Out of control spending and the right.

Really, Obama never approved of TARP, and Democrats didn't write the bill? Perhaps I was in a different nation or planet.

What has changed? ZERO, except the Bush failures have been exceeded or maintained by Obama. What has changed?

Honesty is the the way to the truth, get busy Democrat voters. Fess up. Obama sucks ass worse than Bush already, a yes man for the corrupt Congress.

I distinctly recall bush telling is either TARP or disaster. Mitch McConnel was right there with him on it as well.

Really, Obama never approved of TARP, and Democrats didn't write the bill? Perhaps I was in a different nation or planet.

What has changed? ZERO, except the Bush failures have been exceeded or maintained by Obama. What has changed?

Honesty is the the way to the truth, get busy Democrat voters. Fess up. Obama sucks ass worse than Bush already, a yes man for the corrupt Congress.

You do realize when you say democrat instead of democratic voters you out yourself as a con.

They are the only ones who can not get it right.

Republicans are very opposed to this out of THEIR control spending.
They had few complaints when it was in their control though.

There were a few lone voices with an 'R' at the end of their name who were opposed to out-of-control spending when they had a majority in Congress, but not too many. That's why most Republicans shouldn't be taken seriously and the GOP is in serious need of restructuring (or death). We already know that most Democrats in office today will push through wasteful and destructive Keynesian policies, but we can't count on the GOP to stop them.

Good post. Yes there were a few, very few who protestred at anything that Bush did during his first 4 years.

I was tempted to vote for McCain in 2000. However I am sure glad I did not after he showed his suckassedness.

Before 2004, many of us were still licking our wounds from 9-11...both emotional and financial wounds....and if you recall, for a good part of that time, Bush enjouyed a very high approval rating as most of us on both sides of the coin were a bit freaked and craved leadership.

Then, in 2003 to 2004, we all started to come out of it and THAT is why the increase in criticism of Bush's spending problem at that point. In 2004, NOO ONE was thinking about the 2008 elections.

Get with reality and stop finding possible "partisan" reasons for actions of conservative voters and citizens.

But putting that aside...I am curious....

EXACTLY WHERE IS THAT SCALPEL OBAMA TALKED ABOUT? If you recall....."I will read each bill line by line and cut out the pork and earmarks with a scalpel.

Really? And you are OK with this? Or still looking back at the Bush years cause you dont know what to say about this current farce of a presidency.

There were a few lone voices with an 'R' at the end of their name who were opposed to out-of-control spending when they had a majority in Congress, but not too many. That's why most Republicans shouldn't be taken seriously and the GOP is in serious need of restructuring (or death). We already know that most Democrats in office today will push through wasteful and destructive Keynesian policies, but we can't count on the GOP to stop them.

Good post. Yes there were a few, very few who protestred at anything that Bush did during his first 4 years.

I was tempted to vote for McCain in 2000. However I am sure glad I did not after he showed his suckassedness.

Before 2004, many of us were still licking our wounds from 9-11...both emotional and financial wounds....and if you recall, for a good part of that time, Bush enjouyed a very high approval rating as most of us on both sides of the coin were a bit freaked and craved leadership.

Then, in 2003 to 2004, we all started to come out of it and THAT is why the increase in criticism of Bush's spending problem at that point. In 2004, NOO ONE was thinking about the 2008 elections.

Get with reality and stop finding possible "partisan" reasons for actions of conservative voters and citizens.

EXACTLY WHERE IS THAT SCALPEL OBAMA TALKED ABOUT? If you recall....."I will read each bill line by line and cut out the pork and earmarks with a scalpel.

Really? And you are OK with this? Or still looking back at the Bush years cause you dont know what to say about this current farce of a presidency.

Fear a great motivator for most Americans. Esp for Republicans and the religious right.

Fear a great motivator for most Americans. Esp for Republicans and the religious right.

Wow...you are certainly one misguided child.

And that scalpel is exactly where? I noticed you ignored that part of my post.

I like how the Obama nut gulpers have completely flipped one eighty on many of their previous views. I also like how they try to frame valid opposition as right wingers or the religious right. I see many of the same symptoms in these neocommunists that I use to see of neocons. Amazing the hypocrisy of the left today. Pretty cool to witness though.

Ohh I ignored your diversion attempt. This thread is about those on the right and their attitudes about govt spending.

i like how the obama nut gulpers have completely flipped one eighty on many of their previous views. I also like how they try to frame valid opposition as right wingers or the religious right. I see many of the same symptoms in these neocommunists that i use to see of neocons. Amazing the hypocrisy of the left today. Pretty cool to witness though.

lol.

Ohh I ignored your diversion attempt. This thread is about those on the right and their attitudes about govt spending.

So in other words, you have no answer to my question.
Not a diversion attempt by any means. This was a thread about spending...

But please.....answer my question....your thoughts on that scalpel promise?

Ya, TARP worked. Can someone explain how a one year loan to mega banks so they could pay it off AND make massive profits was a good thing for the nation and the world again? I am surrounded by laid off neighbors. I just want to hear the explanation again, or how the government bailout stimulus/ripoff was a good thing too. I enjoy good comedy. Surprise me.

Ya, TARP worked. Can someone explain how a one year loan to mega banks so they could pay it off AND make massive profits was a good thing for the nation and the world again? I am surrounded by laid off neighbors. I just want to hear the explanation again, or how the government bailout stimulus/ripoff was a good thing too. I enjoy good comedy. Surprise me.

Without TARP, not only would your neighvbors be laid off...but many of the comapnies that will be hiring them next year would have gone under.

Republicans are very opposed to this out of THEIR control spending.
They had few complaints when it was in their control though.

Does this mean you are opposed to the current admin's out of control spending?

Personally, I'm opposed to it (and have been for a loooooooong time) no matter what admin is in the White House... Nobody seems to hear it, though....

So do you oppose Barry's spending habits?

Forum List

Back