Outrage grows after ‘chilling call for genocide’ by Florida Republican

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
Well damn, I don't care!

Not if it involves the slaughter of the innocent. Israel is now the biggest terrorist organisation in the world.
We will all pay the price for this.
You really are a terrorist.

Not simply a terrorist cock sucker, you qualify as an actual terrorist.

Hamas are the good guys.
Israel had 80 years to stop murdering and stealing, but they never did.
So now there is no other choice.
Israel has to be defeated.
Jews are not the natives, and purchases essentially none of the properties.
The properties are almost all historic homes of native Arabs.

You cannot believe this. It's not possible for anyone to be that FUCKING STUPID and still clothe and feed himself.

I wouldn't call him stupid, I think he is crazy.

Evil.

Are you a foreign troll or just stupid?

Both.

Alright, stupid, AND crazy!

Evil. On the level of Himmler.

Dear me. Florida seems to be a petri dish for genocide fans. its shocking that none of her grown up colleagues have condemned her crap.

Of course its possible that she is just a stupid woman who got over excited and spoke out of turn.

But she really shouldnt be in a position to vote on measures that affect peoples lives. Only people with some humanity should hold those positions.

Or is the GOP all in on genocide ?
I love Florida!
Muslims shoot up homo bars and immediately the Left reminds us to not hate Muslims!

So you wanna kick all non Christians out?

Or just take away their rights?

I ain’t reading though a mountain of garbage. Tell us again how you want to treat non Christians

Wait. So beheading babies bad—- no argument there

Blowing babies to bits…. Meh?
Maybe you should call your Hamas buddies and tell them to stop using babies as shields, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back