Over at DU

no1tovote4 said:
What is wrong with these people? They think that somehow the GOP fooled the election officials in Democratic Counties across the country and messed with the votes? They have obviously never been part of an election on the inside. This year I served as an election judge in my county. Even if I wanted to, there are so many checks and balances that I could not mess up the results in my heavily Republican county, imagine if I tried in a Democrat county.

These people need some help. :poke:

Of course, not every state runs it's elections the same way. What may be true in Colorado may not be true in certain other states.

A

I saw Jessie Jackson on Paula Zahn(?) yesterday. He is romping around Ohio and whining because the vote still isn't certified. He says they know somethings wrong and Kerry conceded to quickly and broke his promise. I wonder why theyaren't all over this at DU. Well,maybe they are,haven't looked in a few. :laugh:

krisy said:
I saw Jessie Jackson on Paula Zahn(?) yesterday. He is romping around Ohio and whining because the vote still isn't certified. He says they know somethings wrong and Kerry conceded to quickly and broke his promise. I wonder why theyaren't all over this at DU. Well,maybe they are,haven't looked in a few. :laugh:

Jessie gets big bucks for whining but I think the Dems has realized that just getting the black vote doesn't win elections.

CivilLiberty said:
Of course, not every state runs it's elections the same way. What may be true in Colorado may not be true in certain other states.

A

But even before the elections here they were saying that there was messing around with the results. It simply didn't happen, and thankfully afterwards nobody has attempted to overturn our little 9 electoral votes.

This is the chicken little effect for me, and the cried wolf effect. Too many shrill voices screaming about the same thing everyplace that they simply have no more credibility to me. I will guarantee that there were Democrat and Republican representatives at every site where election results were tabulated regardless of which state they were in. In order to screw with the results it would be necessary for every Democratic party representative to be just as "dirty" as the Republican representatives supposedly were.

KarlMarx said:
A Fractured Christmas Carol by Karl Marx (sung to the tune of "Santa's Coming to Town!")

Oh... you better watch out, prayer's not allowed
Don't hang out with that religious crowd
The ACLU is coming to town!
They're making a case and a lawsuit too!
They've closed your church, now they're after you!
The ACLU is coming to town!

They see you when you're praying, or go to Sunday school
They know that you're religious, and think that you're a fool!

So.........
Take my advice, don't give up all!
Kick those damn Commies in the ........ shins!
The ACLU is coming to town!!!!!!

HO HO HO! Merry Crisp Mix and a Happy Harmonica! :) :) :)

(Oh my! It's time for my medication!)

Your good!!

Forum List

Back