Outlook bleak for President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skookerasbil, Jun 12, 2012.

1. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,178
    So whats the news today over at DRUDGE??

As of 6pm, June 12th, not very good if you're the president...................seems the snowball running downhill is picking up speed very, very fast!! And Im laughing.

The headlines read.......................

DEFICIT DOUBLES IN YEAR

SPIKE LEE WORRIED ABOUT OBAMA'S RE-ELECTION CHANCES...

Not just 'racist people' unhappy...

'People ain't got jobs, people are hurting'...
    GOP demands Senate vote on leak investigation...

PETER KING: 'Worse than Watergate'...

DEMS BLOCK SPECIAL COUNSEL...POLL: Obama rapidly losing support among black voters...

White support cracking...

Jewish support in NY drops 22% -- in 1 month!

UNION MEMBERS BAIL...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PANIC! Ex-Clinton advisors warn of 'impossible head

EU Mulls Worst-Case Scenarios If Greece Leaves Euro...

Spain deal 'will come apart in less than a month'... wind' for Dems...

POSTAL CHIEF: We're headed for Greece...

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Of course, this is escalator up............but only for the k00k left trolling in the nether-regions of the internet. At this rate, Im wondering.........might it well be that Im looking at November feeling much like the night of November 5th, 1980!!??:2up:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152
    Outlook looks worse for the Nation. I only pray we get some good leadership in soon.

3. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,178

Avatar bro........Boob McNut would be able to beat Obama come November. The only possible direction is up. This guy is going to become the Wikkipedia definition of the Peter Principle.

4. Stukaman

Stukaman Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Don't count the clowns out just yet. A lot can happen between now and November. You watch, the New York times will miraculously find a woman carryimg the love child of one of Romney's son's. She will maintain that Romney had devil worshiping parties in his house as late as 1995 and that Anne Romney is a member of the KKK. As it is Obama's campaign has gone back to attacking Bain Capitial, even though it is a losing issue, so don't be surprised what the Lamestream media does.

5. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe made another pitch for reforms to keep the Postal Service afloat.

WASHINGTON (CNNMoney) -- The head of the U.S. Postal Service said Tuesday that if the service doesn't cut costs and Congress fails to act, it's going to be in the same dire straits as Greece.

Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe drew chuckles from a group of postal policy conference attendees by comparing the beleaguered, indebted Postal Service to the beleaguered, indebted nation.

He said that Greece's ratio of debt compared to gross domestic product is 1.61 and the U.S. Postal Service's ratio of debt compared to revenue is 1.51.

Donahoe clarified later that he was sincere in the comparison, except he didn't think the U.S. Postal Service is on the verge of default or a bailout.

Postal Service chief: If we do nothing, we're Greece - Jun. 12, 2012

6. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Level head and a steady course, don't let the shit slinging get to you, they have done too much damage already. Enough is enough.

7. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Yeah..he's going to have to spend four more years dealing with the fruit loop tea baggers in congress.

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    why does the right hate the post office?

9. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    The Fruit-Looper's are on your side of the aisle fang. ;) He would probably do better as a Congressional Staffer though, you do have me there.

10. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,178
    Avatar bro..........I have to admit that these days, Im enjoying the shit out of seeing the left becomming more and more miserabale by the day. Been watching the political winds blow for decades now and never have I become so ammused in seeing the regular miserable become mental case miserable as this whole thing does in under 3 years.

On election night ( much like last week after Wisconsin), Im going to be the most irritating fucking prick that ever posted on these forums. I'll be on here rubbing the salt in the wounds with dozens of my gay MSPaint classics........and laughing my balls off every time I click "post quick reply".:D:D:D. I'll especially like pwning the fruit loop fairies and the feminist bulldogs........as well as the OCD k00k assholes with 85 million posts.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012