Our dishonest, propagandizing, progressive press....

The best was the whole Katie Couric/Sarah Palin incident.

"Name a newspaper you read."

"Duh... der... gotcha question!"

You didn't even have to tell the truth. Just name... ONE... FUCKING... PAPER. You fucking dunce.
Brian Williams, Rachel Maddow,Jayson Blair, Dan Rather, Stephen Glass, Ken Dilanian..plagarists and liars for the left.

Dilanian was busted for working with the CIA, fabricating stories to make the admin look good. Never heard of him? The press was busy writing lies about Sarah Palin that day.

You are dodging the issue. Was asking to name a single paper she read a "gotcha question?" She didn't even have to say she agreed with the publication. She was simply asked to name one. She obviously couldn't think of a single newspaper name off the top of her head. Palin was a dummy, and will never see public office another day of her life.

Yawn. See, you're doing it again. What a stupid, non-issue. The only pertinence it would have would be in the context that Sarah Palin doesn't read, or has no idea what magazines exist.

Yes, it's a gotcha question. It's totally irrelevant and her response to it means absolutely nothing.

Just like this stupid excitement over Carson's reference to an offered "scholarship". It is totally irrelevant. Means nothing.

But it's all you dopes have, so you're going to pretend as hard as you can that it is REALLY IMPORTANT.

Meanwhile, the press isn't doing their job.

Um... a vice-president who doesn't read, and can't name a single newspaper is pretty troubling. I don't even read the newspaper, and can name ten of them off the top of my head. I was actually going to vote for McCain before he selected that dummy as his VP. She is a retard.

See, that right there makes you a liar. You know she can read, lol. This is just more of you idiots taking a tiny ridiculous thing, and turning it into a huge mountain of garbage.

You're just pissed you couldn't get anything real on her...and that's exactly what this ridiculousness about Carson is.

But this is about the corrupt media. Not about how misguided you are in feeling superior to Palin.

Couldn't get anything real on her? She couldn't name a single newspaper she has read. She thought North Korea were our allies. She thought Africa was a country. She is a DUMMY.

You didn't even have to tell the truth. Just name... ONE... FUCKING... PAPER. You fucking dunce.
Brian Williams, Rachel Maddow,Jayson Blair, Dan Rather, Stephen Glass, Ken Dilanian..plagarists and liars for the left.

Dilanian was busted for working with the CIA, fabricating stories to make the admin look good. Never heard of him? The press was busy writing lies about Sarah Palin that day.

You are dodging the issue. Was asking to name a single paper she read a "gotcha question?" She didn't even have to say she agreed with the publication. She was simply asked to name one. She obviously couldn't think of a single newspaper name off the top of her head. Palin was a dummy, and will never see public office another day of her life.

Yawn. See, you're doing it again. What a stupid, non-issue. The only pertinence it would have would be in the context that Sarah Palin doesn't read, or has no idea what magazines exist.

Yes, it's a gotcha question. It's totally irrelevant and her response to it means absolutely nothing.

Just like this stupid excitement over Carson's reference to an offered "scholarship". It is totally irrelevant. Means nothing.

But it's all you dopes have, so you're going to pretend as hard as you can that it is REALLY IMPORTANT.

Um... a vice-president who doesn't read, and can't name a single newspaper is pretty troubling. I don't even read the newspaper, and can name ten of them off the top of my head. I was actually going to vote for McCain before he selected that dummy as his VP. She is a retard.

You're just propagating a lie.

See, that's what propagandists do. Everybody knows the woman can read, including you.

See, that right there makes you a liar. You know she can read, lol. This is just more of you idiots taking a tiny ridiculous thing, and turning it into a huge mountain of garbage.

You're just pissed you couldn't get anything real on her...and that's exactly what this ridiculousness about Carson is.

But this is about the corrupt media. Not about how misguided you are in feeling superior to Palin.

Couldn't get anything real on her? She couldn't name a single newspaper she has read. She thought North Korea were our allies. She thought Africa was a country. She is a DUMMY.

Sure she did. You're the dummy, if you believe any of that.

And I believe you do. Because you got it at the knee of propagandists. They count on low information retards like you.

I love it when dishonest fucks respond to criticism of dishonesty and criminal behavior with sneers of "yore stoopid" and "quit her bitchin!"

Get over it. People are sick if the lies and corruption, and they are going to continue to point it out.

