Out Of Touch Or Just Ignorant? Lib 'Thought Leader' Roasted For Having No Clue How Govt Is Funded

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lib 'Thought Leader' Nina Turner declared "FYI—Student debt cancelation isn’t paid for by the taxpayers, the federal government is the lender. It’s costlier for the government to hold on to the debt."

Ummm...the Federal Govt does not 'make' any money. It does not have any money that is not comprised of money taxed From Americans, imaginary printed dollars, or is 'deficit dollars' that really don't exist...except as MORE DEBT.

She was soundly mocked for her ignorance...

As one Conservative Commentator reacted to her comment...

"Tell me you don't know where the federal government gets its money from without saying you don't know where the federal government gets its money from" ... good job.

:p

Lib 'Thought Leader' Nina Turner declared "FYI—Student debt cancelation isn’t paid for by the taxpayers, the federal government is the lender. It’s costlier for the government to hold on to the debt."

Ummm...the Federal Govt does not 'make' any money. It does not have any money that is not comprised of money taxed From Americans, imaginary printed dollars, or is 'deficit dollars' that really don't exist...except as MORE DEBT.

She was soundly mocked for her ignorance...

As one Conservative Commentator reacted to her comment...

"Tell me you don't know where the federal government gets its money from without saying you don't know where the federal government gets its money from" ... good job.

:p

Liberals are famously clueless when it comes to economics.

Republicans get fed the strangest and most obscure propaganda to get hysterical about.

There's nothing like it on the Democratic side. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't find any propaganda designed to get Democrats hysterical. Playing on emotions just doesn't work on rational people like Democrats.

I believe 100% with all of my heart that dumb bitch has no idea how the Fed is funded.

Most cult fucks do not understand the government IS the people…at least by design.

Republicans get fed the strangest and most obscure propaganda to get hysterical about.

There's nothing like it on the Democratic side. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't find any propaganda designed to get Democrats hysterical. Playing on emotions just doesn't work on rational people like Democrats.
Is simple math beyond you? The amount of money the government has is directly attached to taxes paid. It’s why they keep borrowing. They have exceeded the ability of tax payers to cover it.

Obie caused this stupidity. He took all college loans from real lenders and give it to the government. And now we have morons thinking it’s just government money we don’t have to pay back. As if the government produces any profits to pay for something.

The government can only pay as much as they can steal.

Is simple math beyond you? The amount of money the government has is directly attached to taxes paid. It’s why they keep borrowing. They have exceeded the ability of tax payers to cover it.

Obie caused this stupidity. He took all college loans from real lenders and give it to the government. And now we have morons thinking it’s just government money we don’t have to pay back. As if the government produces any profits to pay for something.

The government can only pay as much as they can steal.

I remember when Warren was whining that the US government was unfairly charging too much on these college loans and that it was wrong to profit on these poor students. Now we're losing countless billions in defaults and forgiveness. Fucking liberal idiots, everything they do makes things worse.

And that has what to do with you kooks getting hysterical over the weird propaganda that your masters peddled to get you hysterical?

Obie caused this stupidity.
Obama, like all Democratic presidents, cut deficits.

Trump, like all Republican presidents, exploded the deficit.

You suck the asses of those who make the big deficits, indicating how you get a sick sexual thrill from seeing big deficits. All Republicans do. It's one of the many perversions they're required to engage in.

Forum List

Back