Other?

Ok..I'll slap out some ideas:

Planet X

Alice's Wonderland

USMB Matrix

Communications

Delta Quadrant (and underneath, description is..you will be assimilated)

Through The Looking Glass

The Coliseum

GENERAL DISCUSSION

Jesus fucking Christ CK. You can come up with better.
Indeed. I didn't create the section.

Gracie and Kat get to name it
JK dawg I love this forum

200.gif
OldSchool...HELP! Slap some names out there!

Hotel Californa (description..you can check out but never leave).

Beam Me Up Scotty

Phazers on Stun

Anything Goes Here

Knock Yerself Out

OK Corral

Tombstone

Death Valley

(I have not had enough coffee!...oy).

MOS EISLEY CANTINA

They talked about everything in there. Guns, weapons, lazers, star troopers, other worlds, 500 level chess sets, women, men, aliens, etc.

When newbs or lurkers check out a message board, the first thing they look at is General Discussion because that is the forum that usually has the most posts...to see who is talking about what. Nobody is going to look in OTHER. And maybe they are exotic weapons collectors..or its an old granny wanting a small pistol and wants to see who thinks is the best choice, etc etc etc. They will never find it in OTHER.

Jesus fucking Christ CK. You can come up with better.
Indeed. I didn't create the section.

Gracie and Kat get to name it
JK dawg I love this forum

200.gif
OldSchool...HELP! Slap some names out there!
The One Forum to Rule Them All

The Forum Formerly Known as Other

Forum Forum Bo Borum
HAHAHA!!!!! Love those!!! Maybe kat has some ideas too! I think we should have a poll, guys! Figure out the best names...then do a poll and the one with the most votes..is the new name!

How 'bout several more called "Politics" and "Current Events"?

That's where everything gets posted to anyway.

One Forum To Rule Them All....or Mordor, which is just one word but gets the drift across. My vote is Mordor...with the description being One Forum To Rule Them All.
I'll even tweet the hell out of it for new members!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
One Forum To Rule Them All....or Mordor, which is just one word but gets the drift across. My vote is Mordor...with the description being One Forum To Rule Them All.
I'll even tweet the hell out of it for new members!

I like that too...lemme think. You guys have had a head start today...

MORDOR why not? It for sure is different.

It sounds like a bar. We have bars here. Cantina is a bar too, but it is an alien one. USMB is pretty much full of rowdy aliens and the one forum they miss is the gun forum. Which is why I am not thrilled with cantina either. It has to be a name that encompasses OTHER other than called Other, but also is not the same as General Discussion since they insist on having another forum for general discussion besides general discussion.

It's just weird.

If I had my way...I would put everything that is in OTHER in to General Discussion. But that doesn't look like its going to happen and CK said find a new name. Hence...trying to think of a new name.

I still like Mordor. A shitload of people love LOTRs...Mordor might attract new members.

Last edited:
It sounds like a bar. We have bars here. Cantina is a bar too, but it is an alien one. USMB is pretty much full of rowdy aliens and the one forum they miss is the gun forum. Which is why I am not thrilled with cantina either. It has to be a name that encompasses OTHER other than called Other, but also is not the same as General Discussion since they insist on having another forum for general discussion besides general discussion.

It's just weird.

If I had my way...I would put everything that is in OTHER in to General Discussion. But that doesn't look like its going to happen and CK said find a new name. Hence...trying to think of a new name.

I still like Morder. A shitload of people love LOTRs...Mordor might attract new members.

I am 100% good with Mordor. Gracie cereal_killer

It's different fer sure.

It's just weird.

I still like Morder. A shitload of people love LOTRs...Mordor might attract new members.

I am 100% good with Mordor. Gracie cereal_killer

It's different fer sure.
It's gotta make somewhat sense (Like Other does :lol: :lol: )

The Vault
The Garage
Everything and Otherthing
The Water Cooler

Forum List

Back