Over two-thirds of the continental USA covered with snow

No they weren't. They were predicting warming, even in the 70s.

I showed you how the peer reviewed science says you're full of shit.

You responded by ignoring the peer reviewed science and cherrypicking a couple mass media sources. Henry posted one link to the same nonsense, and then two links that confirmed how the peer reviewed science predicted warming.

That is, you're still full of shit.

Fix your quote you f'ing liar. I never said that. Fix it, or I will have the moderators fix it for you.

By the way, all the references I provided reference the ringleaders of the hoax today.

Last edited:
No they weren't. They were predicting warming, even in the 70s.

I showed you how the peer reviewed science says you're full of shit.

You responded by ignoring the peer reviewed science and cherrypicking a couple mass media sources. Henry posted one link to the same nonsense, and then two links that confirmed how the peer reviewed science predicted warming.

That is, you're still full of shit.

Fix your quote you f'ing liar. I never said that. Fix it, or I will have the moderators fix it for you.

By the way, all the references I provided reference the ringleaders of the hoax today.

Ahhhh........SSDD......who cares what this limpwrister thinks. Their side is losing......in epic fashion I might add. They can throw out shit until the cows come home, its not changing a damn thing in the real world, hence, the continuation of the absurd bomb throwing. As long as green energy continues to be a fringe joke, its all good........its all that really matters. In 2014, nobody cares about this shit which is proven in EVERY poll........in terms of what people in America are concerned about, there are at least 20 issues people care about more. SSDD......just check the anger level of these people. Theyre fucking miserable. Imagine you select a cause to get behind in life and you end up typing 4 billion words on the internet and it impresses nobody in the real world.

Indeed SSDD......the US will burn well over 1.5 billion tons of coal this year.......and China, ready for this...........currently burning 3.6 billion tons will be burning 4.2 billion tons by 2020.

Coal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then we have THIS >>>>>

Who gives a fuck about their stupid-ass temperature models.........they are OCD about this stuff and nothing is changing, in fact, the EU is punting on green energy as we speak because the people are sick and tired of mega-electricity costs.

Its all good........Mamooth is going to have to buy another one of those gay cats to console himself.

The paper you showed us said that out of multiple GCM's, ONE showed Antarctic ice increase and they were CONFUSED by that result.

What are you babbling about?

I have never posted a link saying that, not once. My linked paper was a review of 68 other papers concerning global temp predictions. It had nothing to do with GCMs and antarctic ice.

I pointed that out directly in the previous post. You read that post, and responded by ... making up the same bullshit story.

So, explain. Did you not actually look at my link, or are you deliberately lying?

And given I've never lied here, not once, you really ought to apologize for always calling me a liar. And you need to stop mocking me with the "admiral" crap. I make it a point to treat you with respect or just ignore you, and in return you keep acting like a total asshole towards me. A wannabee mod ought to be following the board rules a little more closely.

Last edited:

Lighten up, Francis. It was an editing mistake. I'll fix it.

See, this is the good part about being on the side of reason. You're allowed to admit mistakes. If I was a denialist, I'd be forbidden to admit error, so now I'd have to invoke a conspiracy theory declaring how I was right and everyone else is lying.

Um ... no, they don't. I don't see a single familiar name in those articles. Exactly who are these ringleaders supposed to be?

Last edited:
The paper you showed us said that out of multiple GCM's, ONE showed Antarctic ice increase and they were CONFUSED by that result.

What are you babbling about?

I have never posted a link saying that, not once. My linked paper was a review of 68 other papers concerning global temp predictions. It had nothing to do with GCMs and antarctic ice.

I pointed that out directly in the previous post. You read that post, and responded by ... making up the same bullshit story.

So, explain. Did you not actually look at my link, or are you deliberately lying?

And given I've never lied here, not once, you really ought to apologize for always calling me a liar. And you need to stop mocking me with the "admiral" crap. I make it a point to treat you with respect or just ignore you, and in return you keep acting like a total asshole towards me. A wannabee mod ought to be following the board rules a little more closely.

Then post the paper again.....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, you warmer wackos are big on editing...quotes...temperature records, sea level records...TSI records...whatever is needed. The ends justify the means, right?

Well, they are incapable of good original work so they are forced to edit others work and fabricate their own, so mammy is just following the stereotype.

Then post the paper again.....

Are you really incapable of going back 3 pages in the thread?

Fine. I'll post it again. But, as fair is fair, you need to show where I supposedly linked to a mysterious paper about GCM's and antarctic ice which I supposedly used as refutation of the ice age myth. If you can't, you ought to show some class by simply admitting you misremembered something.

Peterson et al, 2008
"THE MYTH OF THE 1970S GLOBAL COOLING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS"

http://ams.confex.com/ams/pdfpapers/131047.pdf

1970s_papers.gif

Yeah, you warmer wackos are big on editing...quotes...temperature records, sea level records...TSI records...whatever is needed. The ends justify the means, right?

I made a editing mistake, admitted it, fixed it, and I don't lie. Ever. All of my stalkers who obsessively call me a liar have never been able to point to a single lie of mine. They're just in constant butthurt mode.

Now, let's get back to what you so clearly wanted to deflect from. You pushed your cult's BS myth about the science predicting an ice age, had your crap debunked, and now you're running.

I asked you who those ringleaders are that you claim were predicting an ice age in 1974. You still haven't answered. So, you won't support yet another of your wild claims. As usual. All you can to is invoke 'tard conspiracies. Do you not understand that's why the world justifiably considers you to be a joke?

Last edited:
Well, they are incapable of good original work so they are forced to edit others work and fabricate their own, so mammy is just following the stereotype.

Quote forging is against the rules. If you're accusing me of it, then you should report it to the mods.

That goes for you and SSDD. Kindly put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back