OWS in solidarity with White House shooter

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Hmmm..... What ya got to say now idiots??? And you know who I am reffering to ..... :wink_2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL7QRluEeEk]Occupy San Diego Moment of Silence/Solidarity for W.H. Shooter!? - YouTube[/ame]

He is from Idaho. Why are they always from Idaho? It gets to the point where I hate telling people I was born there.

He is from Idaho. Why are they always from Idaho? It gets to the point where I hate telling people I was born there.
It's where there is a big neo-nazi population. They don't much like Obama. This guy reportedly thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Mexicans shooting at black guys, that happens all the time here in Los Angeles

It's where there is a big neo-nazi population. They don't much like Obama. This guy reportedly thought Obama was the anti-Christ.

Oh! I know. I live about an hour from where a lot live. Spokane is near the border.
This kid was from Idaho falls though, not a lot down in there. They mostly like Northern Idaho. Have you ever seen Napoleon Dynamite? Idaho Falls is down by where they filmed the movie. Lots of Mormons, not a lot of neo nazi's.
I have actually been there a few time, my uncle was in the state patrol there.
I wouldn't live in Southern Idaho if someone paid me a large sum of money to do so. Lol

Oh! I know. I live about an hour from where a lot live. Spokane is near the border.
This kid was from Idaho falls though, not a lot down in there. They mostly like Northern Idaho. Have you ever seen Napoleon Dynamite? Idaho Falls is down by where they filmed the movie. Lots of Mormons, not a lot of neo nazi's.
I have actually been there a few time, my uncle was in the state patrol there.
I wouldn't live in Southern Idaho if someone paid me a large sum of money to do so. Lol
I drove through Idaho once. I'll never do it again. I think I'd rather take my chances hanging out with Mexican drug cartels. :eusa_hand:

I drove through Idaho once. I'll never do it again. I think I'd rather take my chances hanging out with Mexican drug cartels. :eusa_hand:
Because you like drugs and Mexicans?

Yeah but see you are a normal person who doesn't want to go shooting bullets at the white house.

I don't think it has anything to do with being from Idaho, i think it has to do with the individual being a crazy asshole who shot at the whitehouse and the people backing him up in that video being immorral shitheads.

All of Northern Idaho is Beautiful.

It is very beautiful, just full of a lot of crazies. You would get along great with them.
Sandpoint and Coeur d'alene are two of the best small towns in America.

Yes they are. Pend Oreille is probably one of the most beautiful places in the US.
They still have a lot of crazies up in those mountains.

Yeah but see you are a normal person who doesn't want to go shooting bullets at the white house.

I don't think it has anything to do with being from Idaho, i think it has to do with the individual being a crazy asshole who shot at the whitehouse and the people backing him up in that video being immorral shitheads.

Haven't been to Idaho, have you?:razz:
I know it is the person, I just don't get why they always have to be from Idaho or have spent a good amount of time in Idaho. It must be something in the water.

Forum List

Back