Feds Sue Larry Craig Over Bathroom Sex Sting Defense Cash

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Feds Sue Larry Craig Over Bathroom Sex Sting Defense Cash

Federal campaign regulators brought the hammer down on disgraced former Sen. Larry Craig on Monday, accusing him of misusing hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign cash to pay for his legal defense following an arrest in a Minneapolis airport bathroom sex sting.

Here's an excellent VP choice for Mittens. They both have a wide stance on most issues.

Late-breaking news from MSNBC:

The federal government has filed a lawsuit against the descendents of the participants in the "Boston Tea Party", for breaking and entering, vandalism, and violation of several EPA water pollution laws.

The federal government has filed a lawsuit against the descendents of Abraham Lincoln, for misuse of federal funds during the American Civil War.

The federal government has filed a lawsuit against the descendents of Theodore Roosevelt, for OSHA violations that caused the deaths of hundreds of workers, during the construction of the Panama Canal.

The federal government has filed a lawsuit against the descendents of Henry Ford, for labor violations including workplace discrimination against homosexuals, women, transexuals, and unfair pay practices.

this administation is sick

How many damn years ago was this deal?

This is an FEC investigation. They have an equal number of Democrats and Republicans making this decision. It has nothing to do with the administration. Are you really this fucking stupid?

This is an FEC investigation. They have an equal number of Democrats and Republicans making this decision. It has nothing to do with the administration. Are you really this fucking stupid?

That's a good point, and it went right over Steph's head. (Seriously, how hard does she have to work to remain that willfully ignorant?)

But to the point, it seems a bit vindictive to go after Craig at this point, just like I thought that it was a bit vindictive to go after John Edwards after his political career crashed and burned.

The man will forever be known as Mr. Wide Stance, the guy who was getting his freak on in Men's bathrooms. He won't be remember for his 28 years in Congress or all the laws he helped pass or all the good he's actually done.

That's a good point, and it went right over Steph's head. (Seriously, how hard does she have to work to remain that willfully ignorant?)

But to the point, it seems a bit vindictive to go after Craig at this point, just like I thought that it was a bit vindictive to go after John Edwards after his political career crashed and burned.

The man will forever be known as Mr. Wide Stance, the guy who was getting his freak on in Men's bathrooms. He won't be remember for his 28 years in Congress or all the laws he helped pass or all the good he's actually done.

hey, we all can't be as superior as you..

Hey, how many hits you get on this idiot thread? now who's stupid..

Maybe it's because you're full of shit, and don't know how the FEC operates.

NO, but you could make the effort.

If they have good evidence that he illegally diverted campaign cash, how could they not sue?

If they have good evidence that he illegally diverted campaign cash, how could they not sue?

They could just require him to pay it back and close the matter.

Of course, as I understand it, you can convert campaign cash to personal use if you pay taxes on it.

NO, but you could make the effort.

maybe someone I'll be as superior as you and look down on people...I can't wait

Forum List

Back