OWS in solidarity with White House shooter

I drove through Idaho once. I'll never do it again. I think I'd rather take my chances hanging out with Mexican drug cartels. :eusa_hand:
Do you really like drugs and Mexicans more then the great American state of Idaho?

Wonder if Mr. Janet Napolitano is looking into these bastards.... seems they are wanting bad things to happen to our "dear leader".

Secret Service where are you when we need you?

You know, when you gin up a "movement" like this, there is always the possibility of bringing all kinds of nutcases out of the woodwork. That's a risk you run, using the lunatic fringe as a political tool; sometimes you stir up the wrong loons. "Solidarity" with an attempted assassin? I'm guessing that was NOT part of the plan. Moral - be careful what you wish for; there may be unintended consequences......

You know, when you gin up a "movement" like this, there is always the possibility of bringing all kinds of nutcases out of the woodwork. That's a risk you run, using the lunatic fringe as a political tool; sometimes you stir up the wrong loons. "Solidarity" with an attempted assassin? I'm guessing that was NOT part of the plan. Moral - be careful what you wish for; there may be unintended consequences......

I wouldn't have been one to say "Oh look an occupooper just tried to kill the president" but my issue is that Occupod group that actually expressed solidaridy with this psycho who shot at the whitehouse.

That just goes to show what the mindset of many occupods are.

I wouldn't have been one to say "Oh look an occupooper just tried to kill the president" but my issue is that Occupod group that actually expressed solidaridy with this psycho who shot at the whitehouse.

That just goes to show what the mindset of many occupods are.

Yeah, and you DO have to wonder about a movement that attracts people of that sort. I don't care for Obama, but for people to suggest we govern by assassination is just plain crazy. That is NOT the way we do things in America, and the fact that people who seem to think that would be a good idea are attracted to this movement is troubling.

Doubt that they all feel that way, but its disgarceful for them that were there and didnt suggest that maybe it was a bad idea.

THIS IS DEMOCRACY :lol:

Expressing sympathy for a metally ill person who never got proper healthcare is not an inhuman act.

Proping up??????

They exporessed sympathy for a mentally ill poerson who never got proper treatment.

You are inhuman and a partisn hack to try and claim it was anything else

Proping up??????

They exporessed sympathy for a mentally ill poerson who never got proper treatment.

(learnt to speel please)

/\ Look everyone.... a dummy /\

When are they going to hold a candlelight vigil for you?

Last edited:
Proping up??????

They wanted a moment of silence for someone who thinks its ok to shoot at the president.

Would you have a moment of silence for lee harvey oswald, how about timothy mcveigh, how about the dc sniper?

Forum List

Back