Other banks have released trump financial records

You kind of have to be lawless, and Evil to abuse the law and abuse your office and abuse The American Voter and Taxpayer and use your position for personal vendettas.
You're a tRumpkin, are you sure that's a position you want to embrace?
I am superior to you in every way.

Better Looking
More Fit
More Informed
Make Better Money than you do
My Girlfriends are hotter than anything you ever look at
More Intelligent

Yes, Obama weaponized The US Government against his political rivals.

That is a fact.

Wells Fargo, TD Bank have already given Trump-related financial documents to Congress

So what is it about ONE particular bank that scares the bejesus out of trump? A bank that has a history of money laundering...

Seems like the courts are going to help us find out....huh?

I told folks nearly 3 decades ago that Trump was involved in money laundering.

Trump has nothing to fear.

:abgg2q.jpg:
So let's get this straight.

You assholes made up a fake Russian Collusion Narrative paid for by Obama and Clinton. That was nothing but a pack of lies and everyone involved in it knew it was a pack of lies. People are going to go to jail over that.

Then you launched a fake investigation to investigate the fake narrative and found Nothing. Your people are going to go to jail over that one.

You even mounted a bureaucratic COUP and failed. Your people are going to go to jail over that too.

The IRS has reviewed the president's financials numerous times and they found nothing. Now you want The President's Tax Returns? The President is a multi-billionaire with 100s of business holdings.

Can you site US Code and law where a member of Congress can request the tax returns of a private citizen and a business mane "Just because" ......

Orange man Bad?

And now, you make some unsupported allegation that The Trump Organization has been laundering money?

So LOL.....Trump and his family are going to launder money for whom? To destroy a multi-billion dollar business?

All I can say, is that my experience with USMB has made me feel that I am glad there is a judgment day and a Hell for liars and thieves.

you are a very loooooooooooooooooooooong winded, very cranky ass tree.

you said, "fake investigation"

So, you are obviously too stupid to understand that Russian assets fucked with the 2016 POTUS election.

I knew you were a dumb ass but thanks for proving that fact to the entire USMB membership.

It is a FAKE Investigation when there was NO Crime sited to begin it, and The Investigation was started over Russian Propaganda paid for Clinton and Obama that Comey and everyone else KNEW was False and Unverifiable and paid for By Clinton, Obama and The Democrats.

The proof that it was a Fake Investigation is in the results of Mueller's 400 Page Pile of Toilet Paper.

No Collusion.

Now your Evil DemNazi Leadership is being exposed. They were all involved in The COUP Plot. People are going to go to jail.

You should just write off 2020 as a total loss, and declare it a disaster for your party.

You should have just lost honorably.

But your party has no honor.

That's why they kill babies for a profit.

"fake investigation?" there you go again making yourself look completely STUPID.

The SC investigation was a two fold process
(1) investigate Russian interference as related to the 2016 POTUS election
(2) investigate connections between Russian assets and the Trump campaign

Now, go back to your day care, get your wittle bottle, suck on it, take a nap, and forget about coming back to talk about FACTS because you have no idea what FACTS are.

Wells Fargo, TD Bank have already given Trump-related financial documents to Congress

So what is it about ONE particular bank that scares the bejesus out of trump? A bank that has a history of money laundering...

You assholes made up a fake Russian Collusion Narrative paid for by Obama and Clinton. That was nothing but a pack of lies and everyone involved in it knew it was a pack of lies. People are going to go to jail over that.

Then you launched a fake investigation to investigate the fake narrative and found Nothing. Your people are going to go to jail over that one.

You even mounted a bureaucratic COUP and failed. Your people are going to go to jail over that too.

The IRS has reviewed the president's financials numerous times and they found nothing. Now you want The President's Tax Returns? The President is a multi-billionaire with 100s of business holdings.

Can you site US Code and law where a member of Congress can request the tax returns of a private citizen and a business mane "Just because" ......

Orange man Bad?

And now, you make some unsupported allegation that The Trump Organization has been laundering money?

So LOL.....Trump and his family are going to launder money for whom? To destroy a multi-billion dollar business?

All I can say, is that my experience with USMB has made me feel that I am glad there is a judgment day and a Hell for liars and thieves.

So, you are obviously too stupid to understand that Russian assets fucked with the 2016 POTUS election.

I knew you were a dumb ass but thanks for proving that fact to the entire USMB membership.

