OWS in solidarity with White House shooter

It is very beautiful, just full of a lot of crazies. You would get along great with them.
Sandpoint and Coeur d'alene are two of the best small towns in America.

Yes they are. Pend Oreille is probably one of the most beautiful places in the US.
They still have a lot of crazies up in those mountains.
Mostly rich white Californians living up there.

Sandpoint and Coeur d'alene are two of the best small towns in America.

Yes they are. Pend Oreille is probably one of the most beautiful places in the US.
They still have a lot of crazies up in those mountains.
Mostly rich white Californians living up there.

Some do yes, but since I have lived in this area all my life I also know who else lives up there. And Most Californians live near or in both towns or near the Golf Courses. They don't live in places like Bonner's Ferry, Rathdrum, and Athol. We just had a guy who was a lawyer from the Aryans get convicted of trying to kill his wife by placing a bomb under her car. I am not saying they are all crazies, but most are not rich white californians.

A few days down here in Los Angeles and you would run back to the crazies of Idaho

He is from Idaho. Why are they always from Idaho? It gets to the point where I hate telling people I was born there.

Yeah but see you are a normal person who doesn't want to go shooting bullets at the white house.

I don't think it has anything to do with being from Idaho, i think it has to do with the individual being a crazy asshole who shot at the whitehouse and the people backing him up in that video being immorral shitheads.

Haven't been to Idaho, have you?:razz:
I know it is the person, I just don't get why they always have to be from Idaho or have spent a good amount of time in Idaho. It must be something in the water.

No but I did eat their potatoes before :lol:

He is from Idaho. Why are they always from Idaho? It gets to the point where I hate telling people I was born there.
It's where there is a big neo-nazi population. They don't much like Obama. This guy reportedly thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

He has a tatoo of israel on his neck...that was the big spin about the shooter yesterday :eusa_eh:

Dont even try that one ravi.... dont think too many "neo nazi's" have Isreali tats on their person.

I could care less where the idiot is or was from... point being, there were a bunch of idiots here saying that he was'nt from the OWS ilk. Yet here the anarchists are standing with him.

Where are the USMB trolls at now?

Bunch of idiot cowards!

Last edited:
It's where there is a big neo-nazi population. They don't much like Obama. This guy reportedly thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Dont even try that one ravi....

I could care less where the idiot is or was from... point being, there were a bunch of idiots here saying that he was'nt from the OWS ilk. Yet here the anarchists are standing with him.

Bunch of idiot cowards!
:rolleyes:

I wouldn't doubt that the moron that was on the mic was you, to be honest.

Bunch of idiot cowards!

go fuk yourself asshole

Bunch of idiot cowards!

go fuk yourself asshole

I'd say that your neg rep means I'm on to something.

You can thank our liberal college professors for cranking out these wonderful future leaders of our society.
Were they upset that he got caught and will face some very serious charges.

They had a guy in the OWS crowd that was promising burning down the city in general and Macy's in particular.Is this gut one of their hero's as well?...

Forum List

Back