over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

POLL: Most Republicans Still Believe That Iraq Had WMD | A new poll conducted by Dartmouth government professor Benjamin Valentino found that 63 percent of Republican respondents still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the United States invaded in 2003, even though this assertion has been thoroughly debunked. In comparison, only 27 percent of independents and less than 15 percent of Democrats believed in the misinformation. Additionally, 64 percent of Republican respondents believe that President Obama was born in another country. As the Huffington Post’s Dan Froomkin notes, “this latest poll result seems to indicate a refusal — unique to the modern Republican Party — to acknowledge facts.”

POLL: Most Republicans Still Believe That Iraq Had WMD | ThinkProgress
Yes, well, we didn’t need a poll to tell us that fact.

Indeed we didn't. We just had an election season that showed us that.

If that is true, that just shows how sick much of the GOP is becoming.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.
They just repeat what their news sources tell them.

That's because the dumbocrats reported to us that Iraq had WMD's...

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

It amazes me that Barack and Michelle tell people Barack was not born in the U.S., but their own followers deny it. And it amazes me that WMD's in Iraq have been widely reported from everyone from MSNBC (the propaganda arm of the dumbocrats) to returning military personnel.

If the facts don't fit the agenda, the left will just hammer away relentlessly with lies and hope they can convince someone to listen to them. Unfortunately for them, technology has stripped them of that tactic that used to work so well for them.

Last edited:
Well, damn near all Democrats think Obama is qualified to be president. Can't get much stupider than that.

No they don't. They say that cuz they have to, but nearly everyone knows there are real questions about his eligibility.

Daily Kos: 63% of Republicans Still Believe Iraq Had WMD, 64% Obama Born in Kenya

White republicans are simply amazing. White republicans have the greatest racist talent to ever live. I really wonder what make white republicans soooooooo talented at being racist. The majority blacks think republicans are racist sums and evidence is all over America.

from the link:

A new poll conducted by Dartmouth government professor Benjamin Valentino found that 63 percent of Republican respondents still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when the United States invaded in 2003, even though this assertion has been thoroughly debunked..

Additionally, 64 percent of Republican respondents believe that President Obama was born in another country.

99.8% of me believes that Dartmouth government professor Benjamin Valentino disingenuously frames poll questions in such a way that the responses are heavily weighted towards his preconceived notions... and is thus is so fulla shit his eyes are brown... :)

It amazes me that Barack and Michelle tell people Barack was not born in the U.S., but their own followers deny it.
It amazes me the level of skepticism towards the birthplace of a "black" President you have, but accept at face value, the statement from a "white" President from Texas, telling you a country of goat herders, with barely any running water or electricity, 9000 miles away with no navy, was a threat to a country that has the most technologically advanced military in the world.

And it amazes me that WMD's in Iraq have been widely reported from everyone from MSNBC (the propaganda arm of the dumbocrats) to returning military personnel.
It amazes me that whenever anyone reported the opposite, you immediately dismissed it as bullshit.

If the facts don't fit the agenda, the left will just hammer away relentlessly with lies and hope they can convince someone to listen to them. Unfortunately for them, technology has stripped them of that tactic that used to work so well for them.
You expect people to believe the facts that the US would spend over $3 trillion dollars, over 4000 American lives, trash our American heritage, economy and reputation around the world, just to remove one man from office, on the other side of the planet, just because he was a bad guy, which we happened to have known 20 years earlier, when we were selling him arms to fight the Iranians?

You expect us to believe THAT, as a fact?

Suuuurrrrree... he was born in America... tell me another good one...

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

Funny how none of the bc nutters can address the two birth announcements that appeared in two different Honolulu newspapers.

How did Obama manage to transport himself to Honolulu, put the announcements in the two newspapers and then transport back to Kenya - just in time to be born?

Hmmm?

And, when will Trump and/or Arpaio finally make public the proof/evidence they have said they have?

Q. Why do newspapers print birth (and death) announcements?

A. They are paid to print this information. (They don't get it from the hospital.)

Q. Why would a family want to establish U.S. citizenship for a child not born in the U.S.?

A. Umm, let me think...

Funny how none of the bc nutters can address the two birth announcements that appeared in two different Honolulu newspapers.

How did Obama manage to transport himself to Honolulu, put the announcements in the two newspapers and then transport back to Kenya - just in time to be born?

Hmmm?

And, when will Trump and/or Arpaio finally make public the proof/evidence they have said they have?

Q. Why do newspapers print birth (and death) announcements?

A. They are paid to print this information. (They don't get it from the hospital.)

Q. Why would a family want to establish U.S. citizenship for a child not born in the U.S.?

A. Umm, let me think...

Okay, you're saying that even before he was born, Obama (or someone?) arranged to have two birth certificates printed in two newspapers.

For just a moment, let's pretend that's not the dumbest thing ever said. Let's pretend that THAT is the way it happened.

How come all the money that has been thrown at this has never come up with even one shred of REAL PROOF?

Who has tried to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii? Who would benefit if it could be proven?

The entire GObP/pubs/pots
Fox not news
Baby Huey Glenny Beck
lushbo limbaugh
Trump
Arpaio
Koch bros
LDS cult
Mittens
Adelson
And more.

And, IF it was finally PROVEN, who cares?

His mother was born in the US. Just as it makes McCain a citizen, it also makes Obama a citizen.

But, none of that matters because he was born in Hawaii.

Back when Obama was born, newspapers were required to publish X amount of space that was devoted to what was known in TV as PSA's. It was done as a public service and they were not paid for the space. They fulfilled that requirement by publishing births, deaths, marriages. Now they publish only deaths.

The newspapers got that info from the local health department, hospitals and from the couples who got married.

He was born in Kenya. His grandmother said so and she was there when he was born. I believe her. Plus the fact he went to school here as a dule citizen. He was never eligible to be President and still isn't. There is enough out there to tell you all this.

He was born in Kenya. His grandmother said so and she was there when he was born. I believe her. Plus the fact he went to school here as a dule citizen. He was never eligible to be President and still isn't. There is enough out there to tell you all this.

Exactly right, Obama was born in Kenya, he’s an illegal alien living in the US – and ICE has no idea where to find him.

Remarkable.

Who has tried to prove that Obama was not born in Hawaii? Who would benefit if it could be proven?

The entire GObP/pubs/pots
Fox not news
Baby Huey Glenny Beck
lushbo limbaugh
Trump
Arpaio
Koch bros
LDS cult
Mittens
Adelson
And more.

And, IF it was finally PROVEN, who cares?

His mother was born in the US. Just as it makes McCain a citizen, it also makes Obama a citizen.

But, none of that matters because he was born in Hawaii.
There's one group you left off the list.........the Farmers of Humbolt!

If it wasn't for Hawaii, they'd be able to claim, "they grow the best pot in the world."

Forum List

Back