Our Guys

mrclose

Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
I am so god-damn SICK of what this piece of shit is doing to our country. (won't mention names)

How would YOU have reacted to being lead by a Blatant Communist when YOU were in country?

This Guy IS NOT and NEVER has been a Commander In Chief!

What do you think, Our Guys overseas are thinking?

HUH?
Who the hell are you?

You've already been here 10 mins and you don't know who I am yet? Boy, are YOU in for a treat.

As I said. Express your displeasure in English - you might get more responses and less insults.

more like, who the hell are you?
Your Daddy?(I am a bad ass 57 year old teacher to nasty people .. Like You!)

Try Me!
This shit is getting funny!

Almost like being back in the war huh?

LOL

Regardless .. I don't want to make enemies here.
I came here to be around others who share in my beliefs that our country is going to hell.

Please accept my apologies.

more like, who the hell are you?
Your Daddy?(I am a bad ass 57 year old teacher to nasty people .. Like You!)

Try Me!
This shit is getting funny!

Almost like being back in the war huh?

LOL

Regardless .. I don't want to make enemies here.
I came here to be around others who share in my beliefs that our country is going to hell.

Please accept my apologies.

I was never in a war..Not even male, OR military.. I just give what I get, and then some. :)

Welcome.

Dis

LOL

You DID give me a warning.

I'm guessing that you must be well known here?

Really don't want to make enemies here and I'm guessing, again .. I don't want to make you one of them?!

I just have to go and read some of your past posts .. Just to defend myself .. you understand?

LOL

Really .. I do appreciate your welcome and I am sorry for my assinine post to you.

Dis

LOL

You DID give me a warning.

I'm guessing that you must be well known here?

Really don't want to make enemies here and I'm guessing, again .. I don't want to make you one of them?!

I just have to go and read some of your past posts .. Just to defend myself .. you understand?

LOL

Really .. I do appreciate your welcome and I am sorry for my assinine post to you.

LMAO! Don't worry about it.. Obama really IS a putz.. but like it or not, he's still CoC.. For just a couple more years...

bush sends them on endless tours to an unnecessary war in iraq but its President Obama that's the bad guy:lol::lol:

Wham Bammy was supposed to fix it all, tho, right? Hope! Change!

:eek:

Sorry. Big yawn.

This guy IS Commander in Chief.

As for what I think "our guys" overseas are thinking, chances are some are thinking like you while others are thinking like me and others are not giving a shit.

I am so god-damn SICK of what this piece of shit is doing to our country. (won't mention names)

Yeah it was perfect until he came alog, wasn't it?

How would YOU have reacted to being lead by a Blatant Communist when YOU were in country?

After NiXXon, my expectations have been rather low

Well...he is as long as he's sitting in the White House.

I assume they have many thoughts.

What do you assume?

I think the comments here have been unnecessary. Discussion on these boards is so ick most of the time.

However, I agree that our President is not fit for the job. If I were in the Military, I would quit. I served my time when there was another war everyone disagreed with. I got no thanks, still don't. I don't need it.

But back then, America was still a great country. Now, well, she is sinking fast.

Forum List

Back