Our educational system is sexist against men

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A lot of the textbooks I am expected to read are very anti-male and blame us for everything that holds other people back. I find it disgusting, and wonder if it is one of the reasons why this country is moving backwards in education, as we should be reading text that aims to educate instead of tearing down. Why demoralize and destroy? Why?

The fuckers that make shit like this are killing our educational system and discouraging many men that are capable of great things from self betterment.

I feel sorry if you're trying to get a education as a white male. You will be shown as the only one that has ever treated other human beings like shit. Simply isn't true, but this is the way of higher education.

Last edited:
When I was working towards my history degree, I was astounded and angered how each text was basically "it's all dead rich white guys at fault for the world's messes" and how America is this horrible, evil place. But I had an epiphany: just regurgitate what the professor says, get the credits, and graduate. I don't have to like what they say, I don't even have to agree with any of it. I just have to put it back on paper for 16 weeks and then never think about it again. Repeat for eight semesters. It worked and I got my degree.

Thankfully, in STEM classes there is very little political material, so this go around I can actually learn stuff worth remembering.

When I was working towards my history degree, I was astounded and angered how each text was basically "it's all dead rich white guys at fault for the world's messes" and how America is this horrible, evil place. But I had an epiphany: just regurgitate what the professor says, get the credits, and graduate. I don't have to like what they say, I don't even have to agree with any of it. I just have to put it back on paper for 16 weeks and then never think about it again. Repeat for eight semesters. It worked and I got my degree.

Thankfully, in STEM classes there is very little political material, so this go around I can actually learn stuff worth remembering.

You are to be commended for spending all that time in classrooms and avoiding what was being taught.
Maybe politics should not be allowed in history classes, and maybe not in Political Science courses either. But it does bring up a question: are history professors liberal before they get their PHD's in history or do they become liberal as they take history courses? Does history teach liberalism?

Forum List

Back