Oscars chuck Kevin Hart for 10 year old tweets

Kevin Hart says he’s out as Oscars host after outrage over homophobic tweets

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now versus who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

Kevin Hart had nothing to apologize for. The creepy queer agenda has become so prevalent to the point that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and their perverted 2 percent can drown out common sense and IF you don't allow GLSEN to come into grade schools and promote their perverse lifestyle? You are deemed a "hater".....it's a good thing that GLSEN wasn't around when my kids were in school because I would have yanked them out of there so fast that the principal's head would swim after I read him/her the riot act.........
Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb.

Apologize for what??? For not being "politically correct"? What bullshit........of course a spineless wonder (such as yourself) would have crawled on your belly......disgusting.
No dummy. For causing someone pain by making fun of something that causes some people trauma. A real man understands it takes nothing from his manliness to apologize for offending someone. Only weak beta males are threatened by the thought of apologizing.

statutory rape. He had sex with a 13 year old girl. There are
happy teen aged pregnant girls all over my city----technically
victims of "rape"
Actually no.

Roman Polanski drugged the girl. Raped her and sodomized her. There was no technical rape about it. She ended up in the hospital.

oh------I did not know-------the story I heard was that she
was trying out for a part in film and kinda donating herself

A thirteen year old girl isn't a rape victim if she is part of the "casting couch" scene? Seriously????

the story I heard was that Polanski did not know her age.
That's why teenaged girls are called "jail bait" ------OF COURSE---by law sex with a child is called rape. What
else is new. He gave her ONE QUAALUDE and that did it?
I once had a Quaalude-----one. A medical resident gave it
to me-------it did not do what he had wanted it to----just about no
effect at all-----ONE?? Teens take a remarkable amount of
drugs and actually function. Why was that little girl on the
casting couch to BEGIN with? was her mom around?
I have never quite understood what was going on------we are also hearing about ancient rapes in the holy church of Hugh
Hefner
You once had a Quaalude? I thought you were smart enough to know that what you experienced isnt going to be the same as what someone else can experience?

I am both smart and at the time I was "DRUGGED"---was an
utter drug virgin. Four ounces of wine had me walking into
walls. One Quaalude is nothing much for a normal 13 year old. I have read that there was alcohol also involved----what was a 13 year old kid doing in Jack Nicholson's house-----
had she been ABDUCTED? The story never made sense
to me just as "I was 14 and raped in the house of Hugh
Hefner"-------what are 14 year old girls doing in the playboy
house? abducted?

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now versus who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

Kevin Hart had nothing to apologize for. The creepy queer agenda has become so prevalent to the point that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and their perverted 2 percent can drown out common sense and IF you don't allow GLSEN to come into grade schools and promote their perverse lifestyle? You are deemed a "hater".....it's a good thing that GLSEN wasn't around when my kids were in school because I would have yanked them out of there so fast that the principal's head would swim after I read him/her the riot act.........
Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb.

Apologize for what??? For not being "politically correct"? What bullshit........of course a spineless wonder (such as yourself) would have crawled on your belly......disgusting.
No dummy. For causing someone pain by making fun of something that causes some people trauma.

Leftards cause all SANE thinking people " pain" for the idiotic, commie beliefs of those like yourself. We face that reality that those like yourself live among us....but yet we cope with it and don't expect "apologies".

No dummy. For causing someone pain by making fun of something that causes some people trauma.

Leftards cause all SANE thinking people " pain" for the idiotic, commie beliefs of those like yourself. We face that reality that those like yourself live among us....but yet we cope with it and don't expect "apologies".
Weak beta males such as yourself feel threatened by apologizing. I know its hard for you because you lack confidence in being a man. You should try it and see that it doesnt do anything to you. :rolleyes:

Weak beta males such as yourself feel threatened by apologizing. I know its hard for you because you lack confidence in being a man. You should try it and see that it doesnt do anything to you. :rolleyes:

When I have something to apologize for? I will......as far as your definition of what a "man" is? I will simply consider the source.

(snicker)

Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb
No, he didn't have shit to apologize for.

