Our own government is smuggling in illegals not just protecting them.

• Banned
An LAPD officer was arrested for allegedly smuggling two undocumented immigrants into the U.S.

And shockingly I heard this on ABC news break on the radio at work today.

Pretty sure he wasn't doing this with the sanction of the Los Angeles Police Department. However, it is California, you never know.
I doubt it but the fact remains he is an agent of our government tasked with upholding our laws. Why should he be concerned with doing that when the higher ups set the example of protecting illegals? In my eyes his crime is no worse than theirs but they escape prosecution

An LAPD officer was arrested for allegedly smuggling two undocumented immigrants into the U.S.

Yeah, the government made him do it.......... Guess that's why they arrested him........
He is an agent of our government. No more or less corrupt that a good chunk of them.
Wrong.

This isn’t sanctioned policy of the city.

Most on the right are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Pretty sure he wasn't doing this with the sanction of the Los Angeles Police Department. However, it is California, you never know.
I doubt it but the fact remains he is an agent of our government tasked with upholding our laws. Why should he be concerned with doing that when the higher ups set the example of protecting illegals? In my eyes his crime is no worse than theirs but they escape prosecution
The fact remains that this is as ignorant as it is wrong.

An open borders group that has benefitted from U.S. taxpayer dollars and is funded by leftwing billionaire George Soros launched a smartphone application to help illegal immigrants avoid federal authorities. The app, Notifica (Notify), is described in a Laredo, Texas news article as a tool to protect immigrants living in the U.S. illegally by utilizing high tech and online social communications. With the click of a button, illegal aliens can alert family, friends and attorneys of encounters with federal authorities. “Immigration agents knocking at the door?” the news story asks. “Now, there’s an app for that, too.”

Forum List

Back