Over 100 GOP establishment types...

Since Donald Trump has been elected decided not to run for office again....

That is how you drain the swamp
Did you think this through?

Oh, wait. Of course you didn't.

Let me see if I can help:

What happened in 2018?

Take your time, I'll wait.
Over 100 GOP establishment candidates are not running again for office, They obviously were not conservatives.
That is draining the swamp

you think Trump is a conservative?

justify that
Lol
Trump is loading up the court with conservative judges, and getting rid of GOP establishment Congress members… The cowards don’t belong in Congress
tRump isn't doing that, McConnell and the federalist society are.

What happened in 2018?

Over 100 GOP establishment candidates are not running again for office, They obviously were not conservatives.
My bad dude.

I keep forgetting that's not an act.

You really are that dumb.
Lol
The clowns that are not running again for the GOP establishment... Can be only a good thing
...And the reason why they are not running again, they don’t represent anybody but the other side.

What happened in 2018?

you think Trump is a conservative?

justify that
Lol
Trump is loading up the court with conservative judges, and getting rid of GOP establishment Congress members… The cowards don’t belong in Congress
tRump isn't doing that, McConnell and the federalist society are.
Like I’ve always said the whole deal really has very little to do with Trump other than he occupies the White House.
As long as he appoints conservative judges, Deregulates, does not enforce frivolous laws, And gets rid of GOP establishment types. It does not matter who is in the White House.
Political correctness is the last thing the founders envisioned for this country.... Because political correctness makes people fucking retarded

What happened in 2018?

My bad dude.

Lol
The clowns that are not running again for the GOP establishment... Can be only a good thing
And similar clowns will be re-elected. There has been no reform.

What happened in 2018?

My bad dude.

Lol
And similar clowns will be run out oj office… The only way to start to fix DC is to have single term limits for all federally elected offices.

What happened in 2018?

My bad dude.

Lol
And similar clowns will be run out oj office… The only way to start to fix DC is to have single term limits for all federally elected offices.
Until you get that nothing is changing. Just the same lobbies getting a new clown elected.

And what has happened to the House since then?

think carefully
Lol
There are no conservatives there, they are all progressive shit stains… We are much better off without them.

Would be much better off if it was full of a bunch of Left Wing extremists… That way we’d hit rock bottom much sooner then we could rebuild

you’re not thinking...no surprise

so the Dems who took their place are not part of the swamp?
Lol
Of course every career politician is part of the swamp, We need single term limits for all federally elected offices.
If the house turned into a bunch of left-wing lunatic’s they would get voted out in one term. Then maybe that would be a start of the push for single term limits for all federally elected offices.

Donald Trump needs to destroy the GOP establishment, you got a break everything down to its foundation to rebuild.

Meanwhile back in reality the retention rate of Federal office holders is about 80%

so the Dems that took the House are supposedly swamp critters meaning that your blob didn’t do jack shit.
The only reason the Democrats took back the House
was because they convinced voters
that was the only way to restore things to normal

They would and were the only ones
who could restore civility in Washington

There needs to be a limit on Congressional terms
How voters keep reelecting Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, is beyond me

think carefully
Lol
There are no conservatives there, they are all progressive shit stains… We are much better off without them.

Would be much better off if it was full of a bunch of Left Wing extremists… That way we’d hit rock bottom much sooner then we could rebuild

Lol
Of course every career politician is part of the swamp, We need single term limits for all federally elected offices.
If the house turned into a bunch of left-wing lunatic’s they would get voted out in one term. Then maybe that would be a start of the push for single term limits for all federally elected offices.

Donald Trump needs to destroy the GOP establishment, you got a break everything down to its foundation to rebuild.

Meanwhile back in reality the retention rate of Federal office holders is about 80%

so the Dems that took the House are supposedly swamp critters meaning that your blob didn’t do jack shit.

What about graham and McConnell? We need to get rid of this team mentality. There is a large population that votes on the D or the R regardless of who it is. We need to vote out
bad politicians regardless of party. Currently too many are duped.

Lol

Lol

What about graham and McConnell? We need to get rid of this team mentality. There is a large population that votes on the D or the R regardless of who it is. We need to vote out
bad politicians regardless of party. Currently too many are duped.
Them too

You're exactly right, people just vote straight party,
that is utterly ridiculous

We should all get to vote for every Congress member

One term isn’t long enough, in my opinion. I think the Senate should be two terms (12 yrs) and the House 4 terms (8 yrs.)
It would cause less disruption as it would take close to 4 years to even begin to understand the full process, but by 8-12 years, that knowledge begins to corrupt, in my mind.

think carefully
Lol

Lol

That's the question. Impeachemnt will ramp up the Trump base, and the dems know it, and that's why the House Leadership resisted the progressive's calls for impeachment. It may just not be in Trump's mental makeup to publicly say "oops, Mack the Dull Knife gave me bad advice," or maybe Trump sees an advantage to being impeached. But regardless, probably some of those freshman dem House reps in Trump districts will lose to Trump vetted candidates.

But at the same time, Trump is poison to any non-dem candidate with women and in suburban areas.

So, will dems have a net loss or gain in congress? I dunno. But the election will be "all about Donald" which is what Trump wants.

One term isn’t long enough, in my opinion. I think the Senate should be two terms (12 yrs) and the House 4 terms (8 yrs.)
It would cause less disruption as it would take close to 4 years to even begin to understand the full process, but by 8-12 years, that knowledge begins to corrupt, in my mind.
There has to be a better way. House should be like 2, 3 year terms.

What happened in 2018?

My bad dude.

What do you mean.

You’re not buying that the goal was to have more Democrats elected to make trumps agenda almost impossible to pass?

What happened in 2018?

My bad dude.

What do you mean.

You’re not buying that the goal was to have more Democrats elected to make trumps agenda almost impossible to pass?
Creptius is assuming the retiring gopers were not conservatives. However, Trump's fiscal and for policy are not conservative.

In some cases pro-Trump pols will be elected. In other cases, the maj will want pro-educ, pro-HC, pro-mediare/soc sec and … hopefully, less deficit minded pols.

Forum List

Back