It is a FAKE Investigation when there was NO Crime sited to begin it, and The Investigation was started over Russian Propaganda paid for Clinton and Obama that Comey and everyone else KNEW was False and Unverifiable and paid for By Clinton, Obama and The Democrats.

The proof that it was a Fake Investigation is in the results of Mueller's 400 Page Pile of Toilet Paper.

No Collusion.

Now your Evil DemNazi Leadership is being exposed. They were all involved in The COUP Plot. People are going to go to jail.

You should just write off 2020 as a total loss, and declare it a disaster for your party.

"fake investigation?" there you go again making yourself look completely STUPID.

Now, go back to your day care, get your wittle bottle, suck on it, take a nap, and forget about coming back to talk about FACTS because you have no idea what FACTS are.

Where are your tax returns?

Can we see them?

No Collusion, means No Collusion.

Mueller sent out 2,500 Subpoenas and found nothing.

So there is no probable cause to link President Trump and Russia.

The party is over.

Stop Drinking Russian Collusion.

Is this you?

funny-drunk-photo-3.jpg

The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning

Let this be a lesson LibTards. This is what happens when you binge drink for 3 years on Russian Collusion in the hopes it will make you sound really cool and look attractive to the opposite sex, or if you are a DemNazi, Dem Tard, the same sex.

Not that there is anything wrong with that........

Orange man Bad?

No Collusion.

Can we see them?

The party is over.

Is this you?

funny-drunk-photo-3.jpg

Let this be a lesson LibTards. This is what happens when you binge drink for 3 years on Russian Collusion in the hopes it will make you sound really cool and look attractive to the opposite sex, or if you are a DemNazi, Dem Tard, the same sex.

No; not me in the photo.

That looks like you, getting reamed by Trump.

Orange man Bad?

No Collusion.

Can we see them?

The party is over.

Is this you?

funny-drunk-photo-3.jpg

No; not me in the photo.

That looks like you, getting reamed by Trump.

Weak.

Why are you Liberals Devoid of Imagination, Humor, and the ability to be entertaining?

I am pretty sure, this is a snapshot of your entire life.

Stop drinking The Russian Collusion.

It's ruining your life!

We are making you the butt of all our jokes.

Learn when you are getting played son.

maxresdefault.jpg

Go home Drunky McDrunkard. The Moscow Mueller Party is Over!

The banks that did will get annihilated due to privacy if they turn those records over.

They already have and NOTHING will happen to them.

The most "transparent" president in history is HIDING SOMETHING!

The POS is going to see his wall of obstruction crumble before his eyes....

Orange man Bad?

No Collusion.

trump had the investigation rigged for months. He knew he was going to appoint his stooge, Barr, who would read the Mueller report....or maybe he didn't read it....and conclude there was nothing there.

Barr is a trump stooge...History will put him on the same level as John Mitchell, maybe a few steps below Mitchell. Fat Boy Barr is not as smart as Mitchell was.

The banks that did will get annihilated due to privacy if they turn those records over.

They already have and NOTHING will happen to them.

The most "transparent" president in history is HIDING SOMETHING!

The POS is going to see his wall of obstruction crumble before his eyes....

yup - how many rulings went against Trump in the last two weeks ?

5-6 isnt it?

the dominos are falling ...

Well they had about a half a dozen people who said they reported to management there was something fishy and illegal going on and they were ignored or fired.
We need to find out what that something is.

Dereliction of their fiduciary responsibly

not if the courts order them to release the records -

nice try - Gomer

The courts didn’t order them to release the records. They did so on their own accord.

You kind of have to be lawless, and Evil to abuse the law and abuse your office and abuse The American Voter and Taxpayer and use your position for personal vendettas.

Better Looking
More Fit
More Informed
More Intelligent

That is a fact.
Weird. First you crow about how intelligent you are and then say something really stupid.

nice try - Gomer

The courts didn’t order them to release the records. They did so on their own accord.
That or break the law.

nice try - Gomer

maybe they were next in line and got ahead of the curve ...

Well they had about a half a dozen people who said they reported to management there was something fishy and illegal going on and they were ignored or fired.
We need to find out what that something is.

And that is what scares the poop out of trump....

Better Looking
More Fit
More Informed
More Intelligent

That is a fact.
So you realize how childish and stupid that response makes you look?

The Dem Gestapo is making an example out of Trump. Dare to run for president and get elected and these Nazi fucks will attack you, your family, and everyone you know. All in favor or throwing these POS Dem's in prison?

Forum List

Back