He's a comedian...he dogs his own kid
He's entitled to his opinion, he doesn't have to apologize
His audience obviously likes his humor and how he delivers it
Fuck these fags, queers and confused mental cases

And, the ONLY reason you are 'proceeding with caution'
is because you're a racist who couldn't resist....
A white comedian...you wouldn't be posting the shit you are

I wish Bernie Mac or Richard Pryor were still with us....
Apology...yeah, right..fuck you

I can't stand you, you're so phoney and obvious, it's pathetic!

Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb

Obviously he had something to apologize for. Thats why he apologized. Doesnt matter that you think he didnt have anything to apologize for. He decided he was going to apologize and did. If you dont like that then you need to take it up with him.

Oh yeah. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. No you cant have sex with me. :rolleyes:

Obviously he had something to apologize for. Thats why he apologized. Doesnt matter that you think he didnt have anything to apologize for. He decided he was going to apologize and did. If you dont like that then you need to take it up with him.

Oh yeah. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. No you cant have sex with me. :rolleyes:

Asclepias, what did he have to apologize for? Staying true to one's self and beliefs trumps political correctness. I suspect that Kevin Hart's "change of heart" had to do with his pocket book and overall financial "bottom line" in lieu of his deep down disdain for cock-sucking queers.......I might be wrong....but I kinda doubt it.

It isn't about that they are 10 years old. It's because Kevin is very flippant about it and won't apologize. It doesn't hurt to apologize.

He never said anything wrong in the first place. All he did was say something “was gay”, meaning dumb. A term almost everyone has used before, and still do.

But, he has been successful whipped into submission, and has apologized yet again for it. With approval from his white left wing masters, he might be able to get another job in his industry.

Mr. Hart was tweeting from his own MF'ing perspective. Hart was raised in the ghetto, where they don't tolerate homosexuality so well. Its tough to give a shit or have empathy for someone engaged in this, when you are likely to get shivved for less at any moment in time. Don't believe me? Go into the ghetto and approach a gathering of ghetto men on the street corner drinking wine and smoking cigarettes. Ask them yourself if they are gay and be prepared for the negative result.

Asclepias, what did he have to apologize for? Staying true to one's self and beliefs trumps political correctness. I suspect that Kevin Hart's "change of heart" had to do with his pocket book and overall financial "bottom line" in lieu of his deep down disdain for cock-sucking queers.......I might be wrong....but I kinda doubt it.
You'd have to ask Kevin what he had to apologize for. If it was me I would be apologizing for offending gay people. The thing about being a real man is you constantly grow and realize there is a difference between doing wrong and being wrong.

Someday this SJW PC crowd will have the tables turned on them. It is sad they are creating a closed -minded society for themselves. I guess they don't like freedom of thought. It's called "right- thought."

Not that I really care about the host of the Oscars but really, what will the AMPAS do to find a host now if this is the litmus test they were using? What if you made the insensitive comments 20 years ago; are you in the clear? Its bewildering how hypersensitive some of these organizations have gotten.

By the same token, I’m not sure if the Academy was the one who sent Hart packing or if he just said to heck with it. I think what happened was best for Hart whatever the catalyst was.

Not that I really care about the host of the Oscars but really, what will the AMPAS do to find a host now if this is the litmus test they were using? What if you made the insensitive comments 20 years ago; are you in the clear? Its bewildering how hypersensitive some of these organizations have gotten.

By the same token, I’m not sure if the Academy was the one who sent Hart packing or if he just said to heck with it. I think what happened was best for Hart whatever the catalyst was.
They tried to strong arm Kevin into apologizing again and he told them to stuff it and walked away from hosting the Oscars.

Someday this SJW PC crowd will have the tables turned on them. It is sad they are creating a closed -minded society for themselves. I guess they don't like freedom of thought. It's called "right- thought."
Its not freedom of thought that is the problem. Its expressing your thoughts via documentation unasked. While you are free to speak your thoughts people are free to impose consequences on you if they are in the position to do so.

They tried to strong arm Kevin into apologizing again and he told them to stuff it and walked away from hosting the Oscars.

I’ll take your word for it. As I said, I don’t care enough about whomever hosts the Oscars to research it. Sounds about right. Kevin wins in my view.

My question would be this though. A few years back, Ellen Degeneres hosted, they did a selfie that had so many tweets and re-tweets it broke Twitter. Sounds like if you wanted to get some sort of buzz going, you’d go back to that well???

Forum List

Back