Outrageous & Sickening: Gay Veterans Allowed To March In Boston's St. Patrick's Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Leftist Intolerant Crowd are telling us we are not normal for not supporting the fanatical LGBTQ Crowd who don't want EQUAL rights, they want SPECIAL rights.

Not too surprisingly the same Leftist Intolerant Crowd do not DEMAND the same that they DEMAND of us of their Islamist pets, who hang gays and throw them off rooftops.

How would the LGBTQ Crowd do in say Saudi Arabia or Nigeria? Yes, we already know don't we.

I'm sure that there is a point somewhere in the above, although it has been stretched so far out of shape that it is recognizable.
Well, your lack of intelligence has been proven not by not knowing the origin of the word "sodomy" but attempting to ridicule the one who knew it. No wonder you couldn't understand a word she said.

Word origins are wonderful. But that does not change the actual meaning of the words. And the word "sodomy" in the english language includes both anal and oral sex. What it meant in hebrew does not change that.
Yes both between two males. Pay attention to the "between two males."

Since we are using the English language for this discussion, I prefer to pay attention to the standard definitions in that language.

And that definition is as follows:

Definition of sodomy
  1. : anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
Definition of SODOMY

Go out and buy a banana, when you get home put the banana up your buttocks and ram it in and out for about ten minutes and then report back here and tell everyone how enjoyable you thought it was or wasn't.

As you INSIST that the majority of women enjoy anal sex, let's see if you enjoy having something rammed up your rectum.

And are you going to report my post? You little Snowflake, if you openly post as often as you do about fucking women up the buttocks and suggest that women who don't want to be fucked up the buttocks are not quite um normal, then you should expect a woman to call you on your perverted crap.

I don't really care what they shed a tear over.

I have many gay friends who are mortified by the actions of people like we see in that video. Why? Because they understand that no one wants to give them "special" rights, nor do they believe they should have them. Most are fine with simplyt having "rights". That's not good enough for a guy who wears a dress to a parade, though. Someone like that doesn't want to just be accepted, people like that demand that you acknowledge to them that you accept them. Simply accepting them isn't enough.

Well, they'll die long before that ever happens...

"I have many gay friends who are mortified by the actions of people like we see in that video. Why? Because they understand that no one wants to give them "special" rights, nor do they believe they should have them."

Exactly what you said.

The LGBTQ crowd are fanatics and are some of the most intolerant and vile creatures around, the majority of gays are not like the LGBTQ crowd, the easiest thing to do is to tell the intolerant fanatics to just fuck off and nobody cares what they think and nobody has to apologise to any of that crowd or their equally intolerant cheerleaders and this goes for the Leftists in general, nobody should ever apologise, if you offend them who cares, it's not our fault they are mentally deficient Snowflakes who cannot handle a different opinion, let them run to their Play Doh and crayons and tell them to fuck off.

We certainly are not going to be lectured to by people who are almost devoid of any sort of normal morals and who promote seemingly all perversions, they are literally one step away from telling everyone that fucking children and fucking animals is normal and that paedophiles are just misunderstood and why can't we be more tolerant of paedophiles etc.

I think that you are trying to say, "I have nothing against gays. Some of my best friends are gays, but......................" (fill in the blanks with your favorite hate message)

Dear Vandalshandle to be fair,
the hatred and discrimination are mutual.
As many liberal/LGBT would just as soon treat Christians and Christian expressions
(such as Christmas Nativity Scenes prayers etc) as something to be REMOVED
from public institutions and policy. Because they don't SHARE those BELIEFS.

But when it comes to LGBT BELIEFS and CREEDS,
suddenly that has to be INCLUDED and INCORPORATED into schools
and other public institutions, or else it is DISCRIMINATION.
*even if people argue they don't BELIEVE in those things!*
Suddenly this isn't a choice of beliefs to be protected, but it is criminalized and penalized!

So if these Beliefs and Expressions are not treated equally,
there IS discrimination by creed going on...

So, If I believe that the Constitutional ruling of the separation of church and state, you believe that I should support some homophobes decision to ban gays from marching in a non religious event on a public street, and that it would be proper for the city police to remove them from that puclic street if they persist?

I am having difficulty finding a parallel in this. St. Patrick's Day parades are, by no means, a religious event.
THE SUPREME COURT: THE BOSTON MARCH; HIGH COURT LETS PARADE IN BOSTON BAR HOMOSEXUALS

While I find that sad, it still does not make it right, just legal. We banned blacks from marching in Georgia for just about any reason we wanted, up until around 1975.

I have many gay friends who are mortified by the actions of people like we see in that video. Why? Because they understand that no one wants to give them "special" rights, nor do they believe they should have them. Most are fine with simplyt having "rights". That's not good enough for a guy who wears a dress to a parade, though. Someone like that doesn't want to just be accepted, people like that demand that you acknowledge to them that you accept them. Simply accepting them isn't enough.

"I have many gay friends who are mortified by the actions of people like we see in that video. Why? Because they understand that no one wants to give them "special" rights, nor do they believe they should have them."

