Over two-thirds of the continental USA covered with snow

Warmer air travels higher and further than colder air.

The air in the Arctic has warmed from -30 F to -25 F, which is warmer and therefore able to travel further.

So the warmer the planet gets, the colder it will be in North America?

Is that really what you're contending?

due to the Earth's rotation, air travels south and east in the northern hemisphere and north and east in the southern hemisphere.

due to the Earth's rotation, air travels south and east in the northern hemisphere and north and east in the southern hemisphere.

That's true no matter what the temperature of the climate.

So, you are actually trying to claim that a warmer climate means brutal winters in North America? That's strange because the period when we last had brutal winters in North America is called "The Little Ice Age."

You turds just make this stuff up as you go along, don't you?

Warmer air travels higher and further than colder air.

The air in the Arctic has warmed from -30 F to -25 F, which is warmer and therefore able to travel further.

Oh looky! Another sock!:lol:

Its too bad AGW deniers can't handle a mature and polite discussion.

It's too bad those AGW anti-science deniers can't carry on a discussion without manufacturing countless socks to carry on conversations with themselves. Go away sock.

Wish it was a little cooler down here, today in South Florida it was 84 degrees.
Not much of a winter here this year.

Yeah, well I just hit the 20 inches of snow in the last 24 hours mark. And I'm lovin' it!

It's too bad those AGW anti-science deniers can't carry on a discussion without manufacturing countless socks to carry on conversations with themselves. Go away sock.

if he is a sock, and you can prove it, then ban him.

otherwise shut up about this sock-thing.

You and your friends here have accused large numbers of us here of being sock puppets. Have you found any of those accusations to be true? If not, I would kindly ask you to stop making them.

You and your friends here have accused large numbers of us here of being sock puppets. Have you found any of those accusations to be true? If not, I would kindly ask you to stop making them.

Sock...unthinking mouthpiece for a third party.....political drone who says what he is programmed to say every time his string is pulled.....all warmist wackos are the same.

Wish it was a little cooler down here, today in South Florida it was 84 degrees.
Not much of a winter here this year.

I'm in Jacksonville, and it's been in the 40-50 ranges for weeks now.

There was an ice age scare whether you care to admit it or not.

I showed you how the peer reviewed science says you're full of shit.

You responded by ignoring the peer reviewed science and cherrypicking a couple mass media sources. Henry posted one link to the same nonsense, and then two links that confirmed how the peer reviewed science predicted warming.

That is, you're still full of shit.

Last edited:
Sock...unthinking mouthpiece for a third party.....political drone who says what he is programmed to say every time his string is pulled.....all warmist wackos are the same.

I don't think any of the denialists here are socks.

First, each one is clearly a dishonest crybaby retard in his own special way.

Second, since it's so dreadfully easy to send them running back home to mama in tears, there's never any need to descend to the level of calling them socks. That's a desperation tactic used only by desperate people.

Just a reminder folks... the U.S. used to lead the world in science.

Now we lead the world in skepiticism :(

In this kind of cold snowy weather--it's definitely going to lead to skepticism. Again no one gets PAID for saying that there is no such thing as Global Warming. My meteorologist (locally) simply refers to it as natural climate change that has been going on since the beginning of time.

Yea bro... research is stupid let's try to convince people not to give a fuck :cuckoo:
No, research is fine. But what you support is NOT research, but an agenda. But as P.T. Barnum said......one every minute. Guess it was your minute, eh?

I haven't even bothered to check, to be honest. I have better things to do with my time, and the socks don't do anything to help their creators arguments, in fact they frequently harm them so I am happy to leave them alone.

No they weren't. They were predicting warming, even in the 70s.

I showed you how the peer reviewed science says you're full of shit.

You responded by ignoring the peer reviewed science and cherrypicking a couple mass media sources. Henry posted one link to the same nonsense, and then two links that confirmed how the peer reviewed science predicted warming.

That is, you're still full of shit.

The paper you showed us said that out of multiple GCM's, ONE showed Antarctic ice increase and they were CONFUSED by that result. Prediction my ass. They couldn't predict when they are going to take a dump. So, clearly, it's you who are the lying piece of poo.

Forum List

Back