over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

In Denver, there's a radio talk show host named Peter Boyles who was all freakin' over this story, hammering on it every day, had all the authors and writers who were going after Obama. I'll bet he knew more about the birther stuff than anyone.

His reason? It's not about politics. It's about the fact that all Americans absolutely must learn the "truth" no matter what, and he was going to stay on this until the "truth" came out and Obama had to answer to it.

Then, the election happened.

Funny thing, Boyles is no longer pursuing the "truth".

Hmm. Coincidence, huh?

Suuuurrrrree... he was born in America... tell me another good one...

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

Prove all your crap is true..

Go ahead, prove it.

No, not Britbart/fox etc shit. I mean, real proof.

You can't.
There's already more proof in my post he was born in Kenya than you'll ever find that odumbo was born in America.

So go ahead, prove he was born in America. I mean real proof. Verifiable proof.

You can't. IT'S ALL HIDDEN... WHY?

Dumbass pea brain odumbobot fuck.

Yeah, cuz if somebody makes a graphic on the internet, that makes it fact.

Its all real cute and crap but there's not one tidbit in your graphics that is fact. THAT is why you cannot prove it.

But, that's okay. I think you birther types should just go right on believing whatever you want to believe.

But, why don't you tell Homeland Security? FBI? ICE? If only they knew, then something could be done about it ...........................

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll do realize that this birther bullshit is one of the reasons you lost the election, right?

Just the opposite. If romney had used the birther issue, he'd have gotten 60%. He had a smoking gun - the breitbart story about obozo's literary agent writing their client was born in kenya. Romney is either an idiot or he was intimidated into not using the story,.

So the press release that stood for 12 years is not enough? The newspaper account that says he was born in Kenya isn't enough? Michelle Obama calling Kenya Obama's homeland is not enough? Obama himself saying he was born in Kenya is not enough? (video provided on request)
He produced his birth certificate, this is not a debatable issue.

Here is a link to a story about Saddam and his use of WMD.

BBC News | Saddam's Iraq: Key events
I'm not saying he didn't use the gas at all, I'm just saying the incident most cited, is not as black and white as people are making it out to be.

Who really gassed the Kurds?

...the United States Defense Intelligence Agency investigated and produced a classified report, which it circulated within the intelligence community on a need-to-know basis. That study asserted that it was Iranian gas that killed the Kurds, not Iraqi gas.

The agency did find that each side used gas against the other in the battle around Halabja. The condition of the dead Kurds' bodies, however, indicated they had been killed with a blood agent — that is, a cyanide-based gas — which Iran was known to use. The Iraqis, who are thought to have used mustard gas in the battle, are not known to have possessed blood agents at the time.
I personally believe he's not above using gas against his own people, but I didn't expect my government to keep supporting him after this information became known.

From your own link:
A UN security council statement condemning Iraq's use of chemical weapons in the war was issued in 1986, but the US and other western governments continued supporting Baghdad militarily and politically into the closing stages of the war.
Not only did we support him, but we sold him the gas and blocked a resolution in the UNSC for further sanctions on Iraq.

there was a vote on action in Iraq which was supported by a bipartisan majority.
I'm aware of HR114. However, there was no such resolution in the UNSC.

The liberals showing displeasure, that is just too funny. If they did he wouldn't have won.
Liberal dispeasure was the reason the pubs got back the House. 20% of the young vote stayed away from the 2010 election to punish the dems for not living up to their campaign promises. And the last WH press secretary went off on liberals just before the President came out by complaining that we needed to give Obama more time to implement liberal policies. Which we now know is bullshit, because Obama doesn't have liberal policies. He doesn't even have one liberal in his Cabinet. He's not a liberal President, he's a closet conservative.

See you believe the liberal storyline. The Republican party has nothing to do with Obama saying he was born in Kenya for so long. The whole thing was started by a Democrat. Democrats, liberals, keep bring up the subject as if the RNC is driving this, they are not. There are some that see the evidence and believe that Obama is lying one way or the other because he has to be lying but it is not part of the Republican parties platform. It is just a great piece of DNC propaganda that keeps bring up the subject and assigning it to Republicans.
This makes no sense at all!

...Obama is lying one way or the other because he has to be lying...
He's lying, because he has to be lying?

Why is it, you weren't this skeptical about the things Bush43 was saying?

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

Translation:

Over 60% of white republicans are retarded.

Got news for you sport, the same could be said for any demographic in this country. Americans in general are idiots. Trying to claim one group has some sort of lock on that statistic only proves that you yourself belong in that group.