Exactly what you said.

The LGBTQ crowd are fanatics and are some of the most intolerant and vile creatures around, the majority of gays are not like the LGBTQ crowd, the easiest thing to do is to tell the intolerant fanatics to just fuck off and nobody cares what they think and nobody has to apologise to any of that crowd or their equally intolerant cheerleaders and this goes for the Leftists in general, nobody should ever apologise, if you offend them who cares, it's not our fault they are mentally deficient Snowflakes who cannot handle a different opinion, let them run to their Play Doh and crayons and tell them to fuck off.

We certainly are not going to be lectured to by people who are almost devoid of any sort of normal morals and who promote seemingly all perversions, they are literally one step away from telling everyone that fucking children and fucking animals is normal and that paedophiles are just misunderstood and why can't we be more tolerant of paedophiles etc.

I think that you are trying to say, "I have nothing against gays. Some of my best friends are gays, but......................" (fill in the blanks with your favorite hate message)

As many liberal/LGBT would just as soon treat Christians and Christian expressions

Suddenly this isn't a choice of beliefs to be protected, but it is criminalized and penalized!

So, If I believe that the Constitutional ruling of the separation of church and state, you believe that I should support some homophobes decision to ban gays from marching in a non religious event on a public street?

Your type don't want gays to have equal rights, you want gays to have SPECIAL rights, you want EVERYONE to agree that gays are more SPECIAL than other people simply because they are gay, this effectively is the mantra of the LGBTQ Crowd and if anyone disagrees then they are homophobic.

Homo-PHOBIC, NOBODY is afraid of gays, why would ANYONE be afraid of gays? So the term Homophobic is inaccurate in itself, Leftists are just wrong about everything, they want the world to be as mixed-up as the mind of a Leftist is, where up is down, day is night, black is white and paedophiles are just misunderstood and if a woman doesn't want to be fucked up the ass that woman isn't normal.

Somebody needs a nap!

I'm sure that there is a point somewhere in the above, although it has been stretched so far out of shape that it is recognizable.
Well, your lack of intelligence has been proven not by not knowing the origin of the word "sodomy" but attempting to ridicule the one who knew it. No wonder you couldn't understand a word she said.

Word origins are wonderful. But that does not change the actual meaning of the words. And the word "sodomy" in the english language includes both anal and oral sex. What it meant in hebrew does not change that.

Since we are using the English language for this discussion, I prefer to pay attention to the standard definitions in that language.

Definition of sodomy
  1. : anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
Definition of SODOMY

Go out and buy a banana, when you get home put the banana up your buttocks and ram it in and out for about ten minutes and then report back here and tell everyone how enjoyable you thought it was or wasn't.

As you INSIST that the majority of women enjoy anal sex, let's see if you enjoy having something rammed up your rectum.

Whoa! Change that to, "Somebody needs a Valium!"

Exactly what you said.

So, If I believe that the Constitutional ruling of the separation of church and state, you believe that I should support some homophobes decision to ban gays from marching in a non religious event on a public street, and that it would be proper for the city police to remove them from that puclic street if they persist?

I am having difficulty finding a parallel in this. St. Patrick's Day parades are, by no means, a religious event.
THE SUPREME COURT: THE BOSTON MARCH; HIGH COURT LETS PARADE IN BOSTON BAR HOMOSEXUALS

While I find that sad, it still does not make it right, just legal. We banned blacks from marching in Georgia for just about any reason we wanted, up until around 1975.

These are two different issues though, they cannot be compared.

Exactly what you said.

I was wondering when the race card would be pulled. You need to read upon the issue to see why the SCOTUS came to that decision. Interestingly, I am quite sure you are happy with the "gay marriage" decision.

There
Definition of sodomy
Definition of SODOMY

And are you going to report my post? You little Snowflake, if you openly post as often as you do about fucking women up the buttocks and suggest that women who don't want to be fucked up the buttocks are not quite um normal, then you should expect a woman to call you on your perverted crap.

THERE SHE BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definition of sodomy
Definition of SODOMY

Whoa! Change that to, "Somebody needs a Valium!"

No my comments are perfectly logical, if a man insists that women enjoy having their rectum torn on a regular basis because HE enjoys it and she is just SAYING she likes it to keep HIM happy, then the man who insists that women WANT anal sex should try it himself by ramming something up his own rectum and seeing if HE enjoys it.

There
Definition of sodomy
Definition of SODOMY

If you think she is mad or something, you are wrong. This is the mild side of Lucy. She is being nice and friendly right now.

Well, Def, you continue to insist that the true definition of words comes from Deuteronomy, or whatever (which, BTW condemns women to death for gathering stones on Sunday), and Lucy can continue to give TMI about bananas and Winterborn, while both of you insist that your best friends are gay, but I'm getting out of here before Lucy gets into a BAD mood!

There
Definition of sodomy
Definition of SODOMY

If you think she is mad or something, you are wrong. This is the mild side of Lucy. She is being nice and friendly right now.

This is a good article and also Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist and he can say why some men obsessively want predominantly anal sex with women, a lot of it is in this article.

