despite their references to”Rush’s office building“ and ”Rush Limbaugh’s studio,” they weren’t in the right place — not by more than 1,000 miles.

Friggin' idiots.

I heard this today, I laughed my ass off...

Friggin' idiots.

I heard this today, I laughed my ass off...

Yeah...Limbaugh himself mentioned it...:lol:

(I had to look)...

Friggin' idiots.
Does this look like Chicago?

Attachments

• $fl_house.jpg
    $fl_house.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 52

Friggin' idiots.

Limbaugh Compound? :lol:

Friggin' idiots.

Limbaugh Compound? :lol:

Yes. I've been on the beach to about 100 feet off the right of that photo. There's a foot path through the sea grape trees near top of the picture

Last edited:
Occupiers stupid? Nothing new there. Besides, i doubt Rush would be caught dead in the most liberal city in the Midwest.

Forum List

Back