Ouch!

UsaPride said:
It's absolutely amazing! How does he get away with this? I know people hate Bush, but can you even compare the two?

Sure, I compare/contrast and support Bush! :D :beer:

from the linked article:

his disastrous predictions of no bloodbath or refugee problem upon U.S. withdrawal from Vietnam.

I've been looking for this 'prediction'. I heard this pointed out on the radio and wanted to bring this up awhile ago but simply couldn't attribute it.

When did he say this? Anyone know?

Zhukov said:
from the linked article:

I've been looking for this 'prediction'. I heard this pointed out on the radio and wanted to bring this up awhile ago but simply couldn't attribute it.

When did he say this? Anyone know?

haven't yet found the direct quote, but seems to be related to the Cavett show, either a phone call, appearance, or the O'Neill debate. Tied to Christmas in Cambodia from what I'm finding. Running out of time to keep searching, hope that helps. :)

Kathianne said:

And all of this blantantly gets looked over by the press. Especially troubling is this association with a radical anti-war group in which Kerry attended a meeting to discuss asascination of certain senators........That just blows my mind!!!!! I had posted on this before that there are FBI files to evidence this, down in the basement of some federal building. Where is Rather on this story????

Forum List

Back