What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama’s grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president’s biological grandmother, but he calls her “Granny Sarah.”)

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson’s birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

Here is the audio: http://s16v.com/americasright/8167169.wma

When you listen to the audio of the birther interviewing Obama's Kenyan relatives, you hear him ask leading questions of the family. Like, " Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

No one in the family said he was born in Kenya. The idiot birther preacher was asking what is known as a "leading question."

It was the asshole preacher who said he was born in Kenya, and he created some confusion as a result.

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

All right, dipshits? The grandmother unequivocally said Obama was born in Hawaii.

So after every last piece of shit "evidence" has been debunked, what do we have left?

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist. Did you notice the Kenyan misspelled Obama's first name? Stellar journalism, right there.

Wow! That's some powerful evidence!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, there is no evidence Obama's mother visited Kenya. Ever. Her entire life.

Considering that Obama's father had another wife back there, this is not surprising. The last thing he wanted was for his two wives to learn of each other, I'm sure.

And the last I checked the way the whole birth thing works, for Obama to have been born in Kenya his mother would have to have been there for that unholy event.

Sooooo let me get this straight. You ignore/disregard actual, tangible evidence (literary agency, websites, Barack and Michelle's own words on record, etc.) for (and I quote here) "no evidence"???

Wow... I mean, seriously, just wow. I have no words for this type of lack of thinking. What kind of nation have we morphed into when we reject tangible evidence in favor of no evidence that doesn't exist?

Please show me Obama's own words on record where he says he was born in Kenya.

Please. I dare you.

I am going to bet you are thinking of a carefully edited, out of context, birther video clip you have seen.

So, please. Show us.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

Some people will always believe that Obama was born in Kenya, simply because he is black.
It's tiresome.
Maybe because his own grandma said so.

You, too, dipshit. See my last four posts.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

You mean other than the fact that both he and Michelle have each stated that Barack Obama was not born in the United States?

Furthermore, why are you so desperate to label the right "racist"? Is it because you've been thoroughly defeated on the battlefield of idea's? After all, what the hell does not being born in the U.S. have to do with racism?

[ame=http://youtu.be/dBJihJBePcs]Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube[/ame]

What a dumb fuck you are.

I guess JFK was born in Ireland, eh?

A Journey Home: John F. Kennedy in Ireland

So after every last piece of shit "evidence" has been debunked, what do we have left?

A publisher's leaflet and a newspaper headline written by a Kenyan journalist. Did you notice the Kenyan misspelled Obama's first name? Stellar journalism, right there.

Wow! That's some powerful evidence!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, there is no evidence Obama's mother visited Kenya. Ever. Her entire life.

Considering that Obama's father had another wife back there, this is not surprising. The last thing he wanted was for his two wives to learn of each other, I'm sure.

And the last I checked the way the whole birth thing works, for Obama to have been born in Kenya his mother would have to have been there for that unholy event.

100% bull shit. Nothing has been debunked, and the mountain of evidence that obama was born in Kenya is overwhelming compared to the pathetic lies and cover up attempts by his brain washed roids like you.

Birfers lol

Ya'll do realize that this birther bullshit is one of the reasons you lost the election, right?

Just the opposite. If romney had used the birther issue, he'd have gotten 60%. He had a smoking gun - the breitbart story about obozo's literary agent writing their client was born in kenya. Romney is either an idiot or he was intimidated into not using the story,.

Yeah, go with that. Keep thinking you don't win because you aren't far right crazy enough.

So the press release that stood for 12 years is not enough?

Shoot Speeders said 16 years. You idiots need to get your fantasies straight.

I asked Shoot Speeders for evidence of his 16 year claim and have not heard from him since.

So now I will ask you for evidence of your 12 year claim. Show us it was used and circulated for 12 years.

The newspaper account that says he was born in Kenya isn't enough?

The newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

This is evidence of nothing.

Michelle Obama calling Kenya Obama's homeland is not enough?

Ireland was frequently referred to as JFK's homeland. I provided evidence of one such example. Are you people really this retarded? I mean, so fucking stupid as to not understand you own goddam language when people talk about their "homeland" in a context that clearly implies the land of their ancestors?

Are you really that fucking, fucking, fucking stupid? Seriously?

Obama himself saying he was born in Kenya is not enough? (video provided on request)

Consider it requested. Go ahead and provide that seriously fucked up edited out of context clip. I know exactly which one you have in mind. Go ahead and show us just how deep this retardation goes.

Forum List

Back