Other political HAS A NEW WORD for RAPE--USA (tells BITCHES TO SUCK IT)

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Wow, what fine group of AMERICAN men out there in world of political boards and commentary.

USA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The word RAPE is so ugly. We need to change it
  • #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png
    The word RAPE is so ugly. We need to change it

I hereby declare the word RAPE to be null and void. I am now changing it to Unsolicited Sexual Advance or USA

So when we are our Trump rallies and we chant USA we are really saying GO RAPISTS!!!!!!!

Wow, what fine group of AMERICAN men out there in world of political boards and commentary.

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

I hereby declare the word RAPE to be null and void. I am now changing it to Unsolicited Sexual Advance or USA

So when we are our Trump rallies and we chant USA we are really saying GO RAPISTS!!!!!!!

Moronic and sophomoric liberal poster, like many here, pretending to be "real" Republicans

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

Wonders why they can't ever win anything.

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

retardtrek.jpg

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

You`re sure about that? They`ve pulled funding from their 3 term incumbent congressman in Pa. The end of gerrymandered districts in Pa. could cost the GOP as many as 8 seats just in this state. Winning was so much easier for them when they cheated.Republicans start to pull plug on members

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

You`re sure about that? They`ve pulled funding from their 3 term incumbent congressman in Pa. The end of gerrymandered districts in Pa. could cost the GOP as many as 8 seats just in this state. Winning was so much easier for them when they cheated.Republicans start to pull plug on members
I'm sure, liar.

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

I'm sure, liar.
Are you saying that what I posted is a lie and the NRC isn`t defunding candidates that have no chance of winning? Show me otherwise.
The Republicans are reassessing their chances in Pa. midterms | News | witf.org

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

Gerrymandering is only good when it benefits the democrat Party

USA

+ Reply to Thread

• #1Top

Assoc Justice Kavanaugh
    user-offline.png
    Suck it bitches

icon1.png

I'm sure, liar.
Are you saying that what I posted is a lie and the NRC isn`t defunding candidates that have no chance of winning? Show me otherwise.
The Republicans are reassessing their chances in Pa. midterms | News | witf.org
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see the link you provided from the honest media. My bad.

Forum List

Back