Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

There were "statistical anomalies" in Ohio in 04 and Fla in 00. But statistical anomalies don't prove voter fraud. Rather, a losing candidate has to show actual proof of actual ballots, and any malfeasance in vote counting, being enough to make a difference. Trump couldn't show this .. possibly because he either had no evidence or it didn't occur.

I'd ask myself why I clung so bitterly to such a pathetic loser, if I were you. LOL
This stuff is just mind-blowing. Nothing is going to change their minds, not even Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Republican elected officials, Republican election officials, state Supreme Courts, or anyone else, no matter what.

Their minds are just calcified in place. There is no communicating with them. This period will be studied for a LONG time.

See how lefties will not discuss the 2020 election?

They cannot defend their lies...so they deflect.

My questions are so easy,

1) What was the specific evidence presented by Trump lawyers in court that was proven false?
2) Why did the BIDEN BUMP only happen in a few VERY KEY DISTRICTS?
3) Why were Republican auditors not allowed to audit the count in Detroit?

Those are just straight up questions that should be easy to discuss.

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.
LOL

As if more evidence was needed that Rasmussen leans right.

1) What was the specific evidence presented by Trump lawyers in court that was proven false?

excellent questions. the ONLY REASON not to answer them is that you won't like said answer.

Anyone who says election fraud doesn't exist is just a complete idiot.

Now, I don't know if there was enough fraud to get Biden elected. But the fact is that we should strive for NO FRAUD AT ALL.

The left strives to make fraud easier, not harder. Theres a reason for that!!!

Strategic fraud in key swing districts can definitely change the outcome of the election.

What was the evidence presented and in what districts? Just link to what you are talking about.

Address the statistical anomalies in those few districts. Why did they happen? Why only those places?

3-191.jpg

Why were Republican auditors prevented from auditing the count by DEMOCRATS in charge of the election in DETROIT?

Does this seem odd to you?
There is nothing that you have posted that has not been brought before a court or debunked.

Trump lost.

Instead of focusing on the lie of election fraud, focus on winning the next election.

That is the American way.

Our Constitutional Republic should not be shredded and torn a part because Trump, or any other candidate for that matters, loses an election.

This stuff is just mind-blowing. Nothing is going to change their minds, not even Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Republican elected officials, Republican election officials, state Supreme Courts, or anyone else, no matter what.

Their minds are just calcified in place. There is no communicating with them. This period will be studied for a LONG time.
Yeah, I used to chalk it up to an understandable belief by a significant number that govt serves a set of people they aren't in. I mean the Occupy Wall St crowd, and then the Red Bernie phenomenon in 16, shared that belief. But the Trump Losers are in a conspiracy among themselves to simply ignore facts that disprove a stolen election. Even the looney left (which was no more loony that people who thought the demise of union jobs cost them a way of life) realized they are not a maj. Some of them do not believe elections are fair, but I think they know the vote count.

It may be akin to Joseph Prince. The Amish intentionally disavow having any contact with a reality they don't want to be part of, but they don't deny the reality exists. Q and all the Trump BS is more collective embrace of psychosis. I'm sympathetic, end emphathetic, to even some white nationalist grievances ... but reality bites.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Deplatform my hog.

Deplatform my hog.
4l0t98.jpg

Yeah, I used to chalk it up to an understandable belief by a significant number that govt serves a set of people they aren't in. I mean the Occupy Wall St crowd, and then the Red Bernie phenomenon in 16, shared that belief. But the Trump Losers are in a conspiracy among themselves to simply ignore facts that disprove a stolen election. Even the looney left (which was no more loony that people who thought the demise of union jobs cost them a way of life) realized they are not a maj. Some of them do not believe elections are fair, but I think they know the vote count.

It may be akin to Joseph Prince. The Amish intentionally disavow having any contact with a reality they don't want to be part of, but they don't deny the reality exists. Q and all the Trump BS is more collective embrace of psychosis. I'm sympathetic, end emphathetic, to even some white nationalist grievances ... but reality bites.
The two ends feed into the other, providing all the material the other needs to keep going. They need each other.

The duopoly is killing us.

Trump's evidence was not legally relevant to showing specific ballots not counted, or falsified, was statistically sufficient to show a possible different outcome. So Trump lost, and you are his LOSER.

Forum List

Back