Oscars chuck Kevin Hart for 10 year old tweets

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The tweets supposedly offended homoamericans.

Yet, on the other hand, the same institution gave a Freaking Standing O to convicted child molester Roman Polanski.

Why are the hurt feelings of the light in the loafer crowd given more weight that children actually being forcibly raped by Hollywood moguls?

It isn't about that they are 10 years old. It's because Kevin is very flippant about it and won't apologize. It doesn't hurt to apologize.

Even the Black guys can't catch a break with these people. Just think what they would have done to him if he were White.

It isn't about that they are 10 years old. It's because Kevin is very flippant about it and won't apologize. It doesn't hurt to apologize.

Actually, he already apologized, years ago.

Although my own feeling is that guys that choose to take it up the ass expect to be the butt of jokes, it goes with the territory.

OTOH, the same hollywood crowd gave a standing ovation to Child Molestation.

Is a coerced "apology" worth the paper it is written on for financial expediency if it doesn't come from the heart? I think not.....personally, I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I am not going to make meaningless apologies for the sake of my checkbook. I don't approve of the faglet agenda and no one is going to make me apologize for stating as such. When one sacrifices their principles, they have sacrificed their integrity.

Yet, on the other hand, the same institution gave a Freaking Standing O to convicted child molester Roman Polanski.

Why are the hurt feelings of the light in the loafer crowd given more weight that children actually being forcibly raped by Hollywood moguls?

statutory rape. He had sex with a 13 year old girl. There are
happy teen aged pregnant girls all over my city----technically
victims of "rape"

There are consequences to your free speech. Everyone that has a platform should know and understand that. I like the fact that he stood up for himself to be honest. From what I read he didnt say anything hateful.

victims of "rape"
Actually no.

Roman Polanski drugged the girl. Raped her and sodomized her. There was no technical rape about it. She ended up in the hospital.

victims of "rape"
Actually no.

Roman Polanski drugged the girl. Raped her and sodomized her. There was no technical rape about it. She ended up in the hospital.

oh------I did not know-------the story I heard was that she
was trying out for a part in film and kinda donating herself

Kevin Hart says he’s out as Oscars host after outrage over homophobic tweets

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now versus who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

victims of "rape"
Actually no.

A thirteen year old girl isn't a rape victim if she is part of the "casting couch" scene? Seriously????

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now versus who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

Kevin Hart had nothing to apologize for. The creepy queer agenda has become so prevalent to the point that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and their perverted 2 percent can drown out common sense and IF you don't allow GLSEN to come into grade schools and promote their perverse lifestyle? You are deemed a "hater".....it's a good thing that GLSEN wasn't around when my kids were in school because I would have yanked them out of there so fast that the principal's head would swim after I read him/her the riot act.........

Kevin Hart had nothing to apologize for. The creepy queer agenda has become so prevalent to the point that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and their perverted 2 percent can drown out common sense and IF you don't allow GLSEN to come into grade schools and promote their perverse lifestyle? You are deemed a "hater".....it's a good thing that GLSEN wasn't around when my kids were in school because I would have yanked them out of there so fast that the principal's head would swim after I read him/her the riot act.........
Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb.

victims of "rape"
Actually no.

A thirteen year old girl isn't a rape victim if she is part of the "casting couch" scene? Seriously????

the story I heard was that Polanski did not know her age.
That's why teenaged girls are called "jail bait" ------OF COURSE---by law sex with a child is called rape. What
else is new. He gave her ONE QUAALUDE and that did it?
I once had a Quaalude-----one. A medical resident gave it
to me-------it did not do what he had wanted it to----just about no
effect at all-----ONE?? Teens take a remarkable amount of
drugs and actually function. Why was that little girl on the
casting couch to BEGIN with? was her mom around?
I have never quite understood what was going on------we are also hearing about ancient rapes in the holy church of Hugh
Hefner

victims of "rape"
Actually no.

the story I heard was that Polanski did not know her age.
That's why teenaged girls are called "jail bait" ------OF COURSE---by law sex with a child is called rape. What
else is new. He gave her ONE QUAALUDE and that did it?
I once had a Quaalude-----one. A medical resident gave it
to me-------it did not do what he had wanted it to----just about no
effect at all-----ONE?? Teens take a remarkable amount of
drugs and actually function. Why was that little girl on the
casting couch to BEGIN with? was her mom around?
I have never quite understood what was going on------we are also hearing about ancient rapes in the holy church of Hugh
Hefner
You once had a Quaalude? I thought you were smart enough to know that what you experienced isnt going to be the same as what someone else can experience?

for the TIME-----it is silly to disparage men who commented negatively on homosexuality------it was actually illegal

Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb.

Apologize for what??? For not being "politically correct"? What bullshit........of course a spineless wonder (such as yourself) would have crawled on your belly......disgusting.

Forum List

Back