Our Military people want a new CIC

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Obama has no credentials to be CIC, none.

Give up, Libtards.

The research is confirmed in other studies:

'According to a brand new Rasmussen poll out this morning, military veterans prefer Mitt Romney by a wide margin, 59% to 35%. Another 5% prefer a third party candidate; 2% are undecided. This poll has been echoed by Gallup, which put the two at 58-34 back in May. John McCain won some 54% of the veteran vote against Obama.'

Rasmussen Poll: Military Veterans Pick Romney Over Obama 59% To 35% - Obama - Fox Nation

Our men and women in uniform hate Obama's guts, and the feeling is quite mutual.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Obama has no credentials to be CIC, none.
And Mitt does? Ryan?

Sucks to be you, mammary:

Stop whining. You pretended a small sample of subscribers represented the whole military, and now you're blubbering because you got called out on your sleaze.

So, was that deliberate dishonesty on your part, or due to ignorance?

And instead of acting like a typical conservative, try pretending like you have functioning gonads, and just answer the question.

This does highlight the fundamental difference in how the two sides approach the honesty issue. Conservatives think lying for the cause is almost always justifiable, while liberals think lying for the cause is rarely justifiable. Conservatives are moral relativists, while liberals are moral absolutists.

I'm still trying to figure out when our service men and women joined a democratic military that thinks of their feelings. When I served no one asked what I thought, felt, or wanted. I was told what to do and when to do it, and you did it without question.:eusa_silenced: Poll, my ass.

I served when Bush the first started the war in Iraq by not letting us finish the job in the first place. CIC royal fuck up. They all do it regardless of party affiliation. Politicians kill more service men and women than any other group.
Gee, that's odd...in my 20 years in uniform, I was never ordered to support one candidate over another.

It seems to me you don't grasp the simple concept of a media outlet whose primary audience is military members. They're allowed to conduct polls, and the military are allowed to give answers.

Understand now?

The Military Times Poll is a secure email survey of active-duty, National Guard and reserve members who are subscribers to the Military Times newspapers (see How We Did It, below).

This population is older and more senior than the military population at large, but it is representative of the professional core of the all-volunteer force.

Just typical angry old white men.

And NOT the citizen army that won WWII etc.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off?

Stop whining. You pretended a small sample of subscribers represented the whole military, and now you're blubbering because you got called out on your sleaze.

And instead of acting like a typical conservative, try pretending like you have functioning gonads, and just answer the question.

This does highlight the fundamental difference in how the two sides approach the honesty issue. Conservatives think lying for the cause is almost always justifiable, while liberals think lying for the cause is rarely justifiable. Conservatives are moral relativists, while liberals are moral absolutists.

Confirmed by studies by Gallup and Rassmussen, tits.

In the military you support whomever is in charge, it is not a democracy.
You only get to choose your leader with you one vote just like everyone else.

I wonder if they can all vote?
Several are not citizens and are in there to get accelerated citizenship.

In the military you support whomever is in charge, it is not a democracy.
You only get to choose your leader with you one vote just like everyone else.

I wonder if they can all vote?
Several are not citizens and are in there to get accelerated citizenship.

Yes, but that does not mean they would like to see someone other than a no-talent Community Organizer in charge of the greatest military machine the world has ever known.

The Military Times Poll is a secure email survey of active-duty, National Guard and reserve members who are subscribers to the Military Times newspapers (see How We Did It, below).

This population is older and more senior than the military population at large, but it is representative of the professional core of the all-volunteer force.

are you laughing gramps?

Speaking of lying for the cause...

:lmao:

are you laughing gramps?
Oh, look...del comes to the defense of Franco.

Are you really that desperate for rescued-maiden sex, dood?

MacArthur was all over the place; at times he seemed somewhat competent but I think everything he did and said was in relation only to his big ego. I am an FDR supporter but I think the biggest mistake FDR made was bringing MacArthur off of the island.

Vast majorities of our men and women in uniform don't want to be led by someone who never ran so much as an Hotdog Stand in his life before becoming their boss.

That surprises you?

:lol:

That article clearly says their primary concern is economic, not the wars or deployments.

And, they surveyed a limited number of senior NCO's and officers. That's what we used to call "Lifer's."

I'd be curious to know what the privates think, wouldn't you?

That is even worse.

The more they know, the more they hate his commie guts.

LOL

Oh, that's even worse alright, but not being a Veteran yourself, you really don't know why.

Senior NCO's and officers ALWAYS have a personal interest in whatever helps their career the most. They are a part of the "system" in ways which privates are not.

And, yes, I know a little about it as I was both a senior NCO (E-7) AND an officer. (O-3)

You weren't, so take a tip: Don't pay much attention to what the career soldiers want. It's not what you think.

And?

The military subservient to the civilian population.

The day that changes is the day America ceases to be America.

Forum List

Back