Overstock.com CEO writing in Ron Paul

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNEFiFKpjUY]Overstock.com CEO, Patrick Byrne on FOX's On The Record with Greta Van Susteren - YouTube[/ame]

At 3:20. :D

• Banned
Obama won't care seeing how he isn't voting for him. If Willard can't win the election on his merits and experience alone then obviously you should blame him and the RNC for nominating someone that can't win.Takes a special kind of stupid to think voting for 1 person is voting for another...

Obama won't care seeing how he isn't voting for him. If Willard can't win the election on his merits and experience alone then obviously you should blame him and the RNC for nominating someone that can't win.Takes a special kind of stupid to think voting for 1 person is voting for another...

Of course he is giving his vote to Obama. just like most of you whiny Paul bitches will be doing.

How is you asking the government to make Wal-Mart treat your old lady better doing?

• Banned
Again. You can't comprehend things. He is voting for Ron Paul that's not a vote for Obama unless by some odd coincidence they put Obama and Paul's name side by side...which won't happen since Paul has to be written in by people. I wasn't asking the government to do anything to wal mart....I want the employees of wal mart to stand up to wal mart and make them treat their employees better..government doesn't need to be involved in it.

• Banned
LMAO...You crack me up. This is merely a thread showing that a well know individual plans to vote for who he agrees with. You are obsessed with Dr Paul and its highly amusing. If he doesn't matter then why do you feel the need to stalk any thread about him?

LMAO...You crack me up. This is merely a thread showing that a well know individual plans to vote for who he agrees with. You are obsessed with Dr Paul and its highly amusing. If he doesn't matter then why do you feel the need to stalk any thread about him?

Yes you show one more idiot like you ....Well good for you you are not the only selfish retard who puts yourself above the country....Feel better now ? Go smoke a bowl and eat some Cheetos.

Yes you show one more idiot like you ....Well good for you you are not the only selfish retard who puts yourself above the country....Feel better now ? Go smoke a bowl and eat some Cheetos.

I put my country first OVER ALL which is why I refuse to vote for an anti American idiot like Obama or Willard. Oh and I don't smoke anything but thanks for using your special stupidity and stereotyping me.

Hmmmm

CEO
Failed stop-n-rob clerk
CEO
Failed stop-n-rob clerk

I'll take the successful CEO for $500 Alex.
Did you get your allowance yet boy?
laugh3.gif

Stinging comeback there son. Yet another fail in your life's string of fails. Got the beer cooler done yet?

Last edited:

I put my country first OVER ALL which is why I refuse to vote for an anti American idiot like Obama or Willard. Oh and I don't smoke anything but thanks for using your special stupidity and stereotyping me.

Sure that must be why you support Obama.

Forum List

Back