Wait, whaaa? Did you say criminal behavior? This post sounds like something from Stephanie.

I love it when dishonest fucks respond to criticism of dishonesty and criminal behavior with sneers of "yore stoopid" and "quit her bitchin!"

Get over it. People are sick if the lies and corruption, and they are going to continue to point it out.

Wait, whaaa? Did you say criminal behavior? This post sounds like something from Stephanie.
We aren't the only ones who have caught on. You'll be hearing and reading it a lot more often. You encourage criminals, you lie, you shift reality...these are all indicators of criminal thinking.

Our press is no longer free, nor are they engaged in journalism. They exist solely to promote progressivism, and they will go to any lengths to do it.

"A mere 7 percent of journalists identify as Republicans, and when they do give money to political campaigns they usually donate to Democrats, lending evidence to Republican presidential candidates’ claims that they are facing a hostile audience when they deal with the press."

"More than 90 percent of D.C. journalists vote Democratic, with an even higher number giving to Democrats or liberal-leaning political action committees..."

"The bias factor has become front-page news after last month’s GOP presidential debate, which aired on CNBC, and which has drawn consistently bad reviews for how the moderators handled the questioning."

Republicans' media bias claims boosted by scarcity of right-leaning journalists - Washington Times

Why don't Republicans become journalists?

Too tough?
No ,to become one,you need to learn to lie

We aren't the only ones who have caught on. You'll be hearing and reading it a lot more often. You encourage criminals, you lie, you shift reality...these are all indicators of criminal thinking.

I have no idea of what you're talking about, and I suspect you don't either.

As I've said often....journalists lean left because they have access to facts and data....and have the ability to think critically. It's that simple.

If you have it figured out then why the complaining? You can vote accordingly and so can thee liberals. Problem solved.

As I've said often....journalists lean left because they have access to facts and data....and have the ability to think critically. It's that simple.
No, they lean left because they're lazy, dishonest and unethical.

"Our dishonest, propagandizing, progressive press...."

So much for the rightwing notion of 'personal responsibility.'

Conservatives need to stop whining and trying to blame everything and everyone else for their failures.

"Our press is no longer free, nor are they engaged in journalism. They exist solely to promote progressivism, and they will go to any lengths to do it."

Another ridiculous lie from the right, completely devoid of fact or merit – delusional partisan nonsense.

Our press is no longer free, nor are they engaged in journalism. They exist solely to promote progressivism, and they will go to any lengths to do it.

"A mere 7 percent of journalists identify as Republicans, and when they do give money to political campaigns they usually donate to Democrats, lending evidence to Republican presidential candidates’ claims that they are facing a hostile audience when they deal with the press."

"More than 90 percent of D.C. journalists vote Democratic, with an even higher number giving to Democrats or liberal-leaning political action committees..."

"The bias factor has become front-page news after last month’s GOP presidential debate, which aired on CNBC, and which has drawn consistently bad reviews for how the moderators handled the questioning."

Republicans' media bias claims boosted by scarcity of right-leaning journalists - Washington Times
Journalists are sensored by their program managers who report to the big 6 corporations that own 90% of all the media.

They don't get to talk about citizens united, the bankers, oil companies, healthcare giants or how bush lied us to war.

Ford workers are union members yet ford is owned by a corporation that is not liberal. Same thing.

"Our dishonest, propagandizing, progressive press...."

So much for the rightwing notion of 'personal responsibility.'

Conservatives need to stop whining and trying to blame everything and everyone else for their failures.
He whined.

Sorry, we're going to continue to point out the unethical and criminal actions of the left.

The solution is to identify and shun those who engage in propaganda and corruption.

So everyone should put you and all the other wingnuts on iggy?
See, that's the response of an unethical propagandist. You seek to silence the opposition by whatever means possible. On this board, its through "moderation", ridicule, lies and internet mob behavior...in your case, a call for other posters to ignore people who pen inconvenient facts. If you could, you would ban me or charge me with a crime.

Now one of you will cite how hypocritical I am and use a false analogy that compares the right's desire to see people prosecuted for REAL crimes as an example that we do the same thing.

You aren't complicated or smart. You're just a low intelligence mob.

She could have even replied "none, they are all left biased garbage. Not worth my time". I know, I know deeply sighing.

Bernays and Lippman changed press long ago.

Forum List

Back