Over 13 million Venezuelans sign petition against Trump´s terror

Maduro´s letter, signed by over 13 million Venezuelans, will be submitted to the UN soon.

Con más de 13 millones de firmas Venezuela denunciará ante la ONU las agresiones de EEUU | La iguana TV

Well we know how most of those signatures were gathered...........

You know it is nonsense. People signed not to get something in exchange.

You we there? You know this for a fact? Okie dokie......

What an argument. YOU were there for sure...

I was joking...... You on the other hand;

5MUK.gif

Maduro´s letter, signed by over 13 million Venezuelans, will be submitted to the UN soon.

Con más de 13 millones de firmas Venezuela denunciará ante la ONU las agresiones de EEUU | La iguana TV

5MUK.gif

So now you were joking...

5MUK.gif

You haven't figured that out yet? After all these years? Okay Simple Jack........

On the other hand, if they all starve to death, at least more people will know where Venezuela is.

Misery is G-d's way of teach geography to Americans.

Why should anyone here give a shit what a bunch of idiots in South America who screwed themselves think? I guess they're all pissed that we don't come bail them out and save them from their own damn laziness, greed and stupidity. Maybe they should start thinking about working themselves out of the hole they put themselves in.

5MUK.gif
You haven't figured that out yet? After all these years? Okay Simple Jack........
Nope, US foreign policy is your weak spot. All we hear from you is something with "big dog" ect...

Why should anyone here give a shit what a bunch of idiots in South America who screwed themselves think? I guess they're all pissed that we don't come bail them out and save them from their own damn laziness, greed and stupidity. Maybe they should start thinking about working themselves out of the hole they put themselves in.

All you need to do is to fill the empty place that Jefferey has left behind.

So, thirteen million signatures, at approximately 25 signatures per page (including personal data) makes more than half a million pages in that document.

Why do you hate trees?!

hqdefault.jpg

5MUK.gif
Nope, US foreign policy is your weak spot. All we hear from you is something with "big dog" ect...
You write for VGTRK don'tcha........... :rofl:

5MUK.gif
Not yet but RT already wants my videos:

5MUK.gif

I always knew you'd find your niche in the propaganda field. (psst!! That was not a joke........) :thup:

I always knew you'd find your niche in the propaganda field. (psst!! That was not a joke........) :thup:

Not a joke? That terrifies me.

Not a joke? That terrifies me.

You terrify easy then. Maybe another line of work? Cesspool cleaning? As opposed to your usual cesspool filling......... :dunno:

That's nice, when has the UN done anything about terror?

They must stop the blockade also without petition. That´s their job.
At least they start a big program to help Venezuela:

Cooperación para producir seis rubros de alimentos: ONU y Venezuela amplían acuerdos (+Onudi) | La iguana TV

Forum List

Back