Overstock.com CEO writing in Ron Paul

Sure you do cause you want him to win to teach all those republicans a lesson you selfish child.

I don't like Obama. I don't like Willard. republican party had a chance and they blew it. I will vote for who believes in the things I do. That ain't Willard Or Obama.If the republicans lose that is their own fault for picking a weak candidate.

Is that why you support Willard and his company shutting down businesses here and shipping them to China?

I believe in free trade I am not a communist like you.

Free trade means letting him shut out American workers so he can make more money by shipping the business to China for slave labor....yeah....

I believe in free trade I am not a communist like you.

Free trade means letting him shut out American workers so he can make more money by shipping the business to China for slave labor....yeah....
Yes Americans have to compete ...We cant have the government telling private companies how to run a business.....Stop trying to get my tax dollars to pay for your wife who cant seem to do a simple job at wal-mart.

On the other hand we can't have the government regulating the hell out of businesses that makes them want to move to China. Is your argument that weak you feel the need to bring up my wife? Seems to be.As usual you haven't removed head from ass...but that is to be expected from Obamney supporters.

On the other hand we can't have the government regulating the hell out of businesses that makes them want to move to China. Is your argument that weak you feel the need to bring up my wife? Seems to be.As usual you haven't removed head from ass...but that is to be expected from Obamney supporters.

So now you are lying about Romney...... No surprise there coming from you.

If the choice is Paul , Obama or Romney all non idiots would have to pick Romney.... You can at least take him at his word where Paul AND Obama has shown they can not.

If the choice is Paul , Obama or Romney all non idiots would have to pick Romney.... You can at least take him at his word where Paul AND Obama has shown they can not.

Yes, but which 'word' will he be true to this week?

Reporter: "Sir, who are you voting for this year?"
Mouth Breather: "Uh, I'm voting Democrat (or Republican)"
Reporter: "Why is that?"
Mouth Breather: "Uh, well, my momma and my daddy always voted Democrat (or Republican) so I guess I will to".
Reporter: "Are you familiar with where the candidates stand on the issues?"
Mouth Breather: "Uh, what?"

Mouth Breather: "Uh, well, my momma and my daddy always voted Democrat (or Republican) so I guess I will to".

Do you think it's even possible for democracy to work productively anymore? Sometimes it seems we have passed a tipping point where people are too stupid and too easily manipulated for it to work.

Do you think it's even possible for democracy to work productively anymore? Sometimes it seems we have passed a tipping point where people are too stupid and too easily manipulated for it to work.
In order for it to work the voters need to be educated and it's no accident that the American education is the one of the worst on the planet.

Okay I am done poking fun at all of you partisan stoners.....I am sure Obama and the democrat party is thanking you for his support .... Of course he wont legalize drugs ether so your principle stand is nothing but your own stupidity but hey have fun with that.

In order for it to work the voters need to be educated and it's no accident that the American education is the one of the worst on the planet.

I 'spose. But maybe I'm being too pessimistic in putting it all on voters. I was talking about this with a friend last night. The problem is that government has grown so far beyond reasonable constitutional limits. Once it becomes the be-all, end-all of a society, democracy is no longer just a reasonable way to choose leaders - it's a desperate struggle for control.

This is source of our bitterly divided electorate, in my view. When government controls so much of what we do, and how we'll live our lives, the thought of someone you disagree with running things is a terrifying prospect. If government were limited in scope and power, it wouldn't be such a big deal. But as it is, having 'your guy' in charge is a vital to protecting the kind of life you want to live. That's why people are so willing to fall for the 'lesser-of-two-evils' blackmail.

Forum List

Back