our Pope is in hands of the radical leftist ,Free World haters . Moscow Catherine 2 was a "Messalina of the Neva", Peter 1 was a PERVERT (pederast )

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
AS A Catholic i feel pain in my stomach, our Pope is in hands of the radical leftist Free World haters . 1) Peter 1 was a PERVERT (pederast ) 2) Catherine 2 was a "Messalina of the Neva" , who died while having sex with a horse. SHAME ON YOU POPE FRANCES !!!

1693162380812.jpeg

Pope Francis praises Russian imperialism, telling youth in Russia they should never give up the legacy of Peter I and Catherine II. Calling Russia “great” many times, he said: “Thank you for your way of being, for your way of being Russians.”

A very powerful message to America's catholics!

AS A Catholic i feel pain in my stomach, our Pope is in hands of the radical leftist Free World haters . 1) Peter 1 was a PERVERT (pederast ) 2) Catherine 2 was a "Messalina of the Neva" , who died while having sex with a horse. SHAME ON YOU POPE FRANCES !!!

View attachment 821061

AHAHAHAHA.

Litwin has to abandon his religion for the cult of Ukrainian anti-Christians.

Pope Francis praises Russian imperialism, telling youth in Russia they should never give up the legacy of Peter I and Catherine II. Calling Russia “great” many times, he said: “Thank you for your way of being, for your way of being Russians.”

A very powerful message to America's catholics!
reddit user:

"I'm calling Bullshit on this report. This article says he was calling for peace and asking the Russian youth to be bridgemakers. Says nothing about Catherine the Great and Peter 1." -- I AGREE. Creepy DH has me defending the Pope. My liberalism demands honesty.

Pope Francis encourages young Russian Catholics to be ‘bridge builders’

Pope implicitly accuses Russia of aggression, imperialism in Ukraine​

By Philip Pullella - Reuters
June 30, 20225:44 AM PDTUpdated a year ago

- - - - - - - - -

Pope says Ukraine war fuelled not just by 'Russian empire'​

Reuters
March 9, 202310:29 PM PSTUpdated 6 months ago

reddit user:

"I'm calling Bullshit on this report. This article says he was calling for peace and asking the Russian youth to be bridgemakers. Says nothing about Catherine the Great and Peter 1." -- I AGREE. Creepy DH has me defending the Pope. My liberalism demands honesty.

Pope Francis encourages young Russian Catholics to be ‘bridge builders’

Pope implicitly accuses Russia of aggression, imperialism in Ukraine​

By Philip Pullella - Reuters
June 30, 20225:44 AM PDTUpdated a year ago

- - - - - - - - -

Pope says Ukraine war fuelled not just by 'Russian empire'​

Reuters
March 9, 202310:29 PM PSTUpdated 6 months ago

Forum List

Back