Most women who say they enjoy anal sex are just saying that, it's similar if a man is a One Minute Wonder in bed, the woman will deliberately tell him he's the BEST lover she's EVER had, when in actual fact he's the CRAPPEST lover, it's all about a woman having to tell this type of man what he WANTS to hear to protect his fragile male ego.

The same that a woman would never tell a man his penis is too small, yet a lot of men would think NOTHING of telling a woman her boobies are not big enough and to go and get a boob job etc.

Too many women just tell men things to KEEP the man happy, so they will tell a man they like being fucked up the buttocks when they don't and they say this because the man must be kept happy because if she doesn't let him fuck her up the buttocks he'll go and find some other woman who'll let him fuck her up the buttocks.

"Anal sex, and a desire for anal sex, serves different purposes for men. The strongest, and most common argument that men voice, is that a woman who will engage in anal sex is inherently arousing to a man. Such a woman, in embracing anal sex, is embracing it with no intent or possible result of pregnancy - it is sex, at its rawest. For a man, anal sex with a woman is her allowing him to play Star Trek, and venture into uncharted territory. Even if it is not where no man has gone before, it is still something novel, uncommon, and special in its rarity. A woman engaging in anal sex shows her desire and willingness to have sex in a purely physical way, with no thought of pregnancy. She is embracing, to some degree, a willingness to make her body a sexual object."

"For many men and women, anal sex is seen as a form of "gift" from the woman, given out of love and regard, and wanting to give him something special and rare."

"Surprisingly large numbers of people don't regard anal sex as actual sex. Some studies suggest that as many as 19% of college students view anal sex as less intimate, less committed, and less important, than vaginal sex."

"Men overwhelmingly report positive experiences following performing anal sex on a female partner. But, more than half of women who have had receptive anal sex describe it as an unpleasant experience they probably wouldn't repeat."

Back Door Psychology

Why do men fantasize obsessively about anal sex?

Back Door Psychology

Definition of sodomy
Definition of SODOMY

I see no need to report you. Although, I will call you a liar again.

I did not insist that the majority of women enjoy anal sex. I simply said that plenty of women do.

Also, I never said that women who do not want anal sex are not normal. So there is another lie.

As for how often I post about "fucking women up the buttocks", I believe that would only be 2 or 3 posts. You calling me on it by trying to change what I have actually said makes you a liar, not some heroine.

And just by way of an FYI, the buttocks are the round outer part, or the rump. It is not the anus. Words do have actual meanings, regardless of whether you wish to lie about them or not.

So if you would like to continue to discuss an issue or topic, I am happy to do so. But please stick to things I have actually said and quit lying.

Now, since you choose not to believe that women enjoy anal sex, here is an article from Dr. Justin Lehmiller, a respected member of the APA, a Harvard professor and noted sex researcher.
Sex Question Friday: Do Women Enjoy Anal Sex?

"So just how many women have tried anal sex? Data from nationally representative U.S. surveys indicate that just over one-third of adult women aged 25-44 report that they have had anal sex with a man at least once before [1], and about one-fifth of women in this age group report having done so during the past year"

"By contrast, research suggests that many women actually do enjoy anal sex and derive sexual pleasure from the sensations that go along with it. For example, consider the following quotes given by women in a study of their anal sex practices:

“I like it. If I have anal sex, I have orgasms. So it's just like I'm having the regular missionary sex. It's just like that. My body likes it.”

“It feels like vaginal but almost a little better…I like it. It feels like you're in another world somewhere. Ohh! It feels like you're getting massaged. And it feels good.”

Consistent with these findings, consider a recent national survey which found that among women who had anal sex during their most recent sexual event, 93.5% reported having an orgasm [6]. In comparison, 65.9% of those having vaginal sex reported orgasms and 81% of those receiving oral sex reported orgasms."

It's probably time to close this thread. It's way too far from veterans on St Patties day. Too many left and right turns. For the record -- It's ILLEGAL to troll and deflect threads in Zone3. We just give a bit of extra latitude. DONT DO IT.

I am sure that gay people everywhere will shed a tear because of your lack of respect....

Exactly what you said.

I am having difficulty finding a parallel in this. St. Patrick's Day parades are, by no means, a religious event, unless there is something in the Catholic Sacraments about drinking green beer on his birthday,..

Dear Vandalshandle
You may only apply the First Amendment to "religious" beliefs; I apply it to ALL beliefs including political or secular beliefs, in order to treat all people equally regardless HOW they express their beliefs.

If you want to only go by literal interpretation of religion, then we can stop arguing here, or it will go in circles.

If you can step into the mindset of someone who tries to treat all creeds and beliefs equally and neutrally, then I am saying to treat these beliefs the same:
* beliefs for or against Christianity
* beliefs for or against homosexuality

As neither of these is proven, and both remain SUBJECTIVE and faith-based what people BELIEVE, that's why I advocate to treat them neutrally and equally:
either remove both if people can't agree to include them in public policy
or INCLUDE BOTH if people can't agree to remove them.

But be fair and treat them the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back