The Hamburgler Speaks

Well, once again MM proves that he is the jolly(as in fat) jester of the liberal party.
Too bad all of them are still crying :cry: and sucking pacifiers :baby:
boo hoo
:boohoo:

MM says:
17. Finally and most importantly, over 55 million Americans voted for the candidate dubbed "The #1 Liberal in the Senate." That's more than the total number of voters who voted for either Reagan, Bush I, Clinton or Gore. Again, more people voted for Kerry than Reagan. If the media are looking for a trend it should be this -- that so many Americans were, for the first time since Kennedy, willing to vote for an out-and-out liberal. The country has always been filled with evangelicals -- that is not news. What IS news is that so many people have shifted toward a Massachusetts liberal. In fact, that's BIG news. Which means, don't expect the mainstream media, the ones who brought you the Iraq War, to ever report the real truth about November 2, 2004. In fact, it's better that they don't. We'll need the element of surprise in 2008.

Sorry MM. They did not vote FOR Kerry, they voted AGAINST BUSH. It was about Bush, it was ALL about Bush, don't you remember? "Anybody but Bush!" was your party's cry. But that's OK, believe what you want and hopefully you guys will put up Mad dame Clinton in 2008 (she'll surprise you alright) So long chubs, you're irrelevant now. :bye1:

Funny, i didnt even have to read the thread and i knew exactly what the topic was with just looking at the title. lol

Now, it's way too easy to come up with reasons why Michael Moore should kill himself, so I'm going to do the harder thing. So here's 17 reasons Michael Moore should not kill himself:

1. Uh, hmmmm...lemmed think for a second...no...no...nah...doesn't work...uh, that actually works against him...ugh...ummmmmmm, this is a lot harder than I thought. I'll get back to you.

Sir Evil said:
I am sure Michael Moore has realized he has failed miserably with his propaganda story, but hey this crap sells as the entire media has been pretty good at it lately. Too bad it had no influence on the election Mikey! :funnyface:

I disagree, evil. It had an incredible influence on the election. People were so pissed off at Moore for bashing their president that people who normally woudlnt vote made it a priority.

Forum List

Back