Over at DU

Discussion in 'Politics' started by krisy, Nov 30, 2004.

1. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Just went over to Du to look around and someone has started a thread stating that the Miami Herald has done a recount and Kerry may be winner of Florida. They are all congratulating the thread starter and calling her a genius!!! They don't give up-do they?!!! I think if this were true,it would be somewhere on the news!!!

2. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Actually, the Miami Herald did do a recount in the heavily democratic counties of the panhandle and guess what, they found that those Dixiecrats voted for Bush. Just as they voted for Dole in '96 and Bush in 2000.

3. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Paper's Partial Recount Suggests Bush Fla. Win Was Legit

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    What is wrong with these people? They think that somehow the GOP fooled the election officials in Democratic Counties across the country and messed with the votes? They have obviously never been part of an election on the inside. This year I served as an election judge in my county. Even if I wanted to, there are so many checks and balances that I could not mess up the results in my heavily Republican county, imagine if I tried in a Democrat county.

These people need some help. :poke:

5. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    http://www.anncoulter.org/columns/2004/111004.htm

6. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
  7. Deornwulf

Deornwulf Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    The Duhmocrats can not possible believe the concept that they are not nor ever have been the mainstream of America. They will continue bleating lies under the idea that if the lies are repeated often enough the rest of the sheeple will believe.

8. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    I must agree with Michael Savage on this one..... liberalism is a mental disorder.....

9. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    These nut-case libs are just toooooo pathetic! Yesterday on Fox's The Big Story with John Gibson, the topic was the changes being made in Bush's cabinet for the second term. The Dems sent that young, blond-haired woman they always send to Fox to represent their views. Well, her take was that the people who served in the cabinet during Bush's first term were "fleeing" from the Bush Administration in great numbers! They just couldn't take it anymore! Finally, she became so ridiculous that John had to tell her to get out of "election mode" and "talking points" and discuss the topic logically. Which, of course, was an impossibility for her, so she didn't have anything worthwhile to add to the conversation. What a waste of time to have her on, but, then again, it gives people an opportunity to see how shallow these people are.

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    ROFLMAO! These folks are "fleeing' the Bush administration in the same sense that Dan Rather is "fleeing" CBS!

I can understand why someone might feel that he "couldn't take it any more" - especially after his ass gets